Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Electronic Communication

Old 27-10-2019, 10:12 PM
Master

Subliminal music

The basic idea is that popular music has hidden messages encoded with in it . One idea is that the gov. ( c.i.a. , n.s.a. , ect) puts stuff like , behave , obey the law , pay your taxes , buy lots of stuff , ect. Any way I got to thinking what if you listen to foren music like Schloger ( German party music ) or Ramstine ( heavy metal ) but only understand part of the words . Is the messageg lost or does some part of the sub conscious still under stand ? Ok maby the gov. or some one does not use subliminal messages . I started a post like this one in the lounge , but a mod removed it with out giving me a reasion . If a mod does remove this post I would like to know why . I think this is a better fit hear any way . I am just a bit curious if any one hear has any ideas .
Old 27-10-2019, 11:04 PM
Master
I suppose you'd need to understand the words but I'm not sure. I wonder about the frequencies too.
Old 27-10-2019, 11:22 PM
Master

yea , the freq/notes can make music either a cute song or some thing sad or creepy , but thats just part of how music works . Not really subliminal . Unless there is some thing in the music below what could be normaly heard , or played back ward .
Old 29-10-2019, 12:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by desert rat
The basic idea is that popular music has hidden messages encoded with in it . One idea is that the gov. ( c.i.a. , n.s.a. , ect) puts stuff like , behave , obey the law , pay your taxes , buy lots of stuff , ect. Any way I got to thinking what if you listen to foren music like Schloger ( German party music ) or Ramstine ( heavy metal ) but only understand part of the words . Is the messageg lost or does some part of the sub conscious still under stand ? Ok maby the gov. or some one does not use subliminal messages . I started a post like this one in the lounge , but a mod removed it with out giving me a reasion . If a mod does remove this post I would like to know why . I think this is a better fit hear any way . I am just a bit curious if any one hear has any ideas .
For the past six months or so, I have been listening to three different subliminal recordings (from YouTube) every night while I sleep to influence my subconscious mind.

One is about healing mental illness through positive affirmations, another is to stop binge eating and the third is to connect with my spirit guides through lucid dreaming. They are all instrumental music with no words.

Has anything improved in these areas over the past 6 months with me doing it religiously every night? NOPE!

I am now fully convinced that my subconscious mind goes to sleep at the same time as my conscious mind does...I cannot even remember my dreams! (I have tried keeping a dream journal, but I haven't been able to recall anything to write in it).

Accessing my subconscious mind is near impossible...I have also tried hypnosis, I have tried Kinesiology, EMDR and tapping...all that seems to happen when I go into deep trance, is that I start chanting certain mantras, focus on my breathing and go into spontaneous meditation.

This subconscious mind thing only works one way in my case....stuff can come out of it but nothing can go into it, so anything "subliminal" is totally lost on me unfortunately...I am either fully conscious, totally unconscious or super-conscious!....Jung would have had a field day with me.
Old 31-10-2019, 05:35 AM
Master
Quote:
I would first try to separate the 'message' from the song and see what it actually says.

As for listening to foreign music: If you know the language it might have an effect
on you but I doubt it will have any effect if you do not know the language.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 31-10-2019, 05:03 PM
Master

It was Freud , or Jung that come up with the subconscious. Maby the subliminal recordings dont work or need another way of reaching it . On the musics message most are easy to figure out . A lady likes the guy that fixes her car so she spends a night with him . Ohne worte , with out a word , this is the moment , ect. Forbiden love , perty basic .
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJHC...&start_radio=1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoLg4nba450
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MvHXXVwBHuQ
Old 15-11-2021, 02:54 AM
Dude111

Quote:
The basic idea is that popular music has hidden messages encoded with in it . One idea is that the gov. ( c.i.a. , n.s.a. , ect) puts stuff like , behave , obey the law , pay your taxes , buy lots of stuff , ect
Yes thats one MAJOR REASON I dont like "digital" because they can put crap like this in the music and unless your mentally aware,could be controlled!! (Which is how they have taken over so many peoples minds)

We have to be fully alert and aware!!!!
Old 16-11-2021, 06:06 AM
Pathfinder

Question Subliminals, do they really work??

Earlier this year I came across countless subliminal videos on YouTube. I have watched, more to the point listened to them. I do like a lot of the music and they cover a variety of interests. Such as beauty, height, weight, hair, immortality, fairies, angels, vampires and developing all different kinds of supernatural powers. I really have not found the time to really concentrate on them they way one should by following the instructions. I have not attempted to listen to any of them while I am asleep only while I am awake. Is it possible that subliminal music by listening to them as often as it has been advised would really work for anyone??

Thank you,
LilyTeal16
Old 27-08-2022, 12:05 AM
Bambo

Its good when your alert and aware!!

There are more bad things out in public places now than 1 realises!!
Old 28-08-2022, 02:05 AM
Pathfinder

Hello Bambo, how are you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambo
Its good when your alert and aware!!

There are more bad things out in public places now than 1 realises!!

Yes, if only everyone could be alert and aware! As we all really should be. There are so many, countless bad things out there in our world. It is frightening and so sad the shape our world is in. Bless you and everyone.