Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature

Old 07-10-2018, 07:19 PM
Lepus

Hello

Yesterday I saw a family of deers in a cemetery. It was unusual for deers to be surrounded by tombstones especially when there's no wooded area nearby. And a funeral was also taking place. I believe it was a sign for those in grief.

Lepus
Old 07-10-2018, 08:19 PM
Suspended
I was joking guys, I though OP made this thread trying to trigger some people as I saw him talking about vegans in a recent thread. I'm not fully vegan, I eat seafood. Raw fruits, veg and fish, sometimes cooked mushrooms fish and potatos, Chia seed, hemp etc... Berries an melons I love too and advacardo I eat a bit of things, If I am detoxing I won't eat any meat at all.

Eat what ever you like.. its your choice. Those animal factory farms are messed up though so i understand why some people want a more humane approach.

I sometimes eat intuitively if I think or feel like I should eat something then I'll eat it. But all processed foods and fast foods are off the table. It's just good to clean.

We are meant to be related to monkeys an gorillas too all animal groups eat similar things so monkeys eat a bit of meat, bugs an stuff then mostly fruit an veg an plants. Overall just eating clean is best. I don't really care to argue about this people can eat as they want.. but yea..

Last edited by Nature Grows : 07-10-2018 at 11:53 PM.
Old 08-10-2018, 01:13 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
Thanks.......hopefully it will be not one less but several less!

We hunt to fill our freezers for the year for several households and donations to the state " Hunters for the hungry" program benefiting homeless shelters.

Considering the growing deer populations. .....our particular county allows up to 5 deer per hunter......three does and up to two bucks.
a few weeks ago I hit deer and it ran off into the woods. I am sure it died somewhere. It's sad it had to die a slow death.
Old 08-10-2018, 01:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
I was joking guys, I though OP made this thread trying to trigger some people as I saw him talking about vegans in a recent thread. I'm not fully vegan, I eat seafood. Raw fruits, veg and fish, sometimes cooked mushrooms fish and potatos, Chia seed, hemp etc... Berries an melons I love too and advacardo I eat a bit of things, If I am detoxing I won't eat any meat at all.

Eat what ever you like.. its your choice. Those animal factory farms are messed up though so i understand why some people want a more humane approach.

I sometimes eat intuitively if I think or feel like I should eat something then I'll eat it. But all processed foods and fast foods are off the table. It's just good to clean.

We are meant to be related to monkeys an gorillas too all animal groups eat similar things so monkeys eat a bit of meat, bugs an stuff then mostly fruit an veg an plants. Overall just eating clean is best. I don't really care to argue about this people can eat as they want.. but yea..
i agree meat packing plants are not the best places. As far as being humaine hunting is more humaine then meat packing plants. I am not a hunter because it's hard work!! Deer or anyother animal don't just stand there and let you shoot them. When hunting your in there environment and there far from defenseless in there environment. Also when a animal gets sick it doesn't go to the vet. The sickness spreads to others and then the die a slow death... get hit by a car or starve in winter. Hunting is actually very humaine compared to other options.
Old 08-10-2018, 03:51 AM
Master
Hey lucky, you ever hunt bore? I hear there's a lot there.
Old 08-10-2018, 03:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lepus
Hello

Yesterday I saw a family of deers in a cemetery. It was unusual for deers to be surrounded by tombstones especially when there's no wooded area nearby. And a funeral was also taking place. I believe it was a sign for those in grief.

Lepus
That would have been really cool to see. There's a large cemetery near me I often walk through. I see deer in there a lot.
Old 08-10-2018, 03:24 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nature Grows
I was joking guys, I though OP made this thread trying to trigger some people as I saw him talking about vegans in a recent thread.

Nature......pushing buttons was not even remotely my intention.....I consider the hunt a sacred thing and representing the circle of life that humans are a part of.....it is something that along with proper stewardship of the wild lands that I take very seriously

Maybe we're all here because we ain't all there????

If you're lucky enough to have been born in TEXAS....you're lucky enough!
Old 08-10-2018, 03:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
Hey lucky, you ever hunt bore? I hear there's a lot there.

Oh yeah!!!

Texas is absolutely overrun with wild hogs and we hunt them year round and donate almost all of the meat to homeless shelters and food banks.

My grandson Nick hunts hogs on our place at least once a month....he's quite the hog slayer!!! In fact last year he started keeping track of how many pounds he's donated and from one summer to the next he came close to 3500 lbs of all organic wild meat he's donated to our state "Hunters For The Hungry" program!

I will tell you that those folks are very pleased to see us when we show up as we have literally fed thousands of people from our hunts!

Old 08-10-2018, 03:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
i agree meat packing plants are not the best places. As far as being humaine hunting is more humaine then meat packing plants. I am not a hunter because it's hard work!! Deer or anyother animal don't just stand there and let you shoot them. When hunting your in there environment and there far from defenseless in there environment. Also when a animal gets sick it doesn't go to the vet. The sickness spreads to others and then the die a slow death... get hit by a car or starve in winter. Hunting is actually very humaine compared to other options.

On one hand....with out commercial meat production the shear mass of humanity would starve.........on the other hand these places are just horrible to see and exactly why my tribe doesn't eat any animal we didn't hunt ourselves.

Old 08-10-2018, 04:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucky 1
On one hand....with out commercial meat production the shear mass of humanity would starve.........on the other hand these places are just horrible to see and exactly why my tribe doesn't eat any animal we didn't hunt ourselves.
I know what you mean! If I did hunt, one deer a year wouldn't feed my family of 3 for a year.