Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 05-12-2020, 12:18 PM
Master

Wisdom from beyond

Last night I meditated and without knowing, I was engaged in a conversation with a being, this being told me that I am in a storm, and I asked, what's good about it? Then this being said, it is cleaning things.

I also felt every word that this being said, when it talked about being in a storm, I felt the chaos of the storm, when it talked about cleaning things, I felt the peace after it. This was an audible message, it was the voice of energy.

In the last few days I received many messages but I forgot them almost right away, at one moment I was somehwere in Moses time and I was shown how he was communicating with God, it was through a form of meditation, inner silence, and then he "wrote down" what he understood, his own interpretation. I was actually there when he was given a law because I felt the "law", hard to describe this. From what I could feel and "see" with the eyes of my mind, he was indeed on what looked like a mountain, this mountain was very stony, stones everywhere, hard to walk around that place. The stones were quite dark and sharp. It was either night or it was in a moment when a powerful storm was around that place because all I could see around was darkness. I only saw a very foggy image of Moses, I have no idea how he looked like but I felt his presence there. The expression "wrote down" it refers to getting this information in his own being, to place it there, to aquire it there, to be downloaded in his being.

This experience came to me from nowhere, I was meditating in silence.
Old 05-12-2020, 12:57 PM
Master

Another experience that is actually made of two experiences. I found myself in a hospital, I was with my grandma, she actually died more than 5 years ago. There were so so many people at this hospital waiting in line for this doctor. Anyway, the doctor told me that 7 places in my body are ill, then his assistant told me that this is because of the hormonal changes that are happening in my body but I could not understand this. The doctor said that he is offering me a gift, one of them, the one at the top is going to be healed and I was shown the whole process of healing. Then the doctor told me that for the other 6 I need assurance, to be sure of my healing.

It took me some days to understand that this was about the 7 chakras, because from that day, I suddenly could meditate again without suffering from some crazy side effects, the problem was that I meditate in bed and when I used to go to sleep, my mind used to believe that I was meditating and I used fall asleep and wake up again and again, now, this problem is totally gone, not only this, be prepared for more. I was meditating and a voice called my name out loud: ThaaaatMaaaaan ( replace with my real name ); and I said, are you my guides? Then the voice said: Have you received?; but I could not understand what, it made no sense, then I was shown very vivid images of my recent past. This made me understand that my 6 chakra, the Ajna chakra was healed and I was asked if I received the healing.
Old 05-12-2020, 01:16 PM
Master

I really feel like being in a storm!!!
Old 05-12-2020, 02:13 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
I really feel like being in a storm!!!

Why do you feel like this?

I never saw my present life this way, yet that being told me that this is how it actually is.
Old 05-12-2020, 02:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Why do you feel like this?

I never saw my present life this way, yet that being told me that this is how it actually is.

I’m facing a mountain to climb. I have quite a bit of a disability and huge ambition in whatever life may be. I feel through huge amounts of emotions every day. This is the storm. The load of emotions to crawl underneath this mountain to the other side where it’s maybe better (cleaned up as you said). But it might as well remain bad and stuck, so that’s also another storm. The storm is the inability to trust the moment for me. The unreliability.
Old 05-12-2020, 02:57 PM
Um...wow...That Man! I get it --you were shown something unsolicited!
(But, sitting in silence...like a sudden download into your brain.) Yup...
and it usually means nothing to other people.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 05-12-2020, 03:16 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
I’m facing a mountain to climb. I have quite a bit of a disability and huge ambition in whatever life may be. I feel through huge amounts of emotions every day. This is the storm. The load of emotions to crawl underneath this mountain to the other side where it’s maybe better (cleaned up as you said). But it might as well remain bad and stuck, so that’s also another storm. The storm is the inability to trust the moment for me. The unreliability.

I myself face exactly the same things. Well, I was shown and I felt that after the storm is gone, peace is what awaits us, a very deep peace that it's going to last. Know this, you are not alone facing this, there are many like us. I face this every single day of my life, every minute, every second.

Maybe this storm and the cleaning have something to do with the so called "karma", while we are in the storm, our karma is consumed and we experience a ton of suffering but once the storm is done, everything is cleaned up and we are brand new beings purified into the fires of our karmic ovens.

There's a nice verse in the Bible:

1 Corinthians 3:15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire.

Our work is our deeds.
Old 05-12-2020, 03:19 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Um...wow...That Man! I get it --you were shown something unsolicited!
(But, sitting in silence...like a sudden download into your brain.) Yup...
and it usually means nothing to other people.

90% of the things I experience, well, I never asked for them, they come to me out of nowhere. Yes, a sudden download of audible and visual messaages. I know that what I hear and see it's a manifestation of energy, I can feel this, there's no physical voice, but the voice of energy, this one is different because it speaks directly to the core of your being, you feel everything.
Old 05-12-2020, 08:01 PM
Master
Very nice read all this ThatMan - wisdom in your words, and a calmness in the way you present it for everyone to read... written by a wise man at such a young age - well done for getting to where you are now...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 05-12-2020, 08:31 PM
Master
I think Cosmic you won't be far behind writing words of wisdom one day - just takes time, wait and trust - more groundwork for you to do yet as in learning, and 'playing your part' in helping it all to pan out as and when...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...

Last edited by one-light : 06-12-2020 at 09:09 AM.