Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 22-05-2016, 02:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by life.love.regret.
....Dream?
yes, i recognize it as having been a dream experience for me.
that particular dream fits within a theme of similar dreamtime
or imagined experiences (though that theme is of lesser
significance than others for me).
the idea within that specific dream was that the grey aliens
were awake, and keeping me in a sleep state... that sleep state
is what normal earthly life is experienced as. (follow?)
they were actually working for me, in a very real sense,
helping me to remain fully immersed within the illusion.
they were making adjustments so as to provide me a more
enjoyable experience here.

full disclosure:
i desire peace on earth, and i'm willing to work with all manner
of possibilities which share that desire.
:)
Old 22-05-2016, 04:21 AM
life.love.regret.

That's a really cool idea (the dream). The foreign language is what interests me the most about the story.
Old 22-05-2016, 04:35 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by life.love.regret.
That's a really cool idea (the dream). The foreign language is what interests me the most about the story.
it was really more like bleating (as from a sheep) than a language.
lol
Old 22-05-2016, 07:23 AM
life.love.regret.

lol, that's awesome. Must have confused the heck out of you at the time
Old 27-05-2016, 03:14 PM
Newbie ;)

Well, I was something about 10 years old, when I happened to spend my holiday in my aunt's house. She was kind to me and I got on well with my cousins, but I always felt somehow uneasy. I didn't know why. I couldn't normally sleep at night and was unable even to move. I just lied in my bed motionless pretending to sleep but I actually did not. I was too small to understand what was going on. I was very scared and didn't know why. I didn't tell anybody about that, cause I didn't want my cousins to play jokes on me. Only last year my aunt (who now lives with her family in a new house) told me that something bad and supernatural was happening in their previous house. All her neighbours had same feelings and were suffering from ghosts or something like that. I don't want to retell it now, cause this story still scares me to death.
Old 27-05-2016, 03:33 PM
Knower

I've never really had any really bad experiences. The worst for me was when I was around 13, I was staying at a friends house trying to fell asleep (my friend was already asleep). I turned over to lie on my other side and faced the door (which was open), in the doorway I saw what seemed like a silhouette of a man in a hat. He was just standing there somehow without anything to cast a shadow or anything for a shadow to be cast upon just out in the open, watching me. He didn't me me feel uneasy surprisingly, I should have been scarred to death; a strange figure watching me try to sleep should be terrifying but just looked at him for a minute before turning back over since it's weird trying to sleep while being watched. A few years later I saw some documentary about unexplained mysteries talking about various things, one of these things were "shadow people", it said about hem being in a different dimension but occasionally coming over our dimension (to learn maybe). Fast forward another couple of years and I'm now 17 in college (UK), I mentioned it to a friend. We stared talking about strange things like that and I googled "shadow people" to show them an example. To my surprise I found the exact figure I saw that day. After a bit more googling, I found that this figure is apparently called "hat man" and that I wasn't alone.
Old 29-05-2016, 01:24 AM
Seeker

Some shadow people are spirits but these are usually intelligent, made of complete darkness, and have no heat whatsoever. They also usually try not to be seen.
Old 02-06-2016, 11:53 PM
Suspended
Knower
I've encountered some pretty odd things over the years. Did, after all, work in an old hospital and as one might expect such places are indeed haunted.

I've had a ghost walk through a wall beside me, witnessed by two other people at the same time because well not only was he relatively “solid” but he was glowing a soft blue. Been attacked, bitten, scratched, had someone grasp me by the back of the neck, sit beside me, and other events.

I have a scar on my forearm which looks like it was caused by a burn. It originally began as a series of close scratches though that soon changed when the skin began sloughing off [no, no chemicals /acids involved in the wound] for a week resulting in this odd scar.

Was possessed, however momentarily, by an angry spirit that dropped my vocal register so deep it sounded as if speaking from the bottom of a very, very, very deep well with a distinctive echo. Woken up face to snout with a spirit guide once when camping in the backwoods of my aunt’s 500 acres in Colorado; had it been a real animal [predator] I'd probably not be here typing away.

Had a conversation with a person I knew was dead in my sleep.

However, the worst would have been in the UK years ago when visiting relatives. When there I got roped into camping out among the relative intact ruins of an old castle. Not the first time we’d done this, since childhood really. The seven of us [three women, four guys] have been “thick as thieves” since brats. Besides this place was special as it had been one of many castles my family did not simply live at or near, but had once owned. Been Masters of. This one until the early-mid 1700s. My family, after all, goes back very far.

Sleep came naturally. The guys may have had a little liquid help, but I personally don’t drink. Don’t smoke either. Besides there was no threat here. A small village where yes everyone knows everyone. That and if anyone unsavory got too close Kara [dog, a mastiff / wolfhound cross] would sound the alarm.

She didn’t sound the alarm. It wasn’t until the fire started to bank that the cool woke me. Kara was tucked between my brother & our oldest cousin, head up, ears up, and her attention towards the ring of stones that serves as the “fire pit”. For crouched by the fire was a dark shape. At first I thought it one of the local villagers, maybe a farmer checking on his flock as we were mid-spring, given as the dog was curious but not alarmed.

I realized my mistake on getting closer.

This figure did, after all, look up when I happened to step into the firelight and immediately I broke out into goosebumps. Literally every single hair on arms, back of neck stood up. I still wonder if I had had a mirror would the hair on my head have been standing on end too. More it felt as if someone had punched me right between the eyes when our eyes locked.

For this was no cousin, nor anyone from the local town I knew. To begin with the clothing was all wrong. Yo’ll probably seen Game of Thrones & maybe Tudors. This guy was wearing a similar medevial or older era clothing. Burgundy dress shirt, long sleeved with the ballooing cuffs, heavy pants, and boots. He was wearing a freaking fur cloak, fashioned at the chest by a clasp, that went to his calves I’d say if he was standing.

Still even crouching as he was by the fire, it was obvious he was a big man. About 6’1” with a broad shoulders and solid torso. Muscular but not overly so. What you’d expect from real outdoor activity not “pumping iron” at the gym. Bizarely enough I also noticed his hands were huge. I am not talking just wide, but with long “pianist” fingers even if not so thin & delicate.

His size wasn’t intimidating nor was his odd dress entirely nerve wracking. It was his presence that still my tongue. But it was his features and the piercing stare that sent cold racing down my spine. It was as if he was looking right through me. And if anyone can be described as “lupine” features it’d have been this guy with his angular features & the fact that his ears, aside from sticking out slightly, were rather pointed. Not LOTR elf-pointed but definitely not the typical rounded off of human ears.

No he didn’t grow horns or wings. Rather with all calmness he stood up, gave me one last piercing glance, and turned. Took two steps and vanished. It was only then that Kara acted, went absolutely ape and woke the entire camp. Now I also have reasonably good night vision & the fire’s light got rid of most shadows in the immediate area but couldn’t see a sign of where he went. In the morning worst yet there were footsteps, not the same tread as our boots, all around our sleeping area.

I don’t know what he was.

Ghost, figment of imagination [though as we’d be out camping for half a week don’t see where I’d have seen a TV for the imagination to run wild], fae, or something else. Nor do I want to know what he was. The sensation I got was not evil but neutral. The same sort of indifference you’d give an ant. And I think he could have crushed me & my cousins like ants had he wanted to. There are, after all, some rather daunting old legends still alive in that area if you’re a real local.
Old 04-06-2016, 05:46 AM
Seeker

dunno if i should or not.. its probably not like any horror stories you have seen or heard of before.. :)
Old 28-06-2016, 04:45 AM
Seeker
I got locked in a bathroom in my high school building back in 2003. I didn't know the "urban legends" at that time (I was a freshman). I was freshening up before returning to my classroom when I saw the reflection of a girl on the mirror. I dashed to the door but it was locked--which is weird because how can you lock doors from the inside--and I felt lightheaded. I guess I disturbed her spirit by entering her "personal space" so I prayed and asked her to let go of the door so and that I won't go back there. When the bell rang the door suddenly unlocked itself and I ran back to my classroom.

When I told one of my teachers about it, she said that a girl, who was supposedly pregnant, died aborting her baby there. Her spirit is stuck in the bathroom. I don't know how it is now and if she's still there but that was just scary.