Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-08-2015, 09:12 PM
Deactivated Account

Here's an example of my Aqua/Pisces self

Aquarius me: I need time to myself, go away for a few days...(Feeling aloof.)
Pisces me: No come back, come back..don't leave me..*cries*
Aquarius me: Hush you! Here eat a cookie!
Pisces me: Mmm cookie

Enough said.
Old 23-08-2015, 10:11 PM
Experiencer

Ha ha yes Gemini. If I'm pushed too much I back off a zillion miles an hour. If I'm ignored I will get mad that I'm getting no attention
The ignoring is very true. If I'm riled I will ignore him or make him jealous. It's a ridiculous game and very childish true
Old 23-08-2015, 10:17 PM
life.love.regret.

So I'm on the Libra/Virgo cusp but I identify as a Scorpio. In the interest of sensitivity, I would like to be allowed to use the Scorpio bathroom.
Old 26-08-2015, 04:52 AM
Newbie ;)

Funny but somehow there's a little bit of truth.. nice post
Old 27-08-2015, 12:19 AM
Experiencer

Me, Scorpio, Him, Capricorn.

My first kiss was with a Cappy and he thought I was super sexy, but I was only 14, he was 16, and he compared me to the woman in the movie BIG lol, which was big at the time, Elizabeth Perkins. Never met another Cappy until 25 years later, when I was 39. I have to think all the others were just there to teach me. My twin and love of my life is a Cappy too, and he thinks I am super sexy too, which sometimes surprises me. Other signs maybe not so much. Had horrible luck with Pisces and Cancer. Never again, despite we are supposedly best matches. And a Cappy man can be quite the runner, but they are so loyal that they always come back, and there is no one else in the interim. Hate to admit it, but in my experience there are definitely signs I do great with, ok with, and poorly with, proven time and time again.
Old 27-08-2015, 03:29 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaysOfScarletDreams
Libra:

Reason for running: Libra's love having beauty in their life, so when thing's turn ugly, the will run away...Not only this but most Libra's are flaky on what they will want, one min they love you, the next they hate your guts.

Reason for chasing: Thing's where left un-said and they want to fix it all, to get the last word in, When a Libra falls in love, they fall in love deep...so letting go is very hard for them. (I know this because my dad's a Libra and still loves my mom even after 15YRS of divorce.) I can see it in his eye's, plus he has told me.

Libra here. You pretty much summed it up!

I'd say an additional chaser/runner trait of a Libra is to be exhaustively indecisive. It can take us forever to make a decision. I can try to pretend I'm above this trait, but I'm not. Especially when it comes to relationships. I go back and forth and analyze the whole relationship to pieces. BUT once we make a decision, we are set for life.

In this way, I'd say Libras can get stuck in between being both runners and chasers at the same time because it takes us so long to make a final decision about how we feel, and what we plan to do about it.
Old 27-08-2015, 03:29 AM
Deactivated Account

Double post.
Old 27-08-2015, 07:49 AM
Master
Cancer here
Old 27-08-2015, 08:15 AM
Deactivated Account
I'm a Scorpio female. He's a Pisces male.

I chased from April 2013 until May 2015, two years. Then I decided to stop because I couldn't handle dedicating my time and heart to someone who had no problem ignoring me and my attempts at communicating with them. This isn't worth it.

I disappeared completely from his life in April last year and I haven't made an attempt at communicating with him since. He's been blocked on social media, my former number is long gone, he's got no way to reach me. It's not something I'm happy about but I had to disappear to be healthy.

He chased for a while by posting cryptic but rather obvious posts on Facebook. He stopped around February 2015. Now no one is chasing the other in my opinion. He's still single and so am I but that's about it.
Old 27-08-2015, 10:42 AM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by AandN
I'm a Scorpio female. He's a Pisces male.

I chased from April 2013 until May 2015, two years. Then I decided to stop because I couldn't handle dedicating my time and heart to someone who had no problem ignoring me and my attempts at communicating with them. This isn't worth it.

I disappeared completely from his life in April last year and I haven't made an attempt at communicating with him since. He's been blocked on social media, my former number is long gone, he's got no way to reach me. It's not something I'm happy about but I had to disappear to be healthy.

He chased for a while by posting cryptic but rather obvious posts on Facebook. He stopped around February 2015. Now no one is chasing the other in my opinion. He's still single and so am I but that's about it.

So youre a runner