Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-08-2015, 02:29 PM
Deactivated Account

Book1 Runner/Chaser by the Zodiac signs

(Note: This post is mainly made for pure fun and entertainment, it's not meant to be taken to heart. Enjoy!) I will give reasons why every sign would run or chase.

Aries:
Reason for running: Aries will break it off if they feel you're trying to control them, cage them, and tame their fire. Don't do this, Aries love to roam around, be free, and love doing their own thing. Never try to control the Aries fire as it will back-fire on you. (This is something I learned with my Aries.)

Reason for chasing: They love a challenge, when the person of interest runs, they will see it as a challenge and give chase. They can be a bit stalker like at times, such as; climbing into your bedroom window, and breaking into your apt just to leave you a love letter.

Taurus:
Reason for running: You stomped on their pretty flower's and ruined their joyous glitterish day. You burned the toast, and drank all their wine. You hurt their feelings, and acted like a wild monkey.

Reason for chasing: Do Taurus chase? do they want to chase? or do they want you to chase them? It's confusing with them, because one min they will peruse you, but then they run off to their little hiding place, so with them you don't know.

Gemini:
Reason for running: You tried to keep them trapped in a little box, and forgot to feed them.

Reason for chasing: Instead of chasing they will go ask your mother, father, sister, brother, aunt, uncle, grandmother, grandfather advice on how to get you back. Not only that but they will date your best friend, or someone you know, just to make you jealous and hurt. Or they'll completely ignore you and pretend your existence to them in null, while they secretly gossip about you about how much they still love you.

Cancer:
Reason for running: You hurt their feelings, so now they're in their shells hiding, because well...that's just how cancer are.

Reason for chasing: See them pinchers? Ya they grab and hold tightly...enough said.

Leo:
Reason for running: Leo's are prideful, if you hurt their pride, like tell them they gained weight, or their favorite shirt looks ugly on them...you'll find yourself out the door. Oh and don't use, steal, or mess with their stuff, they hate that.

Reason for chasing: Hmpf! leo's don't chase, they're too good for that... Say's leo, while she/he is secretly gawking at their person of interesting pictures on facebook/twitter or whatever social media site.

Virgo:

Reason for running: You had a disagreement, and they got butt-hurt, now their Virgo pride is damaged.

Chaser: Virgo don't do the chasing, however they will either get a Scorpio one of their close friends to check upon you.

Libra:

Reason for running: Libra's love having beauty in their life, so when thing's turn ugly, the will run away...Not only this but most Libra's are flaky on what they will want, one min they love you, the next they hate your guts.

Reason for chasing: Thing's where left un-said and they want to fix it all, to get the last word in, When a Libra falls in love, they fall in love deep...so letting go is very hard for them. (I know this because my dad's a Libra and still loves my mom even after 15YRS of divorce.) I can see it in his eye's, plus he has told me.

Scorpio:

Reason for running: They're angry with you..reason? You don't know, because they won't tell you. You'll have to guess.

Reason for chasing: They might and might not, you never know, they'll act like nothing happen, but then secretly want you back.

Sagittarius:

Reason for running: You tried to confine them in a cage, or you got a bit too clingy for their own taste.

Reason for chasing: Like Aries, Sagittarius love a challenge, they love the hunt, however once they get you; often they don't know what to do with you.

Capricorn:

Reason for running: Your not giving enough, doing your best, you have no life goals, and are acting childish..or you're moving way to fast for them. I should mention Capricorn are very business/professional orientated, for them it's all about keeping a good appearance and a good vibe; if they feel the good vibe isn't right, they'll leave you hanging.

Reasons for chasing: They won't chase, at least not physically; they will however send you notes, or magical bump into in the halls/store/library, or drive part your place..and try and make it look like pure coincidence. I'm onto Cappy! I know your game, you're not fooling anyone. ;)

Aquarius:

Reason for running: We need our space, our freedom, plus we are slippery fishes. One min will be by your side, loving you, and stuff; the next we disappear without a trace. We also run if we feel you are coming on to strong, so please none of that mooshy, lovey, dovey...ewww gross..stuff.

Reason for chasing: It's rare for a Aquarius to give chase, Aquarius are mysterious and a challenge; They won't give chase, unless you give them a good reason too. However, if they really love someone, and the person seems stand-offish, the will chase, just to figure them out. It's all about getting into the person head for Aquarius. Another thing Aquarius love to confuse people, they love acting mysterious and confusing. You'll never know with them.. Are you chasing them? or are they chasing you?

Pisces:

Reason for running: You sent them a bad message, a bad vibe, and ruined their day, now they're out the door...gone baby gone..

Reason for chasing: Pisces love deep, more deeply than any other sign; when they fall in love, it's very hard to let go. They are looking for closer, and reinsurance. They want to know if it's really over, or if their is still a chance between you and them.

End

I hope you enjoyed this...and please remember this post was made for pure entertainment, so please take it lightly.

Have a great weekend.

Last edited by RaysOfScarletDreams : 22-08-2015 at 04:12 PM.
Old 22-08-2015, 03:09 PM
Knower
Great post.

great post, thanks for that.

Sounds like me to a T - Virgo. I did chase this year for the first time in my life but it wasn't me and I stopped.
Also fits my Scorpio twin flame exactly.
My a hole ex husband is also exactly right, an Aquarius. I think the only reason we lasted so long was that I was aloof and stand offish.
Old 22-08-2015, 03:20 PM
Suspended
Master
Taurus suits for me and for my aqua it also fits
Old 22-08-2015, 03:22 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by taurusnsane

My commiserations for the Aquarius
Old 22-08-2015, 03:50 PM
Master
LOL!! Im a Leo all right!! I don't even stalk FB etc. ....

I'm missing Capricorn! Where's Capricorn ? All my big loves were/are Capricorns...( and I'm not even into astrology...)
Old 22-08-2015, 03:57 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orange Crush
great post, thanks for that.

Sounds like me to a T - Virgo. I did chase this year for the first time in my life but it wasn't me and I stopped.
Also fits my Scorpio twin flame exactly.
My a hole ex husband is also exactly right, an Aquarius. I think the only reason we lasted so long was that I was aloof and stand offish.

Sorry about your ex, yes we Aquarius can be a bit of a a-hole, that's why we need someone who isn't afraid to put us in our place. He he. I do want to say we aren't all bad..
Old 22-08-2015, 03:59 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by taurusnsane

:) I hope this works out for you.
Who's the runner and who's the chaser? I'm going to assume both..lol.
Old 22-08-2015, 04:01 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by YS.
LOL!! Im a Leo all right!! I don't even stalk FB etc. ....

I'm missing Capricorn! Where's Capricorn ? All my big loves were/are Capricorns...( and I'm not even into astrology...)

Oops forgot poor Capricorn, my bad, now all my Capricorn friend's are going to let me have it. I'm in trouble now..
Old 22-08-2015, 04:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RaysOfScarletDreams
Oops forgot poor Capricorn, my bad, now all my Capricorn friend's are going to let me have it. I'm in trouble now..

I want Capricorn NOW!
Old 22-08-2015, 04:11 PM
Deactivated Account

Okay Capricorn has been added in. My bad, here's a cookie, now don't shoot me :p