Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 01-07-2022, 10:55 PM
Master
Gateway of Light Activation Oracle deck

Well making a new thread for this deck as it is absolutely AMAZING!
The Gateway Activation Oracle deck by Kyle Gray.
Posted about it already in the "Card Chit Chat" topic.
It arrived today. It truly is one of the best I've gotten in ever!

I did the 9 card Akashic Spread reading that's in the booklet earlier on and went from one WOW to the next WOW and the next, until the end. Speechless!
Every card was spot on, it was totally amazing. My jaw dropped while reading the interpretation in combi with the position for each card.

I don't really use spreads in readings but this one is superb! As are the cards, but I already knew that as I had done Google searches on the images and watched a few unboxing vids.

If anyone is considering getting this, do it! You will not regret it.
Old 04-07-2022, 05:34 AM
Master
Fairy Crystal,

Thank you for reviewing the deck! I am glad you are so happy with it! Will you be using the Gateway Activation deck on your YouTube channel? If you do, would you post the link here?

I will keep the gateway deck in mind when I am ready to try a new deck! I have outgrown my Animal Spirit Oracle deck. But I am still learning with tarot, so not quite yet.
Old 04-07-2022, 11:34 AM
Master
I do intent to use it, yes :) Soon as well, I like to put a new deck to action, hihi.
I've just done a free 1 card reading elsewhere, so I've practised with it a bit for others. And of course for myself!
I will try to remember to post a link here, but you can also subscribe to my channel and click to get notification of a new reading :)
Old 06-07-2022, 03:30 PM
Master
Well, the first card reading with this deck is on my channel, recorded this afternoon.

https://youtu.be/te65HQ8u97E
Old 07-07-2022, 08:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Well making a new thread for this deck as it is absolutely AMAZING!
The Gateway Activation Oracle deck by Kyle Gray.

Hey hun
So you love them. I got the James Van Praagh activation cards they're simple, yet there is something powerful about them too. I have to say I haven't got anything by Kyle Gray, I have been looking at new cards recently as when I do readings it is wonderful to mix them up.
Hoping that you are well, it has been a long time since I said hello to you

Hugs
Old 07-07-2022, 10:26 AM
Master
Hi Akira!! *waving at you* :)
I almost always use several decks during readings too.
I hadn't bought a new deck in a while but suddenly felt called to look for something. I always get that feeling, accompanied by restlessness, when something is out there for me, albeit a deck or a crystal.
Somehow I missed this deck being released in Nov so it was a surprise to find it and have it resonate so well! It was just what I'd been looking for, a high vibing deck. An ascension deck in a sense.
Kyle Gray has some good decks. I haven't got them all, but can recommend the Angels & Ancestors Oracle cards!
And this deck I got in now :)

Happy readings!
Old 07-07-2022, 01:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Well, the first card reading with this deck is on my channel, recorded this afternoon.

https://youtu.be/te65HQ8u97E
Thank you for posting that reading . The accompanying crystals were lovely.
A while ago I bought Angels and ancestors deck on your recommendation and have enjoyed reading with it.
Old 07-07-2022, 07:38 PM
Master
Hi Moon in Cancer!!
You're so welcome! And that deck is absolutely great too. It's worked a treat for me during readings :)