Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 01-07-2022, 09:35 PM
Master
Head tingling

I’ve been receiving head tingling for about 5 years now- I also felt tingling in private parts- I think it regenerate to the chakra being worked on or it seems someone is thinking of me, of some form of entanglement: I’ve had negative things happen also hands turning into feet type illusion like a joker of a pack of cards two facing upwards and down…
I think it’s all from the same connection…

At the times I received tingling like someone was touching the area- maybe the joker was some of karma because I was sexually gratification with my self.. and projecting to my twin flame or the one…

Sometimes it feels like some form of communication like they were honoured the fact I was working on those connections and chakras- I’ve also experienced pain(pseudo) in private parts when I stopped sexually gratification.. and hadn’t focused on the one or essence I was forcing projecting on…

The tingling in the crown ,head started before I sexually gratificated…

Has any one else experienced anything like that??

I’m skeptic but maybe it’s my twin flame contacting me from suspended animation or maybe it’s just contact from the one ( the one that’s in the future-who ever that be) only the future knows!!?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 01-07-2022, 09:56 PM
Ascender
It is the twin flame thinking about you. I get it too. Well, before my twin flame went off the rails and became hateful and spiteful and now wants me to die.
Old 04-07-2022, 09:40 AM
Guide
I usually take head tingles as crown - chakra stuff. Sometime getting downloads, you are becoming aware of a new perspective or a shift in your thinking.