Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 30-06-2022, 03:12 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Lucid waking.......Rupert Spira

Or what I refer to as the waking equivalent of a lucid dream. https://youtu.be/zGE1xlMUUhM

Shining with the Light of Pure Knowing. Yup, that's how everything seemed. It was all there just like the normal waking mind state, however there was something else. Something more fundamental. No distance. Intimate.

Last edited by JustASimpleGuy : 30-06-2022 at 05:09 AM.
Old 30-06-2022, 11:38 AM
You had this experience? Was it recently? Just wondering. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-06-2022, 11:52 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
You had this experience? Was it recently? Just wondering. :)
Yes, in the Fall of 2019. Several weeks intensely and then several more weeks of it fading, however it never quite ceased altogether. There's still a reverberation. It's more obvious now in deep meditation but every now and then it does peek into waking reality, albeit with nowhere near the intensity of that first experience and only for short moments.

It's like an NDE in that there's before and after and I can never go back to before. It can't be unknown and that's unshakable. A paradigm shift of identity.
Old 30-06-2022, 01:40 PM
Wow.

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-06-2022, 05:03 PM
Knower

"It is kind of like lucid dreaming, once you awaken within the dream, the dream, and your dream ego/character continue, but there is the ever-present realization you are in reality the dreamer/Self.” – “tim”, Avalon member
Old 30-06-2022, 06:16 PM
Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by alanantic
"It is kind of like lucid dreaming, once you awaken within the dream, the dream, and your dream ego/character continue,
but there is the ever-present realization you are in reality the dreamer/Self.” – “tim”, Avalon member
And does this ever make life grand...Merrily merrily down the stream.

Old 30-06-2022, 08:04 PM
JustASimpleGuy

I remember my first lucid dream like it was last night. The astonishment that I (the waking I) was actually conscious and knowing I wasn't in the dream, but the dream was in me. It was absolutely surreal as the dream became much more vivid and realistic than a normal dream and there was total liberation from any possible dream consequences.

It's a good model for lucid waking.
Old 30-06-2022, 08:08 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
And does this ever make life grand...Merrily merrily down the stream.
Row, row, row your boat,
Gently down the stream.

Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily,
Life is but a dream.

LOL!
Old 01-07-2022, 04:53 AM
Master
Sounds like you guys are going to be dreaming forever. lol

I wonder why you cannot wake up, even if you tried.
Old 02-07-2022, 03:12 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Sounds like you guys are going to be dreaming forever. lol

I wonder why you cannot wake up, even if you tried.

That is the question. We're a bunch of wireless puppets of the soul; dolls they play with. We act out their dramas. The soul is mesmerized; lost in it. In our nightly dreams, we wake up when we think, "Hey, something's wrong with this picture." Seeing through the illusion of life, seeing where the logic falls apart at the deepest level.

"Do not pay undue attention to the passing scenes of life. You are the immortal self (consciousness) living only temporarily in a dream that is sometimes (imagined) to be a nightmare. That is the higher philosophy (and truth) of the mystics." -- Yogananda