Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 17-06-2022, 02:07 AM
Pathfinder

Angel1 Why Do Dream Figures Morph/Change Appearance?

Your thoughts on why a dream character (seamlessly) morphs into a different character.

For example, this morning I dreamed of asking a female college student to buy candy from me. She agreed and I stepped over a partition to face her at the table. As I stood opposite the student, (now a male of the same race), he reaches in his back pocket for either his wallet or a business card. Then I awake.

Only once I awoke, did I realize the female had seamlessly become a male. This has happened so many times in my dreams, that I label them "Transformation Dreams". Not only do dream people morph but also objects change to other objects. Sometimes I realize the change in the dreams, sometimes not.

I haven't been able to figure out what these transformation dreams represent to me.

So, what do such dreams mean to you? What do you think they represent spiritually or otherwise?
Old 17-06-2022, 02:35 AM
Master

In dreams your thoughts and emotions create your reality. The same happens when awake, but in the physical domain there are additional restrictions regarding time, 3D space, and probability, intended to give stability to the reality you experience.

If you follow the changes in your dreams, you can learn how emotions and thoughts work, how what you think and feel causes your experiences. You could learn for example about the dynamic relation between anger and fear, and understand that you have to avoid them for your own well-being.

Everything you dream about has a multi-layered symbolism, meaning that behind the obvious there are several, deeper and deeper, meanings that apply to your current needs of development as a personality. This is true for your awake-reality experiences too.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 20-06-2022, 07:26 PM
Pathfinder

It could mean to treat females as equals in your business dealings. Maybe
Old 23-06-2022, 02:58 AM
Yaoughta

Why do movies show "flashback" scenes? to show you why a character is the way they are or to help tell the story and paint the picture. Dreams are no different. Characters often morph into other people to illustrate a similar energy they share or characteristic or perhaps they share a similar viewpoint or belief or you do of them.
Old 23-06-2022, 09:23 PM
Pathfinder

Hi, Everyone! Thank you for the great replies.