Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 20-06-2022, 04:24 PM
asearcher

Punch someone in the face

I had this dream (i hope it ain't no vision) where I punched a woman in the face, fist and all (I'm female too). This was someone who worked with my man in the past. I have no idea the previous circumstances I just remember saying Hi! and then punching. How mature. Really?
Old 20-06-2022, 08:12 PM
Master
Hello asearcher

Could be that you have certain bottled up anger and need find a way to release it constructively?
Old 24-06-2022, 06:29 PM
asearcher

Could be. I even had the audacity to say to the woman that "we women don't do this to each other!!!!" after I punched her. My dream-self is really silly at times.

I think too this is about old revenge. Same woman that I saw giving me the kind of glory-look as if my husband rather continue to ignore me and continue to talk to her at a function. I remembered later how she stood, she was sort of dominant in her posture. She should have known I was in a vulnerable spot, and she saw her opportunity to glow. If she was so darn special how come she had to put me down just so she could feel better about herself? Sorry that is old anger, you are right. now that I know he has autism and so focused and don't know some social signs, and that he almost always 99% of the time if I saw something if I am angry in some way, he was sensitive to that, he takes offense so he projects, so fast and it just made always things even worse. and then we did not talk about it. years passed us by and we did not talk about it and I had it in the back of my mind.

Now he knows exactly how he is suppose to behave, he has his eyes and ears in my direction, side by side, and he don't project out anger, defense like he always used to do before if, when I said something. Maybe so I got new energy and know my new boundaries, but going after her like that in the dream was just ridiculous.

Not only did he have social anxiety. He did not know how to behave (in my eyes). Each time we went out was as if I left the man who was secure and who was a good family man and husband at home and instead I ended up with this completely different guy who I had no idea what his next move was going to be, it was an awful feeling, and I could not place, only felt there was something he wasn't doing and his behavior was so different.

If and when I would try to talk to him about it, leaving any of my own hurt feelings out of it, he had this cocky expression. I could not get pass that. He did not say much.

What was bad between us was this too: My way of reacting is that I would first get hurt but would feel no anger. It would take me hours and sometimes days later before I could feel anger. His way of reacting was to first show off anger (not taking the blame) and then afterwards he would have regrets about it and be hurt too. We passed each other by and then things got very difficult to talk about again and I could not go through that again, but in reality it was not sorted out. So things began to get piled up on each other. Perhaps it was that piling up and me keeping things on the inside that got to me. In real life I did not put the blame on her because truth to be told there has always been and always will be women like that and other people who see their opportunity, and it was him I held accountable.

Last edited by asearcher : 24-06-2022 at 09:09 PM.
Old 24-06-2022, 09:37 PM
Madamedude

The want to punch someone in the face is not (always) tied to maturity.
Back in high school, I set up a few circumstances so as to be ("legitimately") able to hit someone in particular in the face. This dude tried to rape the dearest person to my heart, and I would've punched so many times I would have been brought to my trial like Hannibal Lecter. What this dude did to that person brought up something in me that my mind was desperately trying to keep away from myself.

Go to the source of why you want to punch this person, and you'll know yourself (a little) better.
Old 24-06-2022, 09:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I had this dream (i hope it ain't no vision) where I punched a woman in the face, fist and all (I'm female too). This was someone who worked with my man in the past. I have no idea the previous circumstances I just remember saying Hi! and then punching. How mature. Really?

I watch my dreams and interpret them. I learned that usually the violence results from fear, that often comes from anger, frustration, imposition.

If you reached the point of committing "justified" violence it means that you failed somehow earlier.

There is no such thing as committing "random" violence, or being subjected to such. You (used here impersonally) just didn't pay attention.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 24-06-2022, 10:12 PM
Madamedude

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I learned that usually the violence results from fear,
..fear of being hurt, or the more ugly one, fear of someone you love being hurt. We tend to tell ourselves it's okay if we're hurt, definitely not if loved ones are. Or sometimes.. the other way around. Both are not so great, being it gives the greater part of the play to our fears.

None are wrong though, that's just living and learning.
Old 25-06-2022, 09:46 AM
asearcher

Thank you so much everyone, you've explained it well to me =)
Old 10-07-2022, 06:17 PM
Master
Lol you are funny- very quite

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 10-07-2022, 06:26 PM
Bambo

Yup this talks about hidden anger buddy..

www.dreammoods.com/dreamdictionary/p5.htm#punch
Old 11-07-2022, 06:41 PM
asearcher

Thank you so lostsoul13 and Bambo =)

I have thought back. back when I was a girl I could get into physical fights (e hum sort of embarrassing to admit to). I have been told I had innocent looks and I think it was that and my size that they thought it would be easy but I would react instantly. I did not hit "like a girl" either. I think it was not that I was physically more strong but I think it was the surprise moment that made my opponent weaker. I hated bullies. I would go and befriend those who were bullied because I could not stand it and naturally treated as anyone else, could just as well been me.

Then you grow up and you don't do that no more, fight I mean. I changed too, not sure to as to why.

There were times in school I remember girls could get that sort of expression like I before saw in this adult female colleague to my husband and it's whole purpose was for them to think they were better than you. Then again I knew had it not been for my husband's way of behaving one time when I did see this woman she would have had that attitude/look to her, that it was on him, not really her, the world is filled of hers, sadly, but so is it. I think it must be down to insecurity. That it is a form of external need for her self confidence. I guess if so I am suppose to feel sorry for her earlier for having been in such extreme need of it.

Last edited by asearcher : 11-07-2022 at 10:54 PM.