Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 19-06-2022, 08:59 AM
traceyacey12

What else is there left to explore?

So I've come to a point where I think I can kind of resume "normal" life. I've been in a sort of hermit mode you could say, reading on spirituality and pondering on questions. During these last 5 years, I have discovered spirituality but don't think I am ready to become a conduit for the divine or become enlightened as there is much for me to explore in the material world. I have come to the conclusion that this experience has been an opening or an awakening and that it will take time for me to experience more on spirituality. What do you think? Do you think there is more left for me to explore before sort of diving back into the material world?

As always, thank you for your help :)
Old 19-06-2022, 11:31 AM
I personally think there is more to explore.
I mean, how can we truly love and forgive others that offend us...
that's a worthy exploration that could take awhile.

How can we come to an inner peace and wisdom to not take things personally and see the pain of another instead ; offering kindness and help.
I say forget lofty 'spiritual ideas' regarding contact with the Other Side or
'Enlightenment', per se...and pursue
how to truly love our neighbor as ourself - or as God within them, too.

That's the only spirituality I care about...cuz diving into the material world of business and physical comforts in this world is
so changeable and can create so many miseries and stress.
I say,
seek and find what makes us at peace in our love and confidence in our Creator....
that's pretty 'spiritual' and a worthy lifetime experience the 'material world' just doesn't offer.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-06-2022, 11:41 AM
Master
I tend to dive in, explore and go back to the real world and live it.

Realisations are to be lived. It’s one thing knowing and gaining knowledge and awareness, but it’s a whole different integration to let life into that. Life enters you open with awareness, but your whole self will be activated, reflected to deepen into you as all that.

Awareness and balance moves you in ways where once your aware and have built the balance, you don’t really need to seek out things, but rather trust things will just move you, open you and live it as life.

People face to face are good reflections, behaviours, grief, fears, all sorts of life experiences all around you, reveal you in them.

The real work is often in the real world as I’ve learned.

Where do I fit now? Where do I belong? How do I wish to live and be in the world..
Old 19-06-2022, 12:45 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
...The real work is often in the real world as I’ve learned.
That's for sure, and imo, why we're here; to learn patience, kindness, generosity, wisdom in THIS place?
Then you've really overcome something and, as I see it...can move onto bigger and more wonderful things.
Relationships with humans ...that's where we learn, imo!!!

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 19-06-2022, 12:59 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
Do you think there is more left for me to explore before sort of diving back into the material world?
Give me a reason you can't do both. Aren't we multi-dimensional beings, supposedly?

Really, they're the same place because being you is the most Spiritual thing you can do.
Old 19-06-2022, 01:49 PM
Master

I can deeply appreciate what Mizz H has offered in one of her posts above. Her statement of … “how to truly love our neighbor as ourself - or as God within them, too” … is SO key … and yet I would guess that most will read right past it.

It is *not* that we must learn to love the antics … the behaviors … the promotions … the venting or the statements of all around us as we learn to “love all” … it is that we love them as Soul … on the path … advancing just as we are. They may be in a totally different “class” in the school … they may be in pre-school … by constantly doing detrimental things. But as Soul … they are worthy.

Learning this … is a key step … and enhances our own perception of what we each are as Soul … including ourselves.

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -

Last edited by zorkchop : 19-06-2022 at 03:56 PM.
Old 19-06-2022, 04:33 PM
Master

more to spirituality

Quote:
So I've come to a point where I think I can kind of resume "normal" life. I've been in a sort of hermit mode you could say, reading on spirituality and pondering on questions.

There is no need to live a hermit life to be spiritual . Even leading normal life you can be spiritual and material both at the same time .

Quote:
Do you think there is more left for me to explore before sort of diving back into the material world?

Spiritual / material journey is an ongoing one . As spiritual energises /empowers material try to make spiritual focus little more than material . If material focus is more , we meet the fate of material which is short lived / transient .

IF you live the life practicing of spiritual qualities you learned in your hermit life( like being trustworthy, hopeful, loving all , honest , modest , brave , hardworking , intelligent etc) in you material life , you can still be called spiritual despite living material life . And in all probability , u can still succeed in material life too.
Old 19-06-2022, 06:37 PM
traceyacey12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greenslade
Give me a reason you can't do both....

I suppose one can do both if they are inclined and it is their path but I don't know - I just think right now that there is a lot for me to learn in the material
Old 19-06-2022, 07:12 PM
Master

Quote:
I suppose one can do both if they are inclined and it is their path but I don't know - I just think right now that there is a lot for me to learn in the material
Life is a series of cycles within cycles. There are times of going inwards and times of going outwards. Both provide challenges and opportunities to learn.

Engaging with and exploring the material world may be the best practical test of how much we have learned by going within.

At the same time, we recognise that the material world is limited and any fulfilment found in the material world is also limited. So we try to find that balance where we are in the world but not of it.

Peace
Old 19-06-2022, 08:09 PM
Smile

Quote:
I suppose one can do both if they are inclined and it is their path but I don't know -
I just think right now that there is a lot for me to learn in the material
Either way...I think you'll be fine!