Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 10-06-2022, 11:32 PM
Master

Too many influences in my birthchart

I am fairly certain that I have every sign bar one in my chart.

Being a Virgo sun, it feels like I am taking care of a bunch of rowdy children and trying to lovingly organise them and bring out the best in them all, to nurture them into their best potential.

However, it feels rather chaotic at times, I feel underpaid for my role

I am wondering if anyone here has a similar kind of experience going on in terms of their birth chart.
Old 11-06-2022, 05:14 AM
Master

i never really got into the charts. They just hold no interest for me. I know I'm pisces sun but can't remember my moon even though I studied it once when someone brought it up... anyway though I've always felt I'm all over the sky and pisces sun doesn't describe me well...
Old 11-06-2022, 08:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers

Being a Virgo sun, it feels like I am taking care of a bunch of rowdy children and trying to lovingly organise them and bring out the best in them all, to nurture them into their best potential.

However, it feels rather chaotic at times, I feel underpaid for my role

I am wondering if anyone here has a similar kind of experience going on in terms of their birth chart.

I'm sure this is (or was) the case for the majority of mothers regardless of their birth charts.
Old 11-06-2022, 09:06 AM
Master
It could be helpful to get into it to learn how they all serve you and bring beautiful things to you.
I have a lot of different signs too, I think everyone does. A few are not present.
For me the 4 planets that I consider most important are in the 4 different elements of Earth Water Air Fire.
I used to think this was odd, and I sometimes said I was a walking talking contradiction. Until I began to understand a bit more of it all. They all add to the others and make a beautiful mix that is me.
Old 11-06-2022, 06:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedEmbers
I am fairly certain that I have every sign bar one in my chart. ... I am wondering if anyone here has a similar kind of experience going on in terms of their birth chart.
If we consider that there are eight planets plus the Sun and the Moon plus the ascendant/descendant and the midheaven (and its opposite) and north/south nodes plus the lesser bodies such as Chiron, then perhaps most of us can expect to have something in the majority of signs. This does apply to me.

And if all these things are regularly distributed then that can make for a lot of interconnecting aspects, resulting in a very busy chart.

And it also means that transiting planets can also form several aspects. All of which is hard to keep track of.

Having said that, I have seen charts of people where everything was in just a few signs, which may make them somewhat unusual personalities.

Peace
Old 12-06-2022, 02:35 AM
Master

There you go, Iamthat

For some reason I seem to attract partners with more fixed charts, less variations. In that sense, I must have thought it was common to have many of the same signs in a chart.
Old 12-06-2022, 02:37 AM
Master

FairyCrystal,

Do you still feel like a walking contradiction in terms of your birth chart aspects?

I am wondering if there is a natural progression where I can better merge my different elements so that I don't feel like I am herding cats quite so much?

Maybe it just comes down to better ownership of oneself.
Old 12-06-2022, 02:38 AM
Master

Haha Ocean breeze

So true. My poor mother.
Old 12-06-2022, 02:41 AM
Master

Falling Leaves,

You may have some Air signs heavily influencing you as you describe feeling all over the sky.

Sometimes I feel like a floating balloon and I have to remembered to grab the string and pull it back down to earth.