Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 29-05-2022, 08:26 PM
Newbie ;)

Seeing 11:11 non stop and drove me mad.

There used to be a time over 5 years ago when i would see 11:11 all the time. I would pause a youtube video, bam! 11:11. Look at the time, 11:11. Play a video game and look at the time in the game, 11:11. Look at a electronic billboard, 11:11 and on and on. I once counted how many times i would get it and it was 20 times at least. I even showed my cousin who was with me for alot of the times how much i would see them and he even acknowledged how bizarre that was.

This lasted for months, every single day, from 10 to 20 or even 30 times a day, i would see 11:11 and it was driving me insane. There even was one time where i saw it 5 times in row in under 2 minutes. This would happen for two months, then it would kinda cool off but still do it alot. Then after a few months it would fire up again like crazy.

This was NOT random and i am damn sure of that. No one would get this amount of whatever that is. And what i did after proved me right.
One day i was alone at home and i screamed at the emptyness of the room saying "This is enough! I don't know why you, whoever you are, are doing this. If it is a message, i don't understand it but it is ****ing me off. Stop this right now. This is getting nowhere!" i screamed these words as loud as i could.
Then, lo and behold, ever since that day, it suddenly stopped. I still sometimes see these 11:11 numbers but rarely and definitely not at the rate as it was back then.

I still have no idea what happened. Maybe something was trying to communicate with me? I know for a fact that it wasn't in my head as some members of my family were there to witness this and this was absolutely not random. My theory is that some trickster entity was trying to mess with me until i told him to F off but i'm not sure.

Anyone got some info about this?
Old 29-05-2022, 11:00 PM
Master
Our guides and angels tend to speak to us through numbers, if they think that they are not getting through to you - dependant on the guide (not mine, they're not that persistent) they might keep sending the message to you in the hope that you will get it.

Our guides never want to upset us, so when you said no more!! They heard you.

As it goes if you'd have acknowledged it or looked it up etc the instances may have got a bit less - however this is just a thought. Each of us has a different guide and they will have their own personality and way of doing things.

Now many people would say that you were seeing 1111 due to twin flames or something akin to that, however I get the feeling they were attempting to bring your attention to a new opportunity opening up for you.

These are my thoughts, hope they help a bit
Old 30-05-2022, 12:13 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akira
Our guides and angels tend to speak to us through numbers, if they think that they are not getting through to you - dependant on the guide (not mine, they're not that persistent) they might keep sending the message to you in the hope that you will get it.
Persistant is the right word to describe this. But while they were still happening, i was trying to pay much more attention to my surroundings like maybe they wanted to alert me to something that was about to happen or a thought i just had. I over analysed anything surrounding the moments i'd see 11:11 but despite all my analysis, i never could figure anything out of it.
I started a thread in the "Angels & Guides" section of the forum telling a weird experience about an entity speaking to me telepathically but unfortunately i don't remember if it was before or after the 11:11 sightings.

If the telepathic communication happened after, then that would mean that they resorted to an alternate method in contacting me but again i'm unsure about all of this.
What troubles me a bit is that they went to a great lenght of effort in trying to contact to me and i still don't know why. Whatever it was about, it was probably big.
Old 30-05-2022, 08:57 AM
Ascender

See if you can get the book ‘11:11 the Time Prompt Phenomenon’ by Marie D. Jones and Larry Flaxman. It explains this and all sorts of other synchronicities.
Old 31-05-2022, 12:58 AM
Bambo

Thank you for that reference!
Old 01-06-2022, 06:41 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Neil
See if you can get the book ‘11:11 the Time Prompt Phenomenon’ by Marie D. Jones and Larry Flaxman. It explains this and all sorts of other synchronicities.

If one is lucky a real synchronicity will be experienced once in a lifetime.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.
Old 03-06-2022, 12:29 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
What do you mean by "real synchronicity"?
Old 04-06-2022, 03:27 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby

I would say If one is unlucky a real synchronicity will be experienced once in a lifetime. I've encountered 100's of synchronicities. Jung may have coined the term "synchronicity" to describe a phenomena that he experienced but it doesn't make him the end all be all, last word on the phenomena. As profound and life changing as synchronicities are, they are just the tip of the iceberg. One person's extraordinary spiritual experience may be another person's daily ordinary experience. Just my take, we all have different perspectives.

@Joebenz Nice synchronicities!
Old 05-06-2022, 06:47 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joebenz
What do you mean by "real synchronicity"?

Here's Jung's definition.

S. is a term used by Jung to designate the meaningful coincidence or equivalence: of a psychic and a physical state or event which have no casual relatonship to one another.

I don't think he meant seeing 11.11 or three blue cars next to each other. There has to be some extraordinary input from the unconscious which connects to the outside world.

The constantly promoted belief (induced by religions) that we are born to be good and obey (in order to enter heaven) is a tragic error in the concept of the universe's plan and an insult to mankind's intellect.

'A clear conscience is the sure sign of a bad memory'
- Mark Twain.

Last edited by Busby : 05-06-2022 at 07:52 AM.
Old 05-06-2022, 09:12 AM
Julius89

11:11=Consciousness Advancement these two words are coded inside it. It means that you becoming more and more conscious about how life functions and more conscious about your surroundings experiencing shifts of energy and changing frequency of light body field. Becoming aware of how reality functions on higher levels. Divine Intelligence speaks in form of numbers but this numbers can be decoded and obtained words from it.