Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 29-05-2022, 08:33 AM
Master
Higher self protection

At times, I felt someone else's higher self protecting me.. but lately it feels like it's my turn of my higher self to protect another person

When half asleep I felt my higher self visit this public figure - as I know she's going through a lot lately. I felt my higher self saying to her "it's okay you'll be free." Theres also some white light involved. I can't explain, I feel it

Anyone resonates?
Old 30-05-2022, 07:38 AM
Master
One time I was in a deeper awakening period and I felt the energy/spirit of people alive visit me.

I can’t explain it entirely. Did I call them there? I can’t recal.

I’ve had people tell me I visit them in dreams too.

Are we imagining what we feel as something seperate and is that really, spirit level of all life, that flows through everything, created already and aware of its simultaneous nature?

In our snippet or piece we perceive is that our own projection into something we feel is necessary?
Old 30-05-2022, 09:52 AM
Experiencer
I'm pretty sure I've done things like that Izz, but I don't perceive it the way you do. My higher self and I are a team. We actually act together. I typically refer to him in the third person because I'm not consciously aware of being him, but he is me. Knowing what to do I still suck at, so I let him tell me what to do. And sometimes he tells me he's got this, so I just wait for things to happen, or ride along (watch) as he does the work. Those may sound like two different things, but they actually aren't. I'm always there. Whether I perceive myself watching or waiting it's really the same thing.

I don't interact with other living people in non-physical places very often however. It does happen, but it's a fairly rare occurrence. The exception to that is connecting. I connect to others all the time. And for people I'm close to, if it feels like they're suffering, I'll often give them a "hug". In other words, I let them know they're loved, worthwhile, and not alone. That's roughly equivalent to white light I think.
Old 30-05-2022, 10:42 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Justin Passing
I'm pretty sure I've done things like that Izz, but I don't perceive it the way you do. My higher self and I are a team. We actually act together. I typically refer to him in the third person because I'm not consciously aware of being him, but he is me.

Hello Justin Passing

I think I understand. My view is that we all have some unique relationship with our higher self. We all have our way of interacting with our core essence, I think. I do see me and my higher self as a team too - in the case of my higher self, I feel my higher self telling me "trust your third eye more" and I still come to terms with that

It makes sense when you said either you perceive yourself watching or waiting it's really the same thing. For example, if I'm going with the flow, I'm really actually doing what my higher self is doing

My higher self does I think visit others because the higher self of others had visited me. Once when I was really concerned about something, my best friend's higher self visited me when I was half asleep

Yes it makes sense what you said - the white light could be about reminding someone they are loved and not alone

I felt my higher self bringing white light to this woman public figure, and telling her that she will be free and not to worry
Old 30-05-2022, 10:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
One time I was in a deeper awakening period and I felt the energy/spirit of people alive visit me.

I can’t explain it entirely. Did I call them there? I can’t recal.

Perhaps they felt called to?

I felt "called" to comfort someone with my higher self

I recall too, someone else's higher self took me away from a few toxic situations that could've worsened themselves, and I am so grateful for that

Last edited by Izz : 30-05-2022 at 11:23 AM.
Old 30-05-2022, 12:33 PM
Master
When I want to do something like a healing for someone, I connect to my HS which then connects with their HS. While connected to mine I ask if I have permission to do the work. If I get it, I proceed but it happens that their HS does not want it and then I do not proceed of course.
Depending on what it is about, who the person is too, it would even get blocked entirely by their HS. I can also feel that and then let it go completely.
In other cases I may ask if it is okay if I send the energy so the other person can in their own time open up to receive it, when they're ready. Or not.
That often is granted as it still leaves the person's own processes intact and doesn't affect their free will & choice.

As for the rest, I often call on Mother Mary or another Light being to comfort or protect as I know they will only do what's for the Highest Good of everyone.
Old 31-05-2022, 12:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
Perhaps they felt called to?

I felt "called" to comfort someone with my higher self

I recall too, someone else's higher self took me away from a few toxic situations that could've worsened themselves, and I am so grateful for that

That is one way to view it.

I can understand at that time, I had a skewed view of myself and the nature of spirit matters. I think in my own perceived separation I was making it as only my reality could at that time.

Now I don’t break it down into parts.

To me spirit is everything, complete, so it’s an all pervading essence within all life.