Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 28-05-2022, 11:42 AM
Master
Just a small thing, but you've listed clear smelling as clairsentience rather than clairsalience in the title. Sorry to be that guy.

That's the one that seems to be the strongest for me, funnily enough - it's especially strange because my sense of smell has been weak to non-existent for most of my life (I have weak blood vessels in my nose or something, though my sense of smell has gotten a lot stronger during my awakening process). It's something I first noticed with an ex-girlfriend, I'd often smell a smell I couldn't quite put my finger on - then I visited her in her home town and I realised I was smelling the seaside (she lived in a coastal town). I'm noticing it again in my current relationship, which is again a long-distance relationship currently, I often smell this really lovely smell and I'm sure it's her I'm smelling - again I can't quite put my finger on it, I think it might be her perfume. It seems to be when we're thinking about one another a lot that I can really smell it strongly (I can also feel her strongly, too), and oh boy it is just the nicest smell ever.
Old 28-05-2022, 12:25 PM
Guide

I have none of them, The only things I have is a strong intuition and a psychic sense of what my future is to be.
Old 28-05-2022, 12:29 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..Vel..
Your next level ready then.
Generally everyone is born with them, and also generally they are shut down by the time a child is around 6-7, possibly younger for some.
This is due to the reactions from the environment, whether spoken or unspoken. Anything that'll make a child feel it better not have or do that will make it shut them down.
Until the age of 6-7 we are all in Theta brainwaves, you see, which means we have no filters of our own. We absorb everything as it's presented, good or bad, and take it on board. There's a purpose for this which is important & good, but the downside is that we also take on stuff that doesn't serve us and can cause a lifetime of issues.
In any case, it also means that if the environment signals in any shape or form it's better to not have those abilities the child under age 6-7 will also accept that and close the door on them.

Then later on in life we ourselves have to learn to tap into it again, but often it surfaces spontaneously during teenage years.
And in some it never wakes up again because of the choices and lifestyle they've assumed.

These days things may become better as many children's parents are intuitive and New Age children themselves. So with some luck these parents won't inadvertently make their offspring shut it down and instead are open to their children's findings.
Very important as like I said, until age 6-7 we absorb whatever as we are in Theta.

Spirituality and the paranormal were always part of my adult life and also my once husband, and our kids did hear and see things so they never shut down, at least not completely.
Later on they decided they didn't want it, but now they're both adults and the interest has stirred its head years ago, hihi.
So their path in that sense was and is easier.
Old 28-05-2022, 12:41 PM
Guide

That is true FairyCrystal.I can remember thoughts I had at that age but dismissed them in later year's.
Old 28-05-2022, 01:12 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
That is true FairyCrystal.I can remember thoughts I had at that age but dismissed them in later year's.
Yes, a well-known fact in spiritual / intuitive development circles.
I remember similar things from young age, hearing & seeing things, sometimes also seeing things that no one could relate to -including me- and then these happened much later in the future!
But at some point it just stopped happening.
Not quite sure when or how it resurfaced. I think when I was exposed to black magic in Indonesia :/ A healer was required to rid me off it.
Old 29-05-2022, 09:34 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I have them all. I was born with them
Shouldn't this be in the mediumship subforum?
Old 29-05-2022, 09:45 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by hazada guess
I have none of them, The only things I have is a strong intuition and a psychic sense of what my future is to be.

Well then, you have then an unlisted 6th sense.

Finding the truth comes from two sources. The ones you find yourself and the ones you're willing to accept told by others.
Old 05-08-2022, 01:09 PM
Bambo

Im not sure,I might have some........
Old 17-08-2022, 02:44 AM
Pathfinder
Clair empathy (Clear Emotion) Level 10
Clair empathy is perhaps the most common of the intuitive senses. Clair empaths, generally called Empaths, are able to sense the emotional energy of others. It is important to distinguish the difference between feeling empathy versus being an empath. Experiencing empathy means that you understand what others are going through. An empath actually feels what another person or thing is feeling. It is not unusual for an empath to share the experience of animals and even plants.

Clair sentience (Clear Feeling) Level 10
Clair sentience happens when you receive strong sensations in your physical body. You may experience strong gut feelings or sensations in your chest that act as signals to act. With clear feeling, you easily feel things to be true — and they always are. Some clairsentients may feel in their own body another’s illness or injury. Often these people are drawn to the spiritual healing arts.

Clair cognizance (Clear Knowing) Level 8
Clair cognizance is a strong intuitive sense in many people. Intuition and ‘gut feeling’ are heightened. Clair cognizance often tend to just know things and answers seem to just pop into their mind with no idea where the answers come from, but you know they are correct. People that have natural claim cognitive abilities get regular flashes of insights and inspiration.

Clairvoyance (Clear Seeing) Level 8
People have long associated psychics and fortune tellers with clairvoyance, or clear seeing. They seem to “see” things in their mind’s eye. Sometimes they “see” things before they happen or clearly see the truth of something that has happened. This seeing can be in the form of whole images or even symbols.

Clairalience (Clear Smelling) Level 2
Clairalience is common when you suddenly smell specific scents or fragrances that don’t have any kind of physical source nearby. Food or certain odors from past events may be smelled in the present moment. A common clairsentient experience may be able to smell the perfume, or the tobacco smoke of a deceased relative taken as a sign of their presence nearby.

Clairaudience (Clear Hearing) Level 2
Clairaudience is the capability of receiving an intuitive heard message from the world of spirits or a higher being. The clairaudient’s hearing transcends the everyday physical world and the known level of awareness. The message might include particular words, names or phrases, symbolic sounds or music. The clairaudient may hear sound as if it’s being spoken right next to them, inside their head, or echoing as if from another dimension. Clairaudient dreams are also a known phenomenon, where during sleep a person may hear the voice of a spirit or a loved one who has passed away.

I added LEVELS from one to ten. I listed mine from strongest to weakest..... I would like to add, I have NO CONTROL OVER ANY OF IT.... IT HAPPENS WHEN IT HAPPENS ON IT'S OWN.......