Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 26-05-2022, 11:54 PM
Master

fell off bed

I had several dreams last night... in one I ended up in a sword fight. My opponent made a mistake and did something to my sword that rendered me invisible... then he was trying to find me so he could run his sword through me. Eventually he splashed something on my left arm so he could see it, at that point I was lying on my back on a bed... I rolled off the bed (between two beds actually) to cover the arm so he couldn't see.... and seconds later I was waking up on the floor of my room, having been thrown off my bed. That is what it felt like anyway, not really sure if I was thrown off or just rolled off like in the dream... Anyway my head was between the bed and the nightstand and my left ankle was slightly grazed from hitting the bed... I still remember my first thought was 'did I spill the glass of water that was on my nightstand?'

In another dream I was wandering around one of those govt 3 letter agencies on a tour with some ohters... at the end of the tour I was given some small sea shells (the kind pearls come in) and then had to leave the area. So I wandered down a hallway where we were supposed to be cleared for security purposes. The alarm went off from a place behind railings on the floor. I didn't notice it right away... when someone pointed it out the security guard was coming down from the end of the hall and he checked it out then waved me on. I was a little nervous about the whole thing but it seemed ok... So then I got out of the hallway and at that point things got confusing, I wasn't sure what to do so I was jsut following my brother around up and down a hallway... eventually I figured out to get a token so I could have my belongings screened and pay something or other, then there was more confusion surrounding how to get the token and then more on how to use it, and meanwhile I lost track of my brother. Eventually I got my belongings screened but I think I did it wrong and in the process I lost the shells... The guy who did the screening looked for them but couldn't find them - there was a box of shells but apparently it wasn't mine... and meanwhile things were piling up on a conveyor belt from all the other people being screened and he had to get back to it. I wasn't too concerned about losing the shells. Then there was more confusion as I tried to remember where I was supposed to meet my brother. I wandered around a while (the building was big) not really knowing where I was going or how to get there, and eventually went through a big room, I was thinking they must not allow the people there to talk about security-related things if they were letting tourists walk through it. So I went through and then got the brilliant idea to call my brother on the phone and ask how to get to where we were to meet... I went into a dark room on the left and up some stairs onto a small platform and there was some girl there. I tried to call my brother but the phone was dead... so i asked the girl if I could plug it in somewhere. She showed me where then we kissed, passionately. That was pretty much the end of that dream and I was awake again lol...

there was another dream before the swords dream but I don't remember it very well...
Old 09-06-2022, 03:23 PM
Master
I have learnt to keep a dream journal beside me for when I wake up I do I've been looking back on it and some of my dreams I saw some of my dreams I've had a sore repetitive
But I think it's begin to make sense now I've been going back under ribs I've had the last 10 years or so even a want I've posted on here
I've had a few of them again years later which makes sense now it does

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 09-06-2022, 09:43 PM
Master

this lifetime, i don't much like being that formal. If I remember them ok otherwise that is ok too... guess for some reason I don't like 'optimizing' my experiences lol...