Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 25-05-2022, 08:05 PM
Experiencer

the created Jesus

Collosians 1:15--The FIRSTBORN of all creation--- 0 doubt it occurred at the beginning.
He is Gods master worker of Proverbs 8 and tells all he was created.

proof-Psalm 45:7-- You( Jesus) have loved righteousness and hated wickedness, that is why God, your God has anointed you with the oil of exultation more than your partners( angels)

Hebrews 1:3-4-- He( Jesus) is the reflection( image) of glory, and the exact representation of his( God) very being and he sustains all things by the word of his power, and after he has made a purification for our sins, he sat down on the right hand of majesty( God) in lofty places.-4) So he has become better than the angels to the extent that he has inherited a name more excellent than theirs.

Even in the OT they knew the messiah has a God like us. And in Hebrews clearly shows without inheriting the name, he is equal to the angels= his partners.

You are being mislead by errors in translating.
Old 25-05-2022, 08:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by keiw1
Even in the OT they knew the messiah has a God like us. And in Hebrews clearly shows without inheriting the name, he is equal to the angels= his partners.
You are being mislead by errors in translating.
If you feel your being mislead keiw1, best not to listen.
Old 25-05-2022, 11:58 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
If you feel your being mislead keiw1, best not to listen.
I am not mislead. Its all who believe Jesus is God that are being mislead. My op proves it 100%--if one understands english that is. There is only one truth.
Old 26-05-2022, 03:02 AM
Master
Let's see, Jesus in the flesh is created, like all materiality is?

It's what's inside... Jesus was also beyond what we are... I could go dig around for some biblical quotes to back up my claims. But go figure... Good Christian

John the Baptist??

New International Version
“I baptize you with water for repentance. But after me comes one who is more powerful than I, whose sandals I am not worthy to carry. He will baptize you with the Holy Spirit and fire.

To be baptized with the Holy Spirit and fire, does the trinity not come to mind?
Old 26-05-2022, 03:11 AM
Master
Quote:
I am not mislead. Its all who believe Jesus is God that are being mislead. My op proves it 100%--if one understands english that is. There is only one truth.

You are way out of line....
Old 26-05-2022, 03:19 AM
Master
Anyone can take a quote from the Bible and make it the Bible!!

The bible is a book that needs to be understood, and read again and again, with the guidance of the Holy Spirit.
I humbly look for guidance...from the elders and the desert fathers.

The Forum, not so much... Lol.
Old 26-05-2022, 05:43 AM
Master
Quote:

Yes I understand English and am aware that your ' op ' although you believe it to be 100% proof in reality is just your personal opinion and others may disagree, to each their own....
Old 26-05-2022, 08:35 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout
Anyone can take a quote from the Bible and make it the Bible!!. Lol.
The OP bible passages are clear.
Old 26-05-2022, 08:37 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky
Yes I understand English and am aware that your ' op ' although you believe it to be 100% proof in reality is just your personal opinion and others may disagree, to each their own....
Yes the reason there are 34,000 religions claiming to be christian is because of confusion. Jesus started a single religion that accomplishes this true mark 100%-1 Cor 1:10-- Unity of thought( all of Gods 1 truth) no division--Jesus is only with 1 of the 34,000.
Satan caused the confusion by his will of the religion that came out of Rome mistranslating to fit false council teachings. Carried down all these centuries. Their own translating exposes them as false religion.
Old 26-05-2022, 08:46 PM
Administrator
Please remember Everyone has their own opinion and Belief.

Namaste