Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 20-05-2022, 01:56 AM
Pathfinder

What does this mean, when a balloon floats to you?

Hello,

I woke up on my birthday morning, which was last year in September.
I don't get excited for birthdays as it is always another year older for me and I never look forward to it and hide under the covers.
I had to make an effort to get up that morning to join the rest of my family (Husband and Dog) though.

But once I finally did, I opened my door and there was a helium balloon, right outside my door. I was like "Oh balloon!" excitedly. I poked my head out of my bedroom door to see if my Husband put any other balloons up through the apartment, but nope. It was just that one balloon outside my door.

My Husband and dog greeted me for birthday girl wishes etc and I greeted them. I thanked my Husband for putting balloon up outside my door for my birthday.

He explained to me that, that balloon actually floated in on our balcony. It was trying to come into the apartment unit. And he grabbed it and put it outside my door. He thought it was very weird, especially on my birthday.

I actually thought he was lying, because NO way being on the 8th floor in a high-rise building, that a HELIUM balloon, floats onto a balcony especially a day which was my BIRTHDAY. I have never had a balloon float onto my balcony. 365 days in a year, on the 8th floor apartment and on my Birthday morning (which I am happy for because I took it as a sign to enjoy my whole day and I had the best day ever because it motivated me).

What I am asking was this a sign? Or a coincidence?

Kind comments please. 😊💜🌌
Old 20-05-2022, 03:07 PM
asearcher

yes the other side can materialize and they can impact and steer people, objects I think our way. You are loved. By someone I think on the other side. Happy Birthday btw, although a little late.
Old 20-05-2022, 10:55 PM
Master

i used to love the way balloons just appeared everywhere lol... haven't seen that in a long time though
Old 10-07-2022, 07:07 PM
Master
Definitely a synchronous moment!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 10-07-2022, 10:00 PM
Bambo

Indeed so!!
Old 09-08-2022, 04:46 PM
Seeker

I think divine spirit delivered that balloon. To get you to think about spiritual things. With me it was a rhino. I'd see it pictures of it, little plastic toys here and there. One day it was a commercial on tv which made stare at it then there were words in print saying something like good things come to those that wait. So the rhino became patience. I always see the rhino. Now and then. It's also a metaphor for shields how the rhino protects itself with a thick hide. Like me keeping my shields up like the enterprise ship on star trek. The spiritual path works alot better with shields down.
Old 14-11-2022, 05:35 PM
Guide

I would be very wary of a balloon floating towards me, because that was the sign of the clown Money penny in Steven Kings film IT and the clown was an evil killer. Red balloons in particular!

regards michael.