Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 11-05-2022, 08:22 AM
Guide
Hindsight is 2020

In the last year, I had a lot of synchronised moments but didn’t realize until just now.

I met someone, let’s call him Matt, and before I met them, I was randomly gifted a book of their mother tongue by someone else (as I used to speak it/ learn it), and I had created a project where there was a character, and the main character in the project we created had the same name as Matt’s daughter. - I just learned her name recently. So wild because I had seen his picture long before I met him and I got a funny feeling from it - like I was attracted to him and felt like he was going to be my next person lol - and then thought nothing of it. Didn’t meet him until months later, but during that time these were some of the things that happened - like the universe was trying to draw us closer by sending these things?

Also Matt spent a lot of time in a Europe country that he is not from, and the area he lived is somewhere I spent a lot of time on family holidays. We both are not from that country. It’s a big country and most people go to different parts of it on holidays - we only went there because my uncle had a place there.

I feel like we almost a crossed paths at several points too - I have yet to confirm this with him, but 3 years ago, I am sure he came to my old work in a different city in the country we both live (I used to work in a geek themed bar) with his new baby and friends, and my manager had to turn him away because no kids were allowed on the premises with licensing laws - I will ask him if that happened because I’m almost certain now that it was him - that person had the same nationality and the baby age would make sense for how old his daughter is now. I only remember him wearing a pink shirt and my manager giving out about him. But the more I think about it…the more I’m certain it was him.

I think we may have almost crossed paths in The country my family used to go on holidays too.
There is more but these just came to me recently.
Old 11-05-2022, 11:39 AM
Master
Synchronicity moves us closer to those people we match, need to create and grow with for whatever reason unfolds.

It’s quite lovely
Old 11-05-2022, 02:22 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Synchronicity moves us closer to those people we match, need to create and grow with for whatever reason unfolds.

It’s quite lovely

It’s odd… for a while I haven’t been as happy as I could be in my relationship. We are currently trying to work on it… but I think it’s over. And it was for a while.

I met him - while I was happy to keep playing pretend in my relationship, not looking for anyone - and i felt all these feelings for him. Feeling I haven’t felt in over 9 years. Feelings I thought I had for a guy I believed was my TF - who set me on this journey.

And now there is just so much pain, because we can’t be together easily. So I am letting go of the connection until it is safe for us to love. That Taylor swift song this Love is like stuck in my head.

But just looking back and seeing all these connections in hindsight was cool 😎