Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 11-05-2022, 12:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
The body may be the outer manifestation of what goes on in someone's head, as in their beliefs and thoughts etc.
So I partly agree with your statement in your 2nd posting. Although I don't see how you can draw the line from there to Twin Flames.
That’s the science of it and the generalised makeup of our humanness, which fits.

But the process of integrating deeper through the spiritual journey can and will take you through the feminine and masculine aspects within us all as one source. It’s not imperative as Unseeker showed to stay in it. You can move through this as an awareness and acknowledgment without containing, imagining yourself attached to something that depicts the opposite gender of your current life experience.

So that is why I addressed the twin flame as part of this conversation, this could support those trapped by their own psyche in this way of believing the other half that is within their own psyche is ‘another’ when in fact it’s themselves.
Old 11-05-2022, 12:19 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I rem 3 male past lives. Then, it was discussed before I came here - I agreed to be female to experience what it was like
to be hurt so badly by mean people...Cuz that was what I could be, insensitive and mean -

Yeah that’s the other aspect. Sometimes theirs a predominate past life experience at play in your process so it arises more pronounced to learn through in this life.

My partner had a specific lifetime arise to learn through as a female Spanish dancer who had her throat cut. Part of this lifetime was being more immersed in his feminine energies to deepen through that ‘cutting off’ from his feminine time line.

Life Cut short, finding his voice, loss of the masculine in this life early on. To merge both. To heal through both.

And so his feminine energies in this life time are more at the forefront of his experience.

Even needing to travel back to Spain for another reason in the last five years, in some way was part of a new creation intersecting a very difficult experience in another life there.
Old 11-05-2022, 12:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Here's a gender question...why God and not Goddess? I think that's rather discriminating. If I did pray I rather pray to a female or Goddess, that's just my flavour. Has God got no female equivalent?

It becomes what is important through you creating those distinctions..

So a female more predominate in her masculine process of healing might term god as he. Another in a more predominate feminine process may call god a she.

If you’ve merged both as yourself in this life, god is just god. Actually god is dog if I look from another angle.. hehe
Old 11-05-2022, 12:33 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
on the other hand, it is said that 'horton heard a who'.
Why did they have to hear to believe I wonder?
Old 11-05-2022, 12:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
My understanding is that there is no gender in the non-physical.
Gender is universal and all we know. I can't see why or how we would be absent of gender in any experience.

We need to reproduce to survive and that takes gender.
Arohanui utopia
Old 11-05-2022, 12:50 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Why did they have to hear to believe I wonder?
um hearing or not hearing has nothing to do with belief. It just has to do with whether or not you can sense a certain thing?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway I was just wondering what this 'it' is that believes genderlessness is the way to go? And why didn't 'it' choose to understand that if it is going to consider 'gender' a useless idea, then by the same token considering 'genderlessness' a useless idea is just as good...
Old 11-05-2022, 02:47 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
Anyway I was just wondering what this 'it' is that believes genderlessness is the way to go? And why didn't 'it' choose to understand that if it is going to consider 'gender' a useless idea, then by the same token considering 'genderlessness' a useless idea is just as good...

Your talking in riddles to me.

The philosophy within ‘Horton heard a who’ is hearing is believing
Old 12-05-2022, 11:28 AM
Master

regardless of whether you is right that this is a 'belief' (you may be as this is a very gray area) I still think, if you are going to say a desire FOR gender is a 'belief' you are being hypocritical when you then decide say a desire AWAY FROM gender is not one. But I appreciate that that kind of idea goes over peoples heads. Sighs.
Old 12-05-2022, 11:51 AM
Master
I’m still confused falling leaves.

If I could understand your response I’d try to respond in kind.
Old 12-05-2022, 01:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Gender seems to be a very deep archetype in the psych..
you picked one heck of an opening line to start an multude of different conversations. That's good.
I feel very comfortable with my born gender. But it seems there's people who don't. I come from a very conservative backround. I truly don't understand the transgender idea. I would love to talk to someone who understands it better than I do. It's extremely hard for me become comfortable with the idea if I don't truly understand it. I've asked others on this forum for understanding but it's extremely difficult not to come off as offensive. Many become offended because I don't understand it, and won't even discuss it. I don't mean to in any way mean to be offensive.
I actually had a discussion about this with a coworker with same type of backround as I do. He agrees as well, he doesn't understand it, but has an open mind about transgenders. How can I understand it, if anyone with experience with it gets offended because I just don't get it?