Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 06-05-2022, 05:51 AM
Master
What is the point of duality?

Other than being an ever expanding self contradiction that is infinite in scope and depth.
Old 06-05-2022, 11:32 AM
JustASimpleGuy

That's an unanswerable question. Why not pursue a line of inquiry that has a chance of producing fruit, like what are you and your relationship to the world you perceive?
Old 06-05-2022, 12:05 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
Other than being an ever expanding self contradiction that is infinite in scope and depth.
Why does it have to be ''other than'' that... what you said?
A Self or Being that is the Only One and wants to expand?
Why does a little boy or girl take apart their toy firetruck or doll...to see more. Why does anyone build castles in the sand?
Because they 'can' and it's fun, enjoyable, entertaining, passes the time and they learn how to build a better one each time?

I do think it is answerable, JASG. After all, the Lord said through Jeremiah...''know and understand me". 9:23-4
It is very possible...but ya gotta do the work, that being - Be still.
(Not just using the intellect) - to make room or an opening for transcendent illumination; sheer Grace that opens
the Doors of Perception, (ref Aldous Huxley), and knowledge, insight, revelation!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 06-05-2022, 03:40 PM
Master

Perhaps a comparable / explanatory question might be … what is the point of the schoolroom?

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
Old 06-05-2022, 08:54 PM
Master

We live in a world of form and the nature of form is limitation and duality.

The point of duality is to learn the lessons of duality and abide in that which lies beyond duality.

Peace
Old 06-05-2022, 11:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
That's an unanswerable question. Why not pursue a line of inquiry that has a chance of producing fruit, like what are you and your relationship to the world you perceive?
Good question. How can one shine and radiate and offer an ever expanding light of Fruitfulness and value, without casting a shadow that is the ever expanding lack of fruitfulness and value?
Old 07-05-2022, 01:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Why does...
... insight, revelation!!
If only I could ask God, why duality. I asked Abraham many times, and I cannot hear the answer. I am trying my best to be as open as possible to the answer. They are beyond the vibration of dislike and they SEEM (from my flawed perception) to express such dislike to the question, and then say they think its the best most worthy question of all and then they say the question has literally caused them trouble... And I'm like... My mind is failing. There is just error in my mind... They even appologize to the audience for even allowing the question. It is terrifying to me why this question seems so evil and yet so pure and good and innocent. So confusing and so co fusing. It is as strange as time running in reverse. It seems like the most eternally impossible to answer question.

I wish I could just be in front of God and sit and just open and receive forever the answer "This is why. And this. And this..." And just be there forever. Without end... Eternally receiving and absorbing the answer. Evermore and more. Without end... I dont ever wanna stop knowing the answer. I wanna know it and know it and know it untill this knowing can not stop anymore. I wanna know it forever.

My hunger to find the answer to "Why duality?" is unsatiable. And after all these years I still have not found even one tiny little answer that has not been contradicted. That is truely beyond duality. Except things like Law of Attraction, which I have infinite questions about. And I cannot do it on my own. Tho I am trying. And my questions are piling up every single day to infinity. And I haven't found even one being on the planet who can give me one clear answer.

I know this woman who communed with the highest light from the angels that surround God Source, the closest to God, or like the Soul of the first embodiments of God Source, and still she cannot receive or translate anything beyond duality.

Every extra terrestrial super advanced civilization, still has not been able to communicate anything beyond duality.

The greatest transcendancies of human kind that I know of, speak of just a more rich expanded duality.

When we move from warfare and nuclear fission (seperation) to peace love and nuclear fusion (harmony/connection). Maybe the future generations will have a better chance or easier time learning the answer and enjoying the process. Maybe I will watch from my soul and enjoy it with them.

I still have hope that we can still learn allot also from James Webb Space Telescope. And Nuclear Fusion. And Quantum Computing. We are really in a time where this question is going to be very much tended to. So I still have allot of things to look forward to. I do have hope. Still. That this question can become answered. I dont see why not.
Old 07-05-2022, 01:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by zorkchop
Perhaps a comparable / explanatory question might be … what is the point of the schoolroom?

- - o-0-O-O-0-o - -
To learn. I want to learn. I so do want to learn. I hope I can find the answer once upon an existence. lol
Old 07-05-2022, 01:30 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
The point of duality is to learn the lessons of duality and abide in that which lies beyond duality.
Peace
Ty I certainly hope so. I like that point. To learn. I hope that I can learn it one day.

JASG did share an amazing video about true identity/self. There are always unexpected learnings. There is still hope that I can and will one day find the answer in my life time maybe hopefully. I like to hope atleast.
Old 07-05-2022, 02:15 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ewwerrin
If only I could ask God, why duality....
You can, my friend!
I got all my answers directly from Him! And I'm nothing special ...I just waited and sat waiting in silence and stillness.
God LOVES silence....and He LOVES when you love Him....He gives everything to you:
"Call to me and I will answer you and tell you great and unsearchable things you do not know."
I humbly, yet joyously tell you: It is TRUE!
One day He just drops a Cosmic Consciousness bomb on you one morning will washing dishes...prepare,
feel the sincerity of your heart to want to know more. :)
That sincerity is the key, the Blessed Key...not remaining in questions or doubt or even begging.

Ref -Jer 33:3

But I've told you this before; at some point you may stop asking and sit with an empty cup to be filled. I'm sure of it!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru