Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 01-05-2022, 05:32 AM
asearcher

To me it is a difference if I feel that someone is thinking about me and then what happens is that they will call me next day or so or we will beat each other to the point, but I never ever have felt as if I am in a "dreamy","sleepy"-state those times . However I have felt that one period in my life and that was with a person I was not into like that as it was into me. To me it is crossing a line that should not be crossed. Where does it start to be manipulative? Where does it start that I push my own will on someone else? Don't you want that person to get to that point inside themselves, how they feel about you - without you doing that? Why is it OK? It's not OK, not in my book it ain't. If you are manifesting or what you now like to call it - and that effects the other person to feel everything what the CavaliereStellar has described - it is too much so. I don't think it's OK. I would not reach out to a person doing that to me. You shouldn't force your own will on to someone else like that to make them feel like that, they have a life to live etc. All I can say it was a problem to me, in my every day life.

The one doing this to me would later talk as if in love with it's own story about a vision of our future etc and I remember I had this sober moment in my head at one point thinking But I'm not happy now. Why would I be happy over there? What's so good about over there, that it shouldn't be right now?

I don't know why people go around manifesting this and manifesting that when it concerns other people. Let them be, I say. Stop trying to manipulate them just because your feelings are so strong and you want it so bad. Let them come if they want to come. It's like having a real person leaning over you, trying to force you to listen. Who appreciates that? Leave people alone and let them feel in their sober mind and heart and spirit what they feel about you, and then you know when they come to you (if that is what you are waiting for) that they come 100% without the influence of the manifestation.

I get why some manifest some things in the future for them like they want to imagine they get the house of their dreams or the job they really want and to believe that will happen - fine. If anything it can be creative and being creative is good, so then lets say you can start being creative in your mind about that home you want and where it should be located and how it will be built. All good (in my book). But when it comes to other human beings I feel there has to be a line to not be crossed and I think for one if a person cross it the way it to me it sounds as if it has been crossed - that is not the kind of person I would want to be with. All in it's time, if it is to happen. One has to respect the other persons life line as well and well being, if now one claims to care so much for that person as well. And things happen in their time. I can just use myself for an example. I wanted to work somewhere but opportunity never came around I thought (inpatient) and then finally one day it did and I got the job. It is only as of later I understood because of what had happened all the time previously when there was no job offer that had I come then - I would not have liked it, it would not have been the place for me. All in it's time. It can be the same with humans, spirits. Just because you are ready - don't mean they are. Then don't try to stand over them like that. Let them come when it is their time and their time alone to do so, without any influence from the manifestation. Sure you should be true about your true feelings for them, but then you come pure, then you come in front of them. But this manifestation-style to the point that you are doing this to someone? Not OK. Sneaky, I'd say. Intrusive. Manipulative.

How come the person doing all this manifestation-frenzy don't pick up the phone like a normal person and call CavaliereStellar, that's what I wanna know? Perhaps because doing it this way it itself take no risk in getting rejected by calling, but allowing that down to CavaliereStellar? So then you are dealing with a coward as well? Anyone can sit in a secret corner doing manifestation, doesn't make it right.

Last edited by asearcher : 01-05-2022 at 07:07 AM.
Old 12-05-2022, 08:30 PM
Master
Physics states all decisions are with entanglement this could be a ripple affect from a alternate self saying it’s worth you being in contact now or *insert.* situation entanglement—-

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 14-05-2022, 02:43 AM
Master
I think it's good to acknowledge your past loves or those whom you have loved in the past by rembering the love that was there at that particular place and time. Once loved, always loved in my book.

Love is the thing that unites us and makes us one, to love a thing once is enough to put that thing on our radar and begin the process of attraction. Thats the law of attraction at work within ones life.

The question is are YOU thinking of a person more than usual because a single positive thought is enough to initiate the law of attraction and begin drawing that person into your personal experience.

Amen
utopia
Old 17-07-2022, 04:46 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

7 Signs Someone is Manifesting You

1. You feel like you know them. ...
  2. You had a feeling you were about to meet someone. ...
  3. You experience Deja-Vu with them. ...
  4. They are always on your mind. ...
  5. You have dreams about them. ...
  6. You have visions of them. ...
  7. You feel the need to find or reach out to them.
Old 14-10-2023, 03:58 AM
Knower

I had a similar situation that probably started about almost 6 months ago it's been almost non-stop with this dude and I haven't seen him since middle school. He was a literal terrible reminder of so many bad things in my past as I had to Misfortune to discover when I randomly ran into him on a bus years ago and that was what I thought of when I ever remembered this guy although it wasn't personal I think that would be the case with anybody I knew from that particular era.

Nevertheless it's reality so it's kind of weird that out of the blue I started having not just sex dreams but feeling is energy having memories of the times that he you know flirted with me in school just weird **** Now the reason that I didn't reach out was because initially when I looked him up he was in a relationship and I worried that it would be taking the wrong way because honestly I was kind of worried that maybe something was going on with them since the last time something like this happened to me I found out someone was dead and the time before that I found out someone was dying so that was really what I was thinking about when this first started. He is apparently now single as I found out after a very vivid dream last week where he literally entered my dream catch me on the head hug me and walked off. I still don't feel right contacting him.