Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 24-04-2022, 09:36 AM
Newbie ;)

How to know if someone's trying to manifest me?

Hello!

Lately I've been having some odd experiences, and while I'm not unfamiliar with spiritual practices I'm also not an expert, so I wanted to see if any of you guys could help me figure if I'm just paranoid or if there's more to this.

So, these last weeks I've had my balance shaken quite a lot. My days have felt a little "dreamy" and I've been thinking a lot about a person I used to know. This happened completely out of the blue, since I don't really have a reason to even think about them, but I paid no mind to this since it could totally be a coincidence.

A few days after the first experiences I suddenly got a big urge to talk to this person; which again, after thinking about it (for a lot of time haha) made no sense to me on a logical level.

Ever since that happened I've been feeling a bit strange, to say the least. I've been more depressed, and have some trouble sleeping. I've dreamt about this person too, but I always thought it was because they have been more present on my mind since everything started.

This has been going for two weeks, give or take. And, I haven't done anything about it yet because my instincts aren't "clear" about it, and that gives me a bad feeling.

So, yeah! I would truly appreciate the help and any advice you guys can give me.
Old 25-04-2022, 07:21 PM
asearcher

could this person be into black magic you think? if so part of a spell could be that these energies are sent to you and influence you. it may not be black magic either doing that. Dont mean to scare you and i could be wrong. you are always stronger btw, you have free will, universal law. so they might influence you - but it is always down to you, your choice. again i hope i have not frighten you. does it happen more so when you are relaxed, that dream state? i recognize this state you are talking about but i have never been wiser about it,if it was black magic or not, and it is a thing of the past.

it sound to me as if a part of you has welcomed this, is OK with it? Or maybe I read your words wrong? that can too give allowance for this to happen.

could also be the period you were in before when you did not think about that someone that it was not safe for you to do so, but now the period you are now it is and this is why it is suddenly happening. your subconscious doing this. have your life entered a more calm stage than before when all that was? (you don't have to answer anything naturally of what I ask, only to yourself, just write what you feel safe with and if that is nothing that is fine too naturally. i'm just trying to ask if something residence with you)

the bonding, the connection could be your allowance, that is. It can also for instance be as long as you have a view of yourself as inferior and that person superior you have then given up your own power, even if I don't feel that this is something of the sort, that negative. You need to know what is happening inside you to figure out what kind of allowance/bonding/connection this is. You hold the key to it,for it to happen in the first place, the other person does not even if it is the one to initiative it. This person will be powerless against you if that is what you decide to do.

if you don't want it happening you could try a soul cutting tie but then you can not start to think about that person afterwards and not even subconsciously (sometimes I feel as if our subconscious is like our hidden "enemy", LOL) because then it will grow back again, our thoughts are powerful but i bet you know this already and i don't mean to preach.
Old 28-04-2022, 07:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by CavaliereStellar
Hello!

So, yeah! I would truly appreciate the help and any advice you guys can give me.

I’m wondering why you didn’t honour the urge to reach out?

I get hunches and nudges to reach out and often it’s needed in some way.

I’m not entirely sure but I’m wondering if your body is showing you, when you don’t listen to those urges it suffers in some form?

I don’t know who this other is, or whether you can or can’t reach out. Or have good reason not too.
Old 28-04-2022, 09:17 PM
Master

I am similar to JustBe.

I get hunches and urges to reach out. Possibly more often then I acknowlede sometimes.
Sometimes I act on them and often I don't.

I find the scariest part for me is that, intuitively I have a sense of "knowing" why and yet logically, I don't like the way which I feel that I don't have mental power to dictate the way it unfolds.

It's that uncertainty aspect I guess.
Old 28-04-2022, 11:39 PM
Master

one good thing about bearing whatever rejection that I think may be coming

is i can somteimes be unafraid to push beyond that and share what I think anyway ...

and this way I do get to say a lot of stupid stuff, for no other reason than that I feel like it.
Old 28-04-2022, 11:41 PM
Experiencer
CavaliereStellar - Like JustBe and RedEmbers I too wonder why you haven't simply reached out. But if you don't want to that's fine. Just be aware - you're making a choice.

I'm sure you'd prefer it if your intuition told you what would happen if you did or didn't contact this person. I think everyone would prefer that. Sadly, we don't get to know that. You don't get to see the other player's cards until you put your money down. That's just how life works.

Either way though, there will be "repercussions". You've made a choice, and actions have consequences. Not bad ones necessarily, just things that happen. That's why I try and do what my intuition tells me to. I figure it knows better than I do, and is presumably steering me towards the "wiser" choice.
Old 28-04-2022, 11:44 PM
Master

as to the op, you won't know what is going to happen unless you try. Which isn't either to say you have to try. For example, pandoras box might have been better left unopened, and eve might have done better by us all if she hadn't listened to a certain serpent...

Not everything that is out there has to be experienced. As the taoists might say, it is very precious, to simply know how to stop...

and if someone is 'summoning' you you don't HAVE to heed the call.
Old 29-04-2022, 07:23 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
as to the op, you won't know what is going to happen unless you try. Which isn't either to say you have to try.

and if someone is 'summoning' you you don't HAVE to heed the call.

I agree
Old 30-04-2022, 05:41 AM
Bambo

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
I’m wondering why you didn’t honour the urge to reach out?
Yes you should,dont be afraid!!

Maybe they are trying to reach you also
Old 30-04-2022, 07:24 PM
Master
I would get some hint of a vibe and if I don't like it, I simply "block" internally

If my inner voice said this was good, I would allow. If my inner voice said a warning, and I felt that vibe of the person trying to manifest something concerning me, I would do that inner block. Simple and straightforward

Decide for yourself

Quote:
This has been going for two weeks, give or take. And, I haven't done anything about it yet because my instincts aren't "clear" about it, and that gives me a bad feeling.

You said here, it gives you a bad feeling

I'm going to be the person in this thread who tells you - no don't reach out, if you feel that badly about it. You decide for yourself first and do not feel the obligation to reach out if something is off

Ultimately though it is up to you. You know the situation better