Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 08-02-2022, 10:06 PM
skyman

Question Thyroid/heart/lung

I'm healthy , and look younger than people of my age , and I'm careful about health, at least in last several years.

But there is some tightness in my chest, throat area since I was 16, from time to time.
Doctors don't see any problem. Running may help. Thyroid medication or dilweed may help. Fresh air may help..

Can it be chakra related?
If so which one, and any cures?

I don't have symptoms of hypothyroid except slight thryroid enlargement, and feeling sleepy. I have high iq, but feel stupid because of sleepiness.
Old 08-02-2022, 10:36 PM
Master
Whenever I have a problem and western medicine can't help and/or not find anything wrong I see an alternative therapist.
Might be the right way to go!
Could be many things, difficult to say. Lungs = Heart chakra, thyroid is Throat chakra.
You could look into the meaning of thyroid stuff, the energetic meaning. Louise Hay wrote a book on that kind of thing, related to chakras you can find ailments in Judy Hall's 2nd Crystal Prescriptions too.

But also have to bear in mind that throat is like central station of many things. Also Nervus Vagus is very much present there so could be related to that.
Again, could be anything, and the sleepiness could be related, maybe it's not. Depends on age and many other things.

When medical is eliminated/of no help, I'd take it further and see an alternative therapist, energy healing, acupuncture, homeopathy, Eden Energy Medicine therapist, or anything like that.
Old 09-02-2022, 06:54 AM
skyman

Wow, thanks..
I agree one should try alternative therapies (if harmless), but where to find them locally, is another problem. I suddenly became interested in crystals. Next time I see such a shop I may buy lots of them. I think I have one which came with a book, but I think it is made of plastic (maybe only its shape matters in that subject (maybe some aura exercise)).
Old 09-02-2022, 10:16 AM
Master
Crystals support, usually don't resolve issues just like that. But when you're actively working on something you can buy crystals that support your process.
So in that sense it helps if you know the cause of your problems, what's behind it.
You can Google too to get more insight and maybe get you on the right path:

The thyroid represents the essential aspect of a human being. It is through our throat that we express our inner most strength of will, ability to follow our dreams and to share out inner most desires of the heart.

You can also search what lungs stand for energetically/spiritually.

And all the therapist modalities I mentioned can be found everywhere in the world. Search the internet to find one in your area, provided you want that of course.