Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 07-02-2022, 08:25 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
No worries :)

Yes, I had these kind of dreams at night and also channeling during the day.

Same as Izz posts also on "uncovering repressed memories".

I saw that as a cleanup, for me it has been plenty of situations where people made me suffer for their own enjoyment, or by jealousy.
The overall message (after digestion I would say) was "people can act crazy to a degree you don't imagine", and also "learn to defend yourself".

You can also pray for them so that they find the right path and good alignment.

Thank you Guillaume...

The dreams that I have at night since the 2nd of February, are first and foremost nightmares... They are not the horror kind but they signify the psychological damage that had been done especially the past decade.

And even if I managed to survive, the wounds are deep, and my nightmares make me wake up in terror and not be able to sleep again until sunrise...

Also this constant sensation of unease is draining my strength and I am unable to focus at work too... (not to mention the constant stomach rumbles)...

Thank you all for responding to this and I do hope the side-effects of that day and/or the new moon are milder than mine... May you be blessed with strength and clarity...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
I made a coping mechanisms thread post 2/2/22 for anyone who needs it

I will try to use your coping mechanisms but I have one question... how do you know that you are free of the past karmic cycles???
Old 08-02-2022, 07:09 AM
Ascender
I had a nightmare yesterday. and this night wasn't great either (death, simply).

Now I'm wondering if it's not the hangover of that energy pull we had until end of January, because it was really huge.
Because I had first teachings, past 2 days were just pain, and a repetition of what I already know.
Old 08-02-2022, 07:18 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoness_crysta
Thank you all for responding to this and I do hope the side-effects of that day and/or the new moon are milder than mine... May you be blessed with strength and clarity...
Stay in the Now as much as possible.

Quote:
how do you know that you are free of the past karmic cycles???
I think you can decide it.
Otherwise living in the Now, and not in memories or dreams, this will help you to move on.
Old 08-02-2022, 08:25 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoness_crysta
I will try to use your coping mechanisms but I have one question... how do you know that you are free of the past karmic cycles???

It's a coping mechanisms thread, but it shouldn't be restricted to what works for me. You can use your own coping mechanisms and put them in the thread if you wish

To clarify I am free of certain karmic cycles, but there's still some karmic negativity in my life I'm trying to get rid of

I know simply because I'm hyper conscious and aware of it, after the experiences in my life and no one can tell me otherwise
Old 08-02-2022, 06:15 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
It's a coping mechanisms thread, but it shouldn't be restricted to what works for me. You can use your own coping mechanisms and put them in the thread if you wish

To clarify I am free of certain karmic cycles, but there's still some karmic negativity in my life I'm trying to get rid of

I know simply because I'm hyper conscious and aware of it, after the experiences in my life and no one can tell me otherwise

I still do not know my coping mechanisms, that's why I read yours and would like to try them...

So its more like a strong intuition and certainty that you are free of those cycles??