Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 04-02-2022, 06:34 AM
Pathfinder

Strange energy sensation on 02/02/2022

Hey everyone... going on strong on the spiritual journey, and I wanted to ask...

Has anybody felt that something started shifting on an energy level on 02/02/2022? It was quite a strange day for me, because I felt a very strange sensation of energy existing literally everywhere... It is not some presence per se, just raw energy that started affecting my behavior, my mood, and last but not least my thoughts.

I also encountered the number 2222 enough times that day to know that something is definitely going on in the world.

Since then I have not been able to sleep well, I wake up in the middle of the night, have trouble sleeping again and I have only nightmares to remember... the "scenario" for all of them is gibberish borrowing elements from movies, books and everyday life, but I can tell when my inner fears are being addressed.

I read that number 2222 signifies to trust the universe, keep the faith, and since I am also in a twin flame separation phase to keep my trust regarding my partner that is far away from me... and that everything will work out in the end...

Still... It is almost impossible to break from the negative thinking cycle, my mind is RACING with the worse scenarios about everything, because of that shift on 02/02/2022.

Another thing that is happening, is that I am doing a retrospect of all my encounters with the people I have known over the years and loved, family, friends and acquaintances and I feel a lot more detached energetically and psychologically... I can sense the VAST emptiness in words, conversations, wishes and "promises" that we exchanged... especially theirs... everything seems to be... crumbling down...

Has anybody else felt something strange going on that day and onward?

Some discussion would help a lot...
Old 04-02-2022, 06:58 AM
Newbie ;)

I have felt something similar tonight. I woke at 4 am and couldn't sleep at all. Feel like something bad happened energetically.
Old 04-02-2022, 08:52 AM
Master
I think since 2/2/22, more of the truths that were long hidden get to the surface - but that's just me
Old 04-02-2022, 12:11 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
I think since 2/2/22, more of the truths that were long hidden get to the surface - but that's just me
No I've had the same experience.
But to me this is not due to 2/2/22, it's more about the new moon and planets positions. Lots of downloads and then now we unfold all of the information.
Old 04-02-2022, 12:30 PM
Master
Thanks, Guillaume

I thought I might have gone insane at one point
Old 04-02-2022, 07:16 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
Thanks, Guillaume

I thought I might have gone insane at one point
No worries :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragoness_crysta
Another thing that is happening, is that I am doing a retrospect of all my encounters with the people I have known over the years and loved, family, friends and acquaintances and I feel a lot more detached energetically and psychologically... I can sense the VAST emptiness in words, conversations, wishes and "promises" that we exchanged... especially theirs... everything seems to be... crumbling down...
Yes, I had these kind of dreams at night and also channeling during the day.

Same as Izz posts also on "uncovering repressed memories".

I saw that as a cleanup, for me it has been plenty of situations where people made me suffer for their own enjoyment, or by jealousy.
The overall message (after digestion I would say) was "people can act crazy to a degree you don't imagine", and also "learn to defend yourself".

You can also pray for them so that they find the right path and good alignment.
Old 05-02-2022, 01:35 AM
Master
I also received messages about the level of suffering toxic karmic people and ties had caused me, and the messages of breaking free

Hope you get further clarity too from your overall message, Guillaume
Old 05-02-2022, 03:46 AM
Bambo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Izz
Yes well ALOT OF TRUTHS do need to come to the surface!!

In alot of areas........... No I didnt feel anything strange on 2/2
Old 05-02-2022, 06:10 AM
Master
I made a coping mechanisms thread post 2/2/22 for anyone who needs it

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...93#post2088893
Old 05-02-2022, 11:02 PM
Bambo

Gracious Izz!!