Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 16-01-2022, 11:43 AM
Master
Pendulum Questions?

Hello there fellow members
I´m using the pendulum for few months now, i´m really enjoying it and it´s really useful when you want some type of answer when you want some direction or advice.

I would like to share types of questions and ideias that if you use the pendulum for divination, what objective questions do you ask?
Type here.

ex:
Q- Should i call to x person (say the full name and birthday of x person) today?
Is it a good time to call to x person today?

Let me know your type of questions. short and objective.
Maybe this will help everyone who is using the pendulum.

Thanks
Old 16-01-2022, 04:47 PM
Experiencer

I've asked if the weather is going to be snowy or rainy before - the answers have been accurate.

Where it gets a bit tricky is when I ask "Will such and such do this?" kind of questions - where someone's free will is involved. I've had a yes answer come up before when the answer turned out to be no and vice versa. I wonder if at the time of asking the question, the people involved were intending to do something different to what they actually did in the end.
Old 16-01-2022, 09:08 PM
Administrator
I use my pendulum often i always ask to show me yes or no on the pendulum before using,
I have very good results from it.

Namaste
Old 17-01-2022, 03:18 AM
jaminhealth

I don't go thru the yes or no before each use. I programmed it some time ago and believe it's ok. Maybe I'll program it again soon. I've been using RoseAnn for over 15 yrs and primarily for which supplements I use and how much a dose is best etc. Which one may help this or that issue.. I don't use with questions about friends etc as my own intuition knows what I should or should not do.
Old 17-01-2022, 06:02 AM
Bambo

I havent ever used one but it might be useful?

Is it good for just yes/no questions?
Old 17-01-2022, 04:26 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntrepidExplorer
I've asked if the weather is going to be snowy or rainy before - the answers have been accurate.

Where it gets a bit tricky is when I ask "Will such and such do this?" kind of questions - where someone's free will is involved. I've had a yes answer come up before when the answer turned out to be no and vice versa. I wonder if at the time of asking the question, the people involved were intending to do something different to what they actually did in the end.

Yes, is very tricky.
I don´t think it´s bad to do when a person is envolved, because someone can do for you as well without you knowing. If you don´t have anything to hide, why not?
It happened to me as well. There always doubt of my part in the answers i get. I try to trust but because i always do a prayer to my guide so my thoughs, vibrations don´t interfere with the answer.
Old 17-01-2022, 04:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I use my pendulum often i always ask to show me yes or no on the pendulum before using,
I have very good results from it.

Namaste

Hello Native
Yes me too, always yes or no. No middle in it.
I always make a prayer to my guide to help me.
But sometimes there´s always a wrong answer because of the present situation, as things are always changing at every second.
But the pendulum is a great oracle.
Old 17-01-2022, 08:09 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldasthesea
Yes, is very tricky.
I don´t think it´s bad to do when a person is envolved, because someone can do for you as well without you knowing. If you don´t have anything to hide, why not?
It happened to me as well. There always doubt of my part in the answers i get. I try to trust but because i always do a prayer to my guide so my thoughs, vibrations don´t interfere with the answer.

oh no, I don't think I explained that well.

I meant it's tricky because when free will is involved, the person may change the path that they are on, resulting in a different realiy. For example, "Will Sam's dad contact her tonight?" got a no answer from the pendulum, but upon hearing that answer, Sam decided to text her dad and he responded. Sam may have changed the course of the future by simply making the first move herself.
Old 18-01-2022, 12:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by IntrepidExplorer
oh no, I don't think I explained that well.

I meant it's tricky because when free will is involved, the person may change the path that they are on, resulting in a different realiy. For example, "Will Sam's dad contact her tonight?" got a no answer from the pendulum, but upon hearing that answer, Sam decided to text her dad and he responded. Sam may have changed the course of the future by simply making the first move herself.

Yes that´s righ, you´re right. The person may have intentions in calling or texting and the pendulum says yes at that time, but something gets in the way and changes everything. I get what you mean with that example.
Predictions are always tricky because of free will from others or from you.
Old 19-01-2022, 03:31 AM
Master
In regard to the yes no questions, you can determine yourself what yes and what no it. Circle left, right, or straight left, right, up and down.
Then just use some control questions.
I, personally, don't use a pendulum, it just takes to long.