Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 06-01-2022, 02:20 PM
Master
Manifestations & dreams

How often have you seen the people meant to be in your life manifest first in your dreams or visions before your physical reality?

This has happened to me numerous times
Old 06-01-2022, 02:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Yeah
Happens to me too,more often.
Mostly in dreams. Visions are very rare to me.
Old 15-01-2022, 06:21 PM
Master
Numerous times also- a lot of famous people- I dream of soulmate and am thankful of the time spent ( I know the dreams are in time and eventually will reach her observer-with light- bring to light my existence… they are famous- so it’s kinda unrealistic at the moment: but I have consolation to be had first with avarta and things.. so now isn’t the right time/ but I know these dreams are of bigger plans- I know it won’t be too long before all my soulmate are in my dreams- it happens synchronised-

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 25-01-2022, 08:09 PM
asearcher

it has happened to me few times. before all that though an ex told me he had dreams of me before, at the time i thought he was just pulling my leg, trying to be overly romantic, but by his look he was genuine. it is only as of recently it has began to happen for me, that i dream of people that i am later to meet.
Old 21-03-2022, 03:48 PM
Ascender

Yes it can certainly happen this way. It’s like your deeper mind is giving you a heads-up of a reality which you are creating if your current energies stay the same - so stay positive. Keep on doing what you have been doing, and it will manifest as the dream shows.
Old 29-06-2022, 12:02 AM
Tedmil

Once that I can recall. I had a blind date at a county fair. The woman I met didn't turn out like I had imagined. I was more attracted to her cousin who was visiting. For some reason, I considered what my ideal woman might look like and I had clear, vibrant image of a particular woman come my mind.

Three years later, on the same week. I was sitting in a break room. I was already close with another employee but we hadn't went on a date yet. She asked what my plans were for the weekend. I happened to say I was going to the fair. Eventually, we decided to go together but not to the fair. It's only when I seen her the next day wearing a red shirt and jeans that I connected the vision from three years earlier.
Old 29-06-2022, 09:33 AM
Master
Once. Dreamt about a man called Nigel who drove a motorbike.
The next day I came across a Nigel online and we got talking and became close friends.
I went over to the UK with my kids even to stay at his place so I didn't need a B&B. He just invited me, very generously.
He did ride a motorbike.
We were very close (not romantically) for a few years, we talked to each other online every morning before work.
He and his wife came over to stay with me for a few days when they were on holiday on mainland Europe.

Now still in touch but not so close anymore.
Old 06-07-2022, 11:10 AM
Ascender

It could be quite often. Basically, one role of dreams is to show you a POSSIBLE FUTURE if your current thoughts and energies stay the same. So if you are being presented with positive people in your dreams, then stay positive and optimistic, because they are who you will soon be attracting.