Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > ESP & Telepathy

Old 28-09-2021, 01:33 PM
Madamedude

Telepathic experiences

Hi everyone. I was wondering if some of you experienced telepathy with other beings, and if you'd be interested in sharing.

Thanks in advance !
Old 28-09-2021, 08:51 PM
asearcher

with me more so of thinking of a certain subject to talk about, random and the one you are connected too start talking about that in particular.

I dont hear voices, or sentences, but has happened I feel the other ones energy that I am connected too from the inside but know it is not mine, I dont confuse the two. I think some dark energies can impact some and them to think it is their own feelings when it really isn't.

If someone is in urgent distress I feel it as a form of anxiety and I did not have that before when that began to happen nor after - just the period when this person was in danger. Has happened more than once. When I should not know about it.

That has been how I have gotten my information, but I believe some interpret telepathy as in hearing of knowing sentences from other people?
Old 28-09-2021, 11:19 PM
Master

i never trusted it even though I seem to have it... so I actively blur it... my twin pushes through it anyway sometimes though, mostly to tell me how much she loves me!

I do better as asearcher said, just sensing what others are feeling. But mostly only for people I can see or communicate with.
Old 29-09-2021, 09:24 AM
Madamedude

Asearcher, you seem pretty open to it ! And yes, telepathy isn't necessarily mental conversations, but it can be too. It seems to depend on individuals. What's interesting about it is that it is totally possible that two people are doing this uncounsciously, and then become aware of it.

FallingLeaves, so you are not too open to it, but you know it's there ? Or it depends on who's on the other end ? Maybe the conscious part of you blurs it and the uncounscious part just turns the "radio" back on.

Sometimes, people can send you what they want to do to you. A hug for example, and you could litteraly feel it. Another example : the person I live with now, sometimes before leaving work will send me a request to order pizzas. So far, I've never been wrong on that or the pizza requested. But it doesn't go both ways it seems, I tried it and only got an empty plate !
Old 29-09-2021, 09:55 AM
Ok, I'll play. Wasn't going to cuz there are too many.
This one's weird, tho, cuz after that the guy was kinda scared to be around me. (My fault, cuz I don't blurt things out!)
It goes like this, 'Mike' says, 'Ya know, those things you use to squeeze to help with anxiety?"
I go, "Oh, you got yourself a Rosary?" He freaks, "Did I tell you that?'
No.
I immediately grab a pencil and right 'Lav' and set it down.
I ask, "What color is it?"
Mike, "Like a pink."
You have it?
He pulls it out, it's as lavender as lavender can be.
I show him the paper.
And he really gets freaked: 'Are you reading my mind now?!"
I apologized, saying, 'I am so sorry, I don't usually blurt these things out.'
Lesson learned...I still feel terrible about it.
Ya just can't do that.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-09-2021, 10:03 AM
Madamedude

Well, I mean, a while ago I would have been freaked also ! I admit, I spooked someone too, doing sorta the same, because to me it was obvious it was mutual. Why I don't know lol

Subtle hints Miss Hepburn !
Are you still friends with Mike ?
Old 29-09-2021, 10:06 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Madamedude
Are you still friends with Mike ?
He moved away...he was THAT scared...lol, joking.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-09-2021, 10:14 AM
Madamedude

It's not okay to scare people, sure. But it's not like was your intention. Maybe now he believes in more, who knows.

Maybe you remember a more pleasant telepathic moment ? One that didn't make you feel bad.
Old 29-09-2021, 03:14 PM
Ascender

I’m pretty telepathic. I’ve even had my dad ask if I heard him at times. It’s from my kundalini awakening and I was already an empath before the awakening. As best I can tell: empathy turns to, extreme empathy turns to, highly quieting the mind, turns to telepathy.

It’s highly overwhelming at times. At times you wish you could turn it off. I can’t tell you how many times I wished to turn it off and be a regular guy again and begging God for forgiveness for dabbling in the occult. But there is no turning back. It’s also irritating how many people you hear from that wouldn’t be caught dead speaking with you in their day to day lives, but oh well this is the hand I’m dealt for now. So, I just have to learn to adapt and get better at managing it.
Old 29-09-2021, 03:20 PM
Madamedude

Thanks for sharing kundalinikid ! What did your dad answer ? I can understand you'd want to turn it off somedays. But then again, is it all negative experiences to you ?