Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 10-06-2021, 06:50 PM
Master
Have you read the sophia code by Kaia Ra ?

What's your opinion about it ? I haven't read it but i hear many people talk about it, some in a very positive way and others in a negative way. It seems either you love it or you really don't like it.

If you comment please be polite and respectful, if we want this thread to be always open.
Old 06-06-2022, 05:21 PM
Master
No one knows this book ?
Old 06-06-2022, 09:08 PM
Master

I looked at it some time ago on Amazon but decided not to buy it.

From the book description: A declaration of your sovereign divinity, The Sophia Code is a visionary sacred text for the Divine Feminine Christ movement sweeping the planet now.

There is a lot of focus on the Divine Feminine, feminine revelations and feminine ascended masters. Which makes it seem somewhat less relevant to the average bloke.

And I am somewhat cautious about books which try to portray the Divine in terms of gender. Emphasising the feminine aspects of the Divine can be just as unbalanced as emphasising the masculine aspects of the Divine.

So this book was not for me.

Peace
Old 07-06-2022, 12:58 PM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsun
What's your opinion about it ? I haven't read it but i hear many people talk about it, some in a very positive way and others in a negative way. It seems either you love it or you really don't like it.
I can understand the reasons it sold so many copies so quickly, it suits the target audience so very well. Most authors write to suit a target audience and obviously this is where this book comes from. The problem for me is that it's another sensationalist 'movement', the Age of Aquarius and the First Wave of Ascension - and some more - by any other name. I'm also not sure about channelled material and what I've seen of this just doesn't ring true.

If you want a better understanding, go to the source -
https://www.gaia.com/article/worlds-...ic-myth-sophia
Old 07-06-2022, 04:51 PM
Master
I haven’t read the book but from the kundalini (energy) perspective, in direct experience, the kinetic aspect (all movement) is Shakti or the Divine Mother. The polarity of energised silence as potential energy is Shiva.

We have both polarities, within. The balancing of male and female aspects is also vivid in physicality ~ at least was so, in my case, don’t know about others.

So, the Sophie code … cannot comment, since I’ve not read the book.
Old 07-06-2022, 05:57 PM
Bambo

Hmmm I havent ever read it......
Old 08-06-2022, 08:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat

And I am somewhat cautious about books which try to portray the Divine in terms of gender.

Peace

That's not something i find disturbing, in so many traditions the two aspects of the Divine are well known and accepted. In taoism, there is the circle spearated in two parts, ying and yang, and in each parts includes is a tiny circle containing the opposite principle.
In hinduism there is Shiva, the masculine and Shakti the feminine.
For Christians, there is Jesus, the masculine principle and the Virgin Mary, the feminine principle.
Old 08-06-2022, 09:23 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by smilingsun
That's not something i find disturbing, in so many traditions the two aspects of the Divine are well known and accepted.
Some people seem to have difficulty in distinguishing between archetypes and the literal.

The 'loosening' of gender identification is how this plays out in society. Sorry folks, but the 'Sophia Code' isn't new, it's been happening since the Renaissance to a lesser or greater extent.
Old 08-06-2022, 09:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
There is a lot of focus on the Divine Feminine, feminine revelations and feminine ascended masters. Which makes it seem somewhat less relevant to the average bloke.

And I am somewhat cautious about books which try to portray the Divine in terms of gender.
If I may say so, you seem to misunderstand the entire concept. It's not a guidebook for women, it is not about gender. It is about the Divine Feminine aspects and energy that is in men just the same. It is also very important for men to be able to embrace this within themselves in order to be whole and healed. The collective masculine wound has to do with this too btw, and that wound is in the heart.
In a healed man the inner woman is supporting him so he is able to be fully empowered in his masculinity which means also in touch with his feelings, intuition, and so on and so forth.
For a woman it's the other way round and our collective wound is not the heart either but in the belly.

Both genders suffered tremendously under thousands of years of patriarchal society which is now changing into matriarchal.

Since change always comes from the feminine principle -again not gender related- the masculine always is behind. Like many women are now able to embrace the new and have done for a longer time, many men still can't.
The new way of interacting, being, etc. scares many of them so they latch on to how it was and often even knock the other gender as that's familiar.
In some countries this has mellowed down, in other countries -even in so called 1st world countries- this is still strong.

The thing is also that we women can't grow much further until enough men have also evolved and grown. So we basically have to wait.

This is the abridged version, it would require at least a thin book to explain all this properly.
Maybe this book is aiming at women, I don't know this particular book, but if it's about the entire concept it is very much suited for men as well.
Which won't mean everyone is ready for this, whether male or female.
Old 08-06-2022, 05:51 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
Since change always comes from the feminine principle -again not gender related- the masculine always is behind. Like many women are now able to embrace the new and have done for a longer time, many men still can't. ... The thing is also that we women can't grow much further until enough men have also evolved and grown. So we basically have to wait.
I have no problem with there being masculine and feminine principles in Creation - this is a basic aspect of esoteric philosophy, and relates to particular energies and qualities.

But regarding human evolution I am more concerned with Consciousness rather than gender. So I am cautious about generalisations such as "many women are now able to embrace the new and have done for a longer time, many men still can't." There are countless men who can embrace the new, just as there are countless women who cannot.

And I question statements such as "we women can't grow much further until enough men have also evolved and grown. So we basically have to wait."

Such growth is a reflection of Consciousness rather than gender in any particular incarnation. So if you are a woman supposedly waiting for men to catch up, what happens if your next incarnation is in a male body? Have you taken a step backwards? Reincarnation makes any sweeping statements based on gender somewhat meaningless.

So going back to the book as a declaration of our sovereign divinity, I would be more interested in reading it if it simply focused on Christ Consciousness rather than restricting it to the Feminine Christ. Christ Consciousness is beyond both masculine and feminine as we understand it.

Peace