Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 16-05-2022, 10:54 AM
Experiencer
Wow, @utopiandreamchild, and here I had thought I was the only one who went through such hell. It's comforting to not be the only one. And of course, how could I be? Others must have experienced something similar.

I did have strong healers helping me, and they are gone now for the most part, thankfully, except for the occasional spirit/entity.
Old 16-05-2022, 06:59 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
I did have strong healers helping me, and they are gone now for the most part, thankfully, except for the occasional spirit/entity.

I'm glad your doing well, all the best.
utopia
Old 16-05-2022, 08:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy

1- The medication did not help you. The only thing that helped you was you found love and it solved the problem. Is that correct

2- How did it happen in the first place to cause the negative forces?

1- Yes thats correct, I'm getting stronger everyday and hopefully I'll get to the point where I can expell the negative forces myself.

2- I think I was born with a negative attachment and it wasn't anything I did that triggered it.

Love utopia
Old 17-05-2022, 01:06 AM
Master

Thank you for letting me know utopiandreamchild. I am happy for you you that you are getting better every day. You will get there. What you say about love is true. Love is everything. The only important thing we can take with us when we pass on and that is love. We do not want to take resentment, anger and other negative things with us when we pass on. Also not having negative thoughts helps us to be happier and helps us to not to get sick. It would be nice if the world thought like that. If they did there would be no hatred, greed, corruption etc and wars. All the best for you.
Old 17-05-2022, 03:23 AM
Master
You have a beautiful heart and it's full of understanding. You are very wise imo
Don't go changing.
Peace utopia
Old 17-05-2022, 08:18 AM
Master

Thank you utopiandreamchild.
LoveWater I hope everything has settled for you and you are a lot better. You went through a rough time. Hopefully you will have good times now and you will never have to worry about it again. I wish you well.
Old 17-05-2022, 10:45 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
LoveWater I hope everything has settled for you and you are a lot better. You went through a rough time. Hopefully you will have good times now and you will never have to worry about it again. I wish you well.

Thank you! I AM a LOT better. Mostly all is resolved and I feel more like my normal self again. I will not be getting into trouble again. At least I will try my best not to.
Old 17-05-2022, 10:22 PM
Master

That is good to hear LoveWater. I am glad that is over for you and now you are like your normal self again. That would be a good feeling. Now you can do the things that you want to do and enjoy things.
Old 17-05-2022, 11:05 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
I had one healer who tried to heal me through love only. He tried to coax the entities and spirits out in a loving way. It did not work. They remained. And these were some of the darkest forces around. They were evil.

It takes growth, it won't happen over night but it will happen, love is a powerful energy but you have to grow in strength, like all things it takes time and persistence.

I'd say your healer just wasn't strong enough for these specific entities.

Love utopia
Old 18-05-2022, 11:33 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
That is good to hear LoveWater. I am glad that is over for you and now you are like your normal self again. That would be a good feeling. Now you can do the things that you want to do and enjoy things.

Thank you @astralsuzy!

It's amazing to have gone from thinking I would have to go on disability insurance, not work and deal with this for the rest of my life to being healed of all of it and enjoying life again. What a come back!!! And it's all thanks to many different healers who cleared me multiple times. Thank goodness there are people out there who know how to clear others in this way!!!