Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 06-06-2020, 01:32 PM
Pathfinder

How do I protect my aura as an empath.

one fellow girl on Facebook has safeguarded hers with spikes etc.
Old 06-06-2020, 08:59 PM
Knower
Personally, I feel like it differs depending on the sensitivity or how you identify as one. (i.e. Severity and how heavy you absorb)

The textbook answer would be to ground yourself. Figure out what is and is not, you. And go from there.There's different approaches :

- Affirmations, creating a mental bubble and 'feel' the foreign energies being pushed out
- Being one with nature (ex. walking outside barefoot, organic diets)
- The chakra cleansing approach which includes using stones such as Red Jasper or Hematite
- Youtube frequencies or meditations specifically for grounding or root chakra
- Wear sigils of protection that identify with you and properly make YOU FEEL protected (ex. The eye of horus is specifically for auras)
- Smudging with White Sage or Palo Santo, herbal baths.

I can't help but feel like constantly safeguarding yourself in fear limits your growth as an empath and quality of life. It's like forbidding your gifts from manifesting, and contradicting to the word, empathy. Be your loving empathetic-self without anxieties. It's not easy, but to be fair, life isn't either. But to each their own. :)

To be a blossomed empath is to learn to transmute or help the energies out of compassion and non-self importance.I know it's abundantly painful and heavy, but what strong lessons aren't. Spiritual lessons are even more-so and it goes without saying. Not just wear your gifted abilities with a badge and self-isolate and nitpick who gets your empathy or not. That's wearing negativity and your past hurt instead of your empathy. Don't let societies' realism and your past halter your beautiful growth. Keep your heart moving forward or currently in the present. ;) :P

Perhaps use the above as training wheels. That's my advice at least. Take it with a grain of salt please. I wish you the best. <3
The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and… bad things. The good things don't always soften the bad things, but vice versa, the bad things don't necessarily spoil the good things or make them unimportant.- Doctor Who ; Vincent and the Doctor
Old 12-06-2020, 09:30 AM
Newbie ;)

Book1

black tourmaline

consider using it as an elixir, carry & connect at home with
Old 16-06-2020, 09:32 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomgallagher

My hypnotherapist advised me to, before I go outside or meet people, to sit for a moment and visualise myself in a place that feels safe to me.
Old 16-06-2020, 09:38 AM
Pathfinder

[quote=SikuX]Personally, I feel like it differs depending on the sensitivity or how you identify as one. (i.e. Severity and how heavy you absorb)

The textbook answer would be to ground yourself. Figure out what is and is not, you. And go from there.There's different approaches :

- Affirmations, creating a mental bubble and 'feel' the foreign energies being pushed out
- The chakra cleansing approach which includes using stones such as Red Jasper or Hematite
- Wear sigils of protection that identify with you and properly make YOU FEEL protected (ex. The eye of horus is specifically for auras)

I can't help but feel like constantly safeguarding yourself in fear limits your growth as an empath and quality of life. It's like forbidding your gifts from manifesting, and contradicting to the word, empathy. Be your loving empathetic-self without anxieties. It's not easy, but to be fair, life isn't either. But to each their own. :)

To be a blossomed empath is to learn to transmute or help the energies out of compassion and non-self importance.I know it's abundantly painful and heavy, but what strong lessons aren't. Spiritual lessons are even more-so and it goes without saying. Not just wear your gifted abilities with a badge and self-isolate and nitpick who gets your empathy or not. That's wearing negativity and your past hurt instead of your empathy. Don't let societies' realism and your past halter your beautiful growth. Keep your heart moving forward or currently in the present. ;) :P

I love what you said here: I can't help but feel like constantly safeguarding yourself in fear limits your growth as an empath and quality of life. It's like forbidding your gifts from manifesting, and contradicting to the word. I do create a safe place for me when I need to go outside these days due to Covid and being in the risk group. Part of my spiritual journey has been letting things in instead of bypassing them, but the safe place is needed in times for me.
Old 17-06-2020, 09:07 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by tomgallagher
And how is she doing in her social life and love life?
With spikes you're bound to get a lot of conflict, people pulling away from you, or people who aren't so easily confounded getting unpleasant towards you (conflict).

When your feel is prickly you will receive prickly.
Old 17-06-2020, 08:48 PM
lejonjus

Quote:
Originally Posted by SikuX
Personally, I feel like it differs depending on the sensitivity or how you identify as one. (i.e. Severity and how heavy you absorb)

To be a blossomed empath is to learn to transmute or help the energies out of compassion and non-self importance.I know it's abundantly painful and heavy, but what strong lessons aren't. Spiritual lessons are even more-so and it goes without saying. Not just wear your gifted abilities with a badge and self-isolate and nitpick who gets your empathy or not. That's wearing negativity and your past hurt instead of your empathy. Don't let societies' realism and your past halter your beautiful growth. Keep your heart moving forward or currently in the present.

Yes! so much wisdom in this post. You layed it all out.
Old 19-06-2020, 05:43 PM
Guide
Black obsidian worked like a charm for me
Old 10-07-2020, 04:44 PM
Knower

I really like what you have to say about that. thank you. my friend said the same, to embrace this as a strength and learn to be carried by it instead of letting it weigh me down. my empathy has gone up so much recently (majorly opening chakras) that I think I'm taking some people's even physical sensations, nausea among others. I'm trying not to shun this, but maybe learn the difference between me and others. sense and allow the separation, equally to the empathy that embraces... I don't know.. but I like what you said.
Old 11-07-2020, 10:45 PM
Just Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
And how is she doing in her social life and love life?
With spikes you're bound to get a lot of conflict, people pulling away from you, or people who aren't so easily confounded getting unpleasant towards you (conflict).

When your feel is prickly you will receive prickly.

I second that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatimasque
I really like what you have to say about that. thank you. my friend said the same, to embrace this as a strength and learn to be carried by it instead of letting it weigh me down. my empathy has gone up so much recently (majorly opening chakras) that I think I'm taking some people's even physical sensations, nausea among others. I'm trying not to shun this, but maybe learn the difference between me and others. sense and allow the separation, equally to the empathy that embraces... I don't know.. but I like what you said.

Exactly !

When you mean recently.. Like the last weeks ? I too !