Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 17-02-2024, 10:03 PM
Master

Guides and the internet

We live more and more of our social lives on the internet. Be it by cell phone, tablet, lap top, pc, fridge, whatever technical medium is involved. How does our guides relate to that? After all, if they weren't involved on some level by now they would be pretty much blind and deaf to us.

No, I don't think the spirit worlds have internet access. But they do have access to us and our actions. And we act a LOT online. Let's take a fictive example. A guy is known as Jacques from birth. His girlfriend calls him Jay, his buddies calls him Jack, and online he is Toned23. On one forum. On others he is cool420, DodgeBlazer92, Grover27 etc and etc. We have so many names now. Do our guides know them all? Yes actually they do, because Jacques have chosen to represent himself through them, to use as a communication handle. Our guides don't read all the messages he write, that would be a life long form of Hell, but they do see us and they do see the energetic lines going from us to other people as we communicate again and again. And while a witty random oneliner comment won't register, the weeks and months and years of mental contact strengthen those lines. As they did 300, 3000, 30 000 years ago between us and the people we met in our lives, before devices and writing and words became a thing.

So our guides know exactly who we mean, if we should ask them about someone we know only as gfhr54. Because we may not know their face or name or address or gender, but we do already a link to this person if we have talked a bit. We have the faintest contours of a personality in mind, an individual and their energy.

This was not handed me on a stone tablet. I have not been informed by anyone. It's just how I figure how this thing works. Because that I am sure of. It does work.
Old 17-02-2024, 11:03 PM
Experiencer
if you do readings extra on line they know
Old 17-02-2024, 11:24 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by vortex
if you do readings extra on line they know

I should absolutely think so, since it is a spiritual activity between two people. The guides won't be reading the writing, but they will see the energy in motion. Hey, now I think of it, they might even see the messages in those cases, but via our minds rather than on a screen. But who knows. The more I learn of the afterlife, the more like the Hogwarts Library it seem. You'll never know what new magic device might be found in the next room.
Old 18-02-2024, 12:02 AM
Experiencer
for me its about the energy not the labels or names

tech is amazing, like web sights like this knowledge sheared

tech is the new frontier with awesome possibility
Old 24-02-2024, 11:39 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
We live more and more of our social lives on the internet. Be it by cell phone, tablet, lap top, pc, fridge, whatever technical medium is involved. How does our guides relate to that?

No, I don't think the spirit worlds have internet access.

Humanity never invented anything, rather we discovered them. Given to us at the appropriate time in our evolution.

The technology for internet was given to us so we could experience what it is like to be all connected 24/7 instead of being separated, isolated, and unaware of what others are doing that could lead to misunderstanding and strife. It is a precursor to us evolving spiritually to higher consciousness, becoming more multi-dimensional, and becoming more united.

Being more multi-dimensional means our energies and all energies are much more intertwined, connected, and entangled such that what one knows everyone else will know instantly across the universe and beyond. Then human concepts of hierarchy, superiority, and conquering will not exist.

What some of us call their guides are their far bigger multi-dimensional selves helping their very tiny 3d/4d part of themselves here.

Hence our multi-dimensional guides naturally will know of everything that we do here every second of the day.

The spirit world is the ultimate internet.

Our guides certainly can relate to and access everything that we do in whatever technology medium, because every human technology is given to us by them.

In multi-dimensionality there are no secrets, unlike what we could do here to be able to deceive and harm others for personal gains by being dishonest.

Not a criticism of humanity. Only to highlight that it is all part of our spiritual evolution to love, compassion, and Oneness; away from separatism and away from deceiving, harming, and killing one another.
Old 24-02-2024, 12:11 PM
Master

Quote:
The technology for internet was given to us so we could experience what it is like to be all connected
And maybe newspapers, radio, TV, telex, twoway radio and cell phones too? A very intriguing line of thought. And a little bit horrifying, seeing what drivel the vast majority of all this communication consists of. I wonder how that works in the spirit world. Monitoring 24/7, thought police, mandatory love emojis? I'm laughing but I don't think it is funny. Presumably there is some kind of system there but so far I don't see one here.
Old 24-02-2024, 03:33 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldChap
The technology for internet was given to us so we could experience what it is like to be all connected 24/7
instead of being separated, isolated, and unaware of what others are doing
I think it can have two sides..
Yes, technology can help people to get or to keep in touch with each other,
and the world has become a lot 'smaller' after the invention of the internet.
But on the other hand, studies show that people feel more lonely because of the world wide web..

Last edited by DesertRose : 24-02-2024 at 05:00 PM.
Old 24-02-2024, 04:06 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by WhiteWarrior
So our guides know exactly who we mean, if we should ask them about someone we know only as gfhr54. Because we may not know their face or name or address or gender, but we do already a link to this person if we have talked a bit. We have the faintest contours of a personality in mind, an individual and their energy.

This was not handed me on a stone tablet. I have not been informed by anyone. It's just how I figure how this thing works. Because that I am sure of. It does work.

I agree - I have felt so many connections to people far far away, and a vision I once had in a meditations showed me that people, like an immense neurological network, are interlinked like synapses, and messages pass in the form of energies. Sometimes weaker, sometimes stronger, some people are more receptive, some are strong senders. But everyone we touch in life is linked to us through this network, and it does not matter if we ever saw them in real / physical life or not.

There was a question in some thread here at some point whether online comments can have an impact on energy (iirc) - absolutely they can and do.

The dark side of the internet is that anyone can spew their venom at anyone else without realising what it does (to them as well as the recipient).

So online, we should chose to be impeccable with our words just as much as in person!
Always do your best.
- Don Miguel Ruiz - The Four Agreements.
Old 24-02-2024, 06:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma_Eleon
I agree - I have felt so many connections to people far far away,
1, ONE person from Canada changed my entire direction of my spiritual life here in 2011.
One of the best things that ever happened.
Words are more powerful than most know.
People in the LOA Section understand this a lot, I find.
Being an ex-Charismatic Christian ...I super know the power of words...spoken, thought or written.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-02-2024, 06:40 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karma_Eleon
I agree - I have felt so many connections to people far far away, and a vision I once had in a meditations showed me that people, like an immense neurological network, are interlinked like synapses, and messages pass in the form of energies. Sometimes weaker, sometimes stronger, some people are more receptive, some are strong senders. But everyone we touch in life is linked to us through this network, and it does not matter if we ever saw them in real / physical life or not.

I am going to hang on to this image and description for later. It is powerful.