Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 22-02-2017, 09:08 AM
FrankieJG

Name something you manifested faster with affirmations?

How faster did you manifest?
Old 23-02-2017, 02:51 PM
Lorelyen

How can you check? How do you know how fast it might have been without the affirmations?

It doesn't even seem possible to set up an experiment to compare. If you selected two things you want to manifest with exactly the same outcome probability (assuming that's possible) and affirmed one it may be difficult not to un-affirm the other.

Just some thoughts.
Old 23-02-2017, 03:36 PM
How fast with affirmations? Said one time? And firmly?
The next week I tripled my income from any other week in my entire life.
Cowinky-dinky?...no.

Affirmations said 3 times, then written and then burned...in 5 days...
after almost 3 months of trying without affirmations.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 04-03-2017, 01:47 AM
Newbie ;)

Relationships.
Money (when I was unaware of the formal knowledge of affirmations). I broke some records within my own group within a 10 day period. It took them a month + to get there
Old 14-03-2017, 02:05 PM
Newbie ;)

I always say if I lose a customer.God will replace
a few weeks ago I lost a customer..within a day one came from nowhere to buy the exact item lost
Old 29-03-2017, 07:31 PM
Deactivated Account
Two weeks- a new job. 1- month I bought a new home and sold my old home (with only a for sale sign, no advertising, and my house was literally in the middle of no where!). I love affirmations!
Old 06-04-2017, 08:28 AM
Lorelyen

The problem with all these reports is: how can you know things happened faster because of the affirmation, if you can't know how long they would have taken without affirmation?

Old 07-04-2017, 03:07 AM
Pathfinder
It's easy.

As when you realise, you possess Mental Power to Manifest Anything You Want, how the world works, and that in the end, we live in Mental Universe.

When looking at Universal Laws, like Karma - Law of Cause and Effect, or Law of Attraction - the one which holds and brings everything together, it becomes more apparent why affirmations bring the things to us quicker.

Only think about what you want, and how can you not have it?

Affirmations influence what you do, even without Universal Laws, simply by making you act and inviting the thing into your life, how could this not help you get what you want quicker?

Now imagine fertile soil which you prepared to plant your seeds in.

Each thought becomes a seed from which a plant can grow, so is each affirmation. It may require time before your new seeds will grow into plants that will bear fruits, but it's inevitable if you nurture them over time.

That's how things manifest in our world, but there are things which can repel them from us and from manifesting the same way we can manifest them. All because deep within you can have opposing thoughts.

For me, affirmations allowed to transform my life. To find love, a path to follow, career. Before I was barely striving for something more.

But affirmations are only small part of what we should do if we want to manifest something in our life. They allow to keep chosen thought on the surface of our mind and to focus on it until it soaks in deep into our subconscious mind and in the end to the core of What We Are.

Old 07-04-2017, 05:21 AM
Suspended
Guide
Happiness!

Kind Regards Billy.
Old 09-04-2017, 06:09 PM
Knower

I became more productive right away at work, I manifested an apartment, and later a house.