Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 02-07-2022, 11:04 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceField
This is one of the most effective astral projection methods in my experience:
(This video explains the method in detail)

I found this method back in the year 2000 when I was 14 in the very beginning of my OBE practice. Back then it was called "the SunEye Method." It was the second method I ever tried and it worked almost immediately for me, and has been reliable ever since. Of course these days I don't go through the whole process, at this point it's easier to just wake up and immediately slip out of body. But it took years of practice and experimentation to get to that point. So the method explained in that video is what I recommend for beginners. If anyone has any questions about finer details of the technique I'd be happy to answer.

Looks solid thank you!

Affirmations, and Focusing on the middle of the eyes... then motion techniques.

Great method
Old 02-07-2022, 11:34 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Alright guys let's make it more simple & easy

I will do it only on weekends (zero work distractions)

I will sleep for 8 hours THEN I will do the practice for 1 hour

I will use binaureal beats

I will stay there for 2 hours if so until I get successful

--

First let's have easy successes on the weekends with 8 hours of sleep.

Let's try something different

What we're doing here is insanity, it's even months the lack of results, we have to really do something different
Old Yesterday, 02:04 PM
Knower

Hi AstralSuzy, thank you, yes, you are right, its hard to ap with cough, even if I succeed the experience should be short, well Im giving time for this to heal, its slowly doing so, I think I just need a few days more. It a matter of being patient I guess, if it continues, I will go to doctor yes, thank you.

Yes, Im sure by tuesday you will know you pressure is nothing and the solution will be really easy like maybe massage or something that will take it away in a day.

Its good that you had these 2 experiences, Im sorry these were short and couldnt stabilize them, in that seminar by Michael Raduga they say to stabilize you have to see details in things, as you have said but they say like scritinize details, probably they refer to see even smaller details in everything like you are searching for clues to solve a mystery, I hope next time you can do that as you practice this in the day time.

Thanks for sharing this VinceField, I will try this method, looks interesting, I didnt know this one. Somehow I think I remember seeing this but maybe not trying as I was trying other method, also I didnt know your book so I have bought it in kindle edition, looks interesting, will be reading it, looks interesting and useful as it covers problem solving and thats a fact not many authors cover.

Addicted2Success I hope your method works, based on advice from ScientificExplorer and in my personal experience, I would suggest you listen to the Gateway Experience in that time you will be working with binaural tracks, after all the Gateway use same technology just its more focused and to me this brough one unexpected experience so this did something to me Im sure, in any case I wish you success, you are rigt about how crazy its to try something for so long with no results or almost no result and see little progress, but in spiritual matters I thnk progress comes suddenly, like we dont notice we are progressing until it happens, so keep fighting!
Old Yesterday, 06:50 PM
Knower

VinceField I have a certain doubt, well I havent reached that part of your book yet and probably wont be able to try your method until my cough is gone but just to clarify, when you say we have to focus on our third eye, we shouldnt look upwards with our eyes, right? I mean I understand it as to visualize it and see that but not phyisically look in that direction, right?

Edit: As Im reading your book I see you mention that we need to roll our eyes like that so I assume is needed, well I await your confirmation anyway
Old Yesterday, 10:21 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Addicted2Success
let's have easy successes on the weekends with 8 hours of sleep.
You sound very determined to succeed so you will likely have a high chance of succeeding. As you said it is best to do it on the weekends as there can be distractions if you are working and that would make ap harder. Good luck and let us know how you go.
Old Yesterday, 10:42 PM
Master

Hi asdronin it is best to be patient with your cough as you know. We have to give things time for it to get better by itself.
Tomorrow is my doctors appointment and I am looking forward for the result. I did some research on the internet and it sounds like I have chronic stress headaches. I do not feel stressed and I meditate and relax in the afternoons. I did not think I got headaches. I do not have double vision, fainting or anything else so it should be fine.

It can make ap harder when it is bad.

I think you are correct, I have to see details in things. By doing that I think will help to stay out longer in the astral. I have stayed out longer but I think I start not to notice the details and that is when I go back into my body again. Thanks for suggesting that as I might not have thought of it.

I did not try to ap yesterday as I slepted badly. I did try this morning. I was wondering what time it was and I looked up and the clock said 6.30 am. I was thinking about it and I thought that is strange as I do not have a clock in front of me. That is when I went into a dream. We will keep on trying.
Old Yesterday, 11:10 PM
Master

Thank you asdronin, I am sure you have helped me a lot. I realise I am too focused on trying to get myself alert and I zap back into my body. I have to take notice of the details first then get myself alert.