Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 22-06-2022, 05:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
... but there are times when the negative pulls me down. I will keep working on this.
I call it a ''Pit". You can NOT let unwanted thoughts do that to you. Take care.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 22-06-2022, 10:38 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I call it a ''Pit". You can NOT let unwanted thoughts do that to you. Take care.

Well, if and when that happens, it happens for A DAY and that is all. I rebound and bounce back very quickly.
Old 23-06-2022, 05:53 AM
Master

Quote:
alcohol I drink, and so do recreational drugs.
That could be the main cause of the entities being attached to you by using recreational drugs. I would advise to stop taking recreational drugs. Only take drugs if it is prescribed by a doctor. By taking recreational drugs could mess up your mind making your problem worse. A combination of alcohol and recreational drugs is not a good mix. If you drink a lot, I would limit your drinking. It is good to hear you are going to stop smoking soon. When you manage to do that then you might notice a big difference in how your are.
Old 23-06-2022, 10:58 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
That could be the main cause of the entities being attached to you by using recreational drugs. I would advise to stop taking recreational drugs. Only take drugs if it is prescribed by a doctor. By taking recreational drugs could mess up your mind making your problem worse. A combination of alcohol and recreational drugs is not a good mix. If you drink a lot, I would limit your drinking. It is good to hear you are going to stop smoking soon. When you manage to do that then you might notice a big difference in how your are.

Yes. I believe it's all three factors: smoking, drinking sometimes and the occasional recreational drugs. I do not go overboard, really. Everything in moderation. But while this is my lifestyle, I really should not channel. Changes will come in time, but not right away. I enjoy my lifestyle right now.
Old 23-06-2022, 12:41 PM
Quote:
Yes. I believe it's all three factors: smoking, drinking sometimes and the occasional recreational drugs.
I do not go overboard, really.
Just to say...they don't call alcohol 'Spirits' for nothing!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 23-06-2022, 04:35 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Just to say...they don't call alcohol 'Spirits' for nothing!!!
LOL
Old 14-09-2022, 11:16 AM
Experiencer
They still bother me even when I am not channeling. I am sick of it. Every day I have to cast them away from me.

And no, I have not changed my lifestyle habits yet, and I know that this is a big part of why they harass me, especially with smoking cigs.

I know what I must do, it's just very frustrating and maddening and I am venting.
Old 14-09-2022, 04:46 PM
asearcher

Sorry to learn of that LoveWater. Hoping it will change soon for the better for you.

At the top of my head I'm thinking this is trauma-bond and that you do not feel you are in control. If and when you do feel you are in control it will get better til then you are free from it and have moved on from it. thinking you got hospitalized and all because of it before. Please look after yourself more.

PS I don't know if you simply listening to some buddha-quotes on youtube will help you find the calm and the distance. Not trying to empose any faith, direction on to you, but just something to sort of help you find something to help you and breathing techniques and being in control of your own body.
Old 15-09-2022, 10:12 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
Sorry to learn of that LoveWater. Hoping it will change soon for the better for you.

At the top of my head I'm thinking this is trauma-bond and that you do not feel you are in control. If and when you do feel you are in control it will get better til then you are free from it and have moved on from it. thinking you got hospitalized and all because of it before. Please look after yourself more.

PS I don't know if you simply listening to some buddha-quotes on youtube will help you find the calm and the distance. Not trying to empose any faith, direction on to you, but just something to sort of help you find something to help you and breathing techniques and being in control of your own body.

Thanks so much for your reply, @asearcher. I will look after myself... it could be a trauma bond perhaps. Or something else. I don't know.

I could use some chakra clearing I think. Breathing in my own body sounds helpful too. Thank you. I am definitely not opposed to Buddhist practice.

Thanks again.
Old 16-09-2022, 03:59 PM
asearcher

You're welcome. That's wonderful, keeping my fingers crossed