Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #231  
Old 22-06-2022, 05:46 PM
Miss Hepburn Miss Hepburn is offline
Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Southwest, USA
Posts: 21,622
  Miss Hepburn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
... but there are times when the negative pulls me down. I will keep working on this.
I call it a ''Pit". You can NOT let unwanted thoughts do that to you. Take care.
__________________

.
*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)


Reply With Quote
  #232  
Old 22-06-2022, 10:38 PM
LoveWater LoveWater is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 393
  LoveWater's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I call it a ''Pit". You can NOT let unwanted thoughts do that to you. Take care.

Well, if and when that happens, it happens for A DAY and that is all. I rebound and bounce back very quickly.
__________________
Life is without meaning. You bring the meaning to it.
Reply With Quote
  #233  
Old 23-06-2022, 05:53 AM
astralsuzy astralsuzy is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 4,163
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
alcohol I drink, and so do recreational drugs.
That could be the main cause of the entities being attached to you by using recreational drugs. I would advise to stop taking recreational drugs. Only take drugs if it is prescribed by a doctor. By taking recreational drugs could mess up your mind making your problem worse. A combination of alcohol and recreational drugs is not a good mix. If you drink a lot, I would limit your drinking. It is good to hear you are going to stop smoking soon. When you manage to do that then you might notice a big difference in how your are.
Reply With Quote
  #234  
Old 23-06-2022, 10:58 AM
LoveWater LoveWater is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 393
  LoveWater's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
That could be the main cause of the entities being attached to you by using recreational drugs. I would advise to stop taking recreational drugs. Only take drugs if it is prescribed by a doctor. By taking recreational drugs could mess up your mind making your problem worse. A combination of alcohol and recreational drugs is not a good mix. If you drink a lot, I would limit your drinking. It is good to hear you are going to stop smoking soon. When you manage to do that then you might notice a big difference in how your are.

Yes. I believe it's all three factors: smoking, drinking sometimes and the occasional recreational drugs. I do not go overboard, really. Everything in moderation. But while this is my lifestyle, I really should not channel. Changes will come in time, but not right away. I enjoy my lifestyle right now.
__________________
Life is without meaning. You bring the meaning to it.
Reply With Quote
  #235  
Old 23-06-2022, 12:41 PM
Miss Hepburn Miss Hepburn is offline
Moderator
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Southwest, USA
Posts: 21,622
  Miss Hepburn's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
Yes. I believe it's all three factors: smoking, drinking sometimes and the occasional recreational drugs.
I do not go overboard, really.
Just to say...they don't call alcohol 'Spirits' for nothing!!!
__________________

.
*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)


Reply With Quote
  #236  
Old 23-06-2022, 04:35 PM
LoveWater LoveWater is offline
Experiencer
Join Date: Sep 2020
Posts: 393
  LoveWater's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Just to say...they don't call alcohol 'Spirits' for nothing!!!


LOL
__________________
Life is without meaning. You bring the meaning to it.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 04:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums