Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 22-06-2022, 10:21 PM
asearcher

Same inputs, why?

This is gonna sound like nothing short of paranoia but still I have to tell the story: so someone I have been desperately trying to avoid has somehow circulated around my own life in some weird ways that I do not think this person knows it does. I have found one common factor: One person we both know but this person do not know that I know this person knows the other person. For this person to even know the other person is crazy by itself, but what ever. I don't know what the chances are but thinking they ought to be small.

There has been one thing after another where I have had an "input" to go somewhere, do something but somehow I steered myself away from that and too there were times when I just wanted to check and could then tell that this person (that I am desperately trying to avoid) seemed to by itself too have had an input but followed it's input and where now where I too was suppose to be.

Now it is happening again. Only worse. This time I am being cornered by limited choices where my only path as of now seem to point in the direction - I do not want to go - because it risks me seeing this person that I am trying to avoid.

So now I am down to this: I have to take the risk.

This is BTW a person I have a suspicion, do not know, could have connection with dark black magic (OK now I really sound as if I am suffering from paranoia, I know. I'm sorry.) Could this be why this is happening again and again when there should be such small chances of it already? If this person now is that is?

While I was having a relationship with that person it was almost as if my higher self? Warned me and showed me through energy this person's past, secrets and was right. When that happened, again and again, that person was not too thrilled with me and my so called "gift". Couldn't believe it was happening. And so forth. And I myself did not know what to say because I wanted to think it was not so and was trying to prove that to myself when the opposite happened. My image, feelings changed and it may have altered the outcome of the relationship even.

Who is making all these "inputs" that this other person is following perhaps subconsciously in a way and why am I getting them as well? Only I don't follow? Or are we connected somehow so that is why? Can one end it once and for all, what this now is? Or is it down to me actually having now been forced to go through this once and for all?
Old 23-06-2022, 07:43 AM
Master
You dont have to follow the invisible cues when your radar tells you something is off

Try to write positive affirmations to ward them off
Old 23-06-2022, 03:18 PM
Master
The latter probably: seems some synchronous behaviour is happening- to get you to listen- try and find the pros in the projections of them - they into dark magic- you have gifts?? Channel the possibilities and positives…

My feelings are they will continue to prop up and crop up until you take from this what you need to and face it head on- rather not having Someone to avoid maybe the universe is telling you - you shouldn’t have a avoidance list lol

It’s kinda ironic because what you don’t want I’m not wanting to see them- and then them coming up & seeing them… avoidance dilemma ha ha!

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 23-06-2022, 10:11 PM
asearcher

Thanks really for your advice on this dilemma Izz and lostsou13.

Second version, edited/deleted. (Wrote too much again of my thoughts so it ended up like some mumble jumble worse than it already was before hi hi).

You both make a good point I think. I'm gonna see what I can do. Right now it does not look too good, look like we (our life circles) are going to collide whether we like it or not. I don't think it is the first meeting in itself that's gonna be bad, it is more the aftereffect of it that I am dreading that I have then little control over but I'm gonna try to just stay on my side and built up this invisible fence though and hope this person does not climb over it.

Last edited by asearcher : 24-06-2022 at 03:58 AM.
Old 24-06-2022, 04:01 AM
Master
Be sure to keep yourself protected, with positive affirmations too
Old 24-06-2022, 08:15 AM
Master
Also yes building up that invisible fence sounds good
Old 25-06-2022, 05:47 AM
Master
Another thing, asearcher; you can either write or type the positive affirmations, as long as your energy aligns with them
Old 25-06-2022, 09:47 AM
asearcher

Thank you so Izz, gonna try :)