Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 06-06-2022, 01:01 PM
Master
Magic Merlin Healer course

OMG! I 'accidentally' came across the Magic Merlin healer course. It already existed when I was going to the spiritual centre that offers it but somehow it didn't quite resonate yet. I was not nearly where I am today on my path and in my development.
But the last couple of months I find myself calling on Merlin more often and wishing I knew how to work with him properly, with the wisdom and tools he has which are quite specific.
I've come across him a little here and there, but never in depth.
And now I come across this course again, that is now available as E-course. Really great as no way am I going over there for a week. Then it would be totally unaffordable for me. (I believe it was a week course and then you sleep there at the premises, it's also close to a 4 hr drive for me).
As E-course it is affordable as I will get my holiday money tomorrow or day after. Plus, then I have all recordings. I will record them onto my device so will have access forever. (They only give you 4x listening option which I find ridiculous so I record everything myself, hihi).

In any case, having read what you will learn... OMG I'm buzzing in my chair already from the high vibe I feel coming from it all!!
I SO want this! Quite a surprise as in a way I had not expected that, did not see this one coming, hihi.
Old 09-06-2022, 02:23 PM
Master
So far the course is great! I've done 8 of the 30 vids and am busy practising with everything. But I do feel so good!
Yesterday I went for a walk in a holiday park that is more like a small woods. Loads of trees, birds, flowers etc. That's why I go there, to be in nature. And my heart chakra was wide open, non-stop. I felt so connected with All That Is, such a wonderful feeling!
And after doing one specific Merlin healing transmission my tinnitus almost completely went away, which was such a relief as the days prior it'd been insanely loud, driving me up the wall!

For each healing and/or energy tool you first tune into the energy. I've already gotten a number of tools downloaded into my system to use.
I've had that before, years ago, although not Merlin ones. A quite large number of Cosmic Rays, the Eternal Healing Light, Dragon Healing tool etc. etc.
It then is important to keep using them, practising with them, so they really sink in and the energetic channel in you gets more active, stronger, and more opened.

In one of the vids I did yesterday I went on an energetic trip/visualisation journey with my Magickal Child. That's the one before you can get access to your Divine Child, the highest one.
It was truly magickal!

I'm really happy I got the course in even though it is different from doing the workshop there (not given anymore btw) as then you have the full whack, 2 entire days. The online course is also a lot, 13 hours total, but divided over 30 vids, meaning it's chopped off. Larger and smaller segments.
I find it helps to repeat a smaller segment before getting into a new one so I'm already tuned in to the energies and vibration.

In any case, enjoying it :)
Old 09-06-2022, 08:31 PM
Administrator
I am happy you are enjoying the course. where i live there is nothing like that.
there is a place in the next village called the Angel centre.
but for some reason the medium sees me as a threat.
I don't have much faith in him either.

Namaste
Old 09-06-2022, 09:29 PM
Master
It is a very amazing spiritual centre that offers these things. I've done a number of workshops & courses there in 2009 & 2010.
This time I'm doing it online, so it's not live, not anymore, but the recordings were made during live workshops.
Around 2010 I could do this one at the centre too, but I wasn't ready yet so I didn't.
She did a lot of workshops then, but now much is like this one, recorded and you can purchase it online and do it at home.
She only runs some 3 full courses now that take 2 years. They are officially recognized to be at level Associates Degree / Bachelor. This particular course I'm doing at home now is mandatory part of one of these full 2 yr courses.

I can understand it's more difficult in the US as it's such a big country. Although I too had to drive close to 4 hrs to get there when I did in 2009 - 2010. Even ppl from Belgium go there, having to drive much further than me, because it's so good. That's why there's also the dorm where you sleep and eat during the workshop days. Undoable to drive home and go back the next day. And these are almost always a weekend (Sat & Sun workshops) so you arrive Friday, sleep 2 nights there, and be completely in the vibe of the power place there :)
I've also done 2 mid-week courses, so 5 full workshop days.

But these days there's loads you can do online as well. Like me doing many webinars by Diana Cooper.
Old 11-06-2022, 06:15 PM
Master
I get Merlins energy from time to time and had past life times involving magic and for myself work with the elements with healing etc ..

I haven't looked into what you are talking about, maybe you good give the forum some basic tips regarding the tools you have learnt?

x daz x
Old 11-06-2022, 07:59 PM
Master
Thing with that is that your energy system has got to be ready for the things I'm talking about. Some things I wasn't ready for myself back then in 2010.
People will find it somewhere, although not the same I think as this spiritual centre is unique, the only one that teaches this and only the owner channels this during transmission as she's that far advanced energetically etc.
And there will be a price tag, which is a decision everyone will have to make if/whenever they come across a course.
I did too, lot as well, but I'm willing to invest in myself so I don't mind. It does mean much of my annual holiday money is gone though.
Old 23-06-2022, 10:59 AM
Master
The other day I did the part where you get the Global Healing Network installed in your system. This can be used for bigger things, like healing a company or sending help to a country or region etc. etc.

When wanting to use it you have to wait for the energies to build as it is a vast tool/energy. And you have to use it with at least 9 others that have this tool installed.
Now I don't have nor know 9 others so I simply called on Dragons, Phoenix (always easily with me, like a power animal), and other Lightbeings.
It was really quite unusual. You don't have to do anything except for activate the tool, have an intention of course of where it has to go, hold that high vibration, the rest goes by itself.
I felt huge waves of energy move up through me vertically, the power so strong I almost got in some sort of trance. I saw the energy like you can sometimes see the air move in waves, shimmying, above a hot asphalt road.

It is good to check upfront if what you want to send healing to is okay. For instance when a government building or United Nations or the like, it may not be good as not everyone that works there is ready for that high energy and it may then even have the adverse effect.
So you have to ask and feel.
We did use it on healing & purifying the oceans. I decided to add my own bodily waters to it. Holy cow... hahaha.
As I was sat there, holding the energy, suddenly my soapstone skull Selkie came through. She wanted to help out too, so I let her, go ahead, do your thing!
She's my biggest skull, and not with me to work on me really. She's a healer of bigger things, mostly water related as she's Selkie. Connected to the Selkie lore (seal folk).
I saw a huge fountain of energy spouting from her towards the world's ocean, she was SO happy to be able to help!
I hadn't worked with her in years, and seeing her do her thing was beautiful. A wave of love for her burst from my Heart, still making me smile as I type this.
I had planned to do Water healings with her, taking her with me, but she's quite heavy for me even though she's not huge, but 15x11x9 cms of soapstone simply is heavy.

In any case, it was beautiful, both the healing of the oceans as well of my bodily waters.
The oceans, I saw a horizontal type of double helix going through the waters. The helix rotating, being light aquamarine in colour. When I asked Merlin what they did the answer was, "They open the water molecules so the pollution (including energetic!!) can be released and then they're restored so they cannot absorb it so easily anymore."
So a huge cleanse! These helixes were not small, vast ones and very high vibrational.

Anyhow, it was quite awesome, but the energies of this tool are sure as heck not to be underestimated! I was happy I called on so many Dragons and Lightbeings etc to help out. I can understand you better not do this by yourself and actually require 9 others.
I asked the Dragons to hold the field stable, and they did, they anchored it. Big help!!