Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 13-02-2022, 09:44 PM
asearcher

how come this person can hear it but i can not?

i know of someone who i think has "something", this time lately when we got to talk about an ex of mine, a psychopath, this person heard knocking sounds etc, only i could not hear a thing. how could this be?the sounds caused interruptions and the person asked me several times if i could not hear it and i could not, and went and checked even, several times and would too tell me in the middle of everything "there it is, you hear it?". what does it mean?
Old 14-02-2022, 12:46 AM
Master

They may have better hearing or be in a better position to hear. The sound might be above what you can hear. After years of rock music I can't hear much above 10khz .
Old 14-02-2022, 05:23 AM
asearcher

LOL. Yes could be only my hearing is good even if I love music too. But happy you do not think it is something paranormal to it, that is what I thought anyways, but you're right that it could be the positions maybe :)
Old 15-02-2022, 07:38 PM
Master

What I am saying is that a hearing problem or being in the right possion is one posability, Two people can be looking at the sky . One person sees an empty sky the other some UFOs . Some people are just more tuned in to things than others.
Old 12-04-2022, 05:41 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
LOL. Yes could be only my hearing is good even if I love music too. But happy you do not think it is something paranormal to it, that is what I thought anyways, but you're right that it could be the positions maybe :)
Maybe the person "hearing the knocking" is lying to you, gaslighting you. Do you get afraid when it the knocks are mentioned?
Old 15-04-2022, 10:25 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by WildHairedWoman
Maybe the person "hearing the knocking" is lying to you, gaslighting you.
I thought that could be the reason as well.
Old 17-02-2022, 10:53 PM
asearcher

yes I see, thank you =)
Old 16-03-2022, 08:41 PM
Master
I think it’s to do with the subconscious I’ve had it a few times- I’m still left wondering what it is- sorry I can’t be of help but I think something unconscious is coming conscious… or more apparently to alternate worlds with to do with narcissism ect I way for memory triggers?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 15-04-2022, 11:17 AM
asearcher

Hi well I am so used to knock-sounds really having lived in this strange home where everyone hears it and nobody has done it (poltergeist) so after a while I guess i don't got as afraid of it and these days when I notice it I will do the routine of salt and pray and think positive thoughts and have positive, uplifting music around and then it will go away. This home seem sensitive to both good and negative energy.

I think the whole problem with me and my past with the psychopath is that it is about me fighting against my old fear. So me against myself then, ha ha. How insane is not that? The fight was long time over. Yesterdays. Survived it. Good enough. Here now.

It used to be much, much worse before though (with the poltergeist) so I think some healing was well needed, about time, the thing is things always get worse before they get better but now I feel I am on the right road again.

I can't really tell still the purpose of it, the one hearing it, but thank you for sharing your different thoughts, perspectives on it.
Old 16-04-2022, 08:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
i know of someone who i think has "something", this time lately when we got to talk about an ex of mine, a psychopath, this person heard knocking sounds etc, only i could not hear a thing. how could this be?the sounds caused interruptions and the person asked me several times

Reminds me of the time I saw a huge golden light fill my sisters formal lounge right next to where we were all sitting, it was such a huge glow, everyone should have seen it, but they didn’t. Only I did.

Why?

I don’t know, other than, I was in an altered state during this experience, seeing and experiencing a number of things most were oblivious too. I suspect it’s part of being open and receptive and in the merging realities outside of the physical plane, where most blindly reside.