Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 18-06-2022, 08:15 AM
asearcher

Dealing with the subconscious getting rid of the poltergeist activity

I have lived in lots of homes and never one like the one I am currently living in. There has been poltergeist activity.

I have thought before if I had a scar on my aura because of suppressed memories and deal with that as the Warren couple said in one case it was the thing that they thought attached low levels to a man. This was not easy, gave me anxiety I had not felt for years prior. The trauma from it made me write extremely much of it all, and it could feel as if I was lost in the dark corridors of life trying to find my way out.

At the same time my marriage spiraled downwards. My husband had anxiety and not aware of it. He's on the autism spectrum so at most if not even that he would go by physical signs. His normal was not being in a good place, but not something he would express but more so blame other things for it, at most. Being the son of a narcissist the whole family were taught that only one person's feelings and physical health mattered and that was that of the narcissist. He was very used to keeping things "just so", rather superficial if you ask me, not let people come too close and him not analyzing himself. When asked who he was closest to he would reply "My wife", and that was when I thought we were miles apart by that time.

There has not been any activity detected at least by any of the family members now for a pretty long period.

I am thinking could it be because we have passed a particular point in us dealing with our separate issues and what used to be our problems too in the past?

If anyone out there is struggling with poltergeist activity figured I could share this if it can help.

Life can be painful and I think the mistake being made is when we don't deal with it the right way and then that can create this scar on the aura or/and lower the vibrations. When the former residences were going through a tough period in their lives they too would describe what to me sounds like the work of low levels and not a loved one who had passed over. I have suspected and also been told that black magic has been done to me so I don't know if that too has created something or what.

The activity has been
- Sounds one can not place and almost sound at times as if not from this world
-voices we can not place
-mimic of voices and movements of loved ones who are not yet home, we've all heard this (except the one not home that is....)
-objects moving in a strange statistic way by itself without draft or anything that we have been able to tell creating this
-electric devises going crazy even if unplugged
-that famed electricity problem that no electrician can find any problem to....
-my husband suddenly getting electricity in his body when he should not had that happen to him
-knocking sounds
-steps
-opening and closing of doors
-seeing the knob of the hand being pushed down by itself but no one on the other side and it is not loose or old and can do that by itself
-material destroyed that in our opinion should not be able to be destroyed like that
-objects flying in strange directions, again and again. Objects that don't fly....
-being poked at, touched, everyone had that (that one we are a bit insecure about if it has been a spirit or not though)

and lots of other things too I am sure only I can't remember them all
Old 27-06-2022, 07:56 PM
Master

What I think you have are what are know as human created thought forms . They are created by repressed subconscious stuff . There are methods of dealing with repressed subconscious stuff . Breath work , yoga , guided/self guided hypnosis . Probly some other methods . Try the circulation of white light ( LRBP ) on the thought forms . Methods are on YT . Basicly your visualizing white light at each chakra . More info is in older books and on the net .
Old 29-06-2022, 07:42 AM
asearcher

Hi Desert Rat, thank you for offering an explanation to all this weird stuff. I have looked into it.

Now I wonder if I have without intention (knowingly) created a so called Tulpa or possibly more than one???

Last edited by asearcher : 29-06-2022 at 05:27 PM.
Old 30-06-2022, 09:08 PM
Master

I think most poltergiest type of ghosts are created by thoes that believe in and fear them .Use some of the many methods of getting rid of them . You can try some of the many methods of guided self hypnosis to clear your repressed stuff . I have tried some . Rite now I use a 432 Hz on my phone and some head phones .Guide my self as to what I want to clear . You try a bunch of methods and go with what works for you I will post more if asked . Or start new thread as a methods of self clearing thread .
Old 01-07-2022, 06:14 PM
asearcher

Thanks so much for sharing desert rat :)