Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 04-06-2022, 01:21 PM
Newbie ;)

Recurring Dreams

Dreams have always fascinated me, and for the majority of my life, I’ve had excellent dream recall (remembering, in detail, 4-5 dreams per night). I dabbled with lucid dreaming years ago, but didn’t give it the proper effort. And as my main interest lies in energy work (mainly sexual energy), I still haven’t done much with dreams. However, in the last 2 years or so, I have had a few recurring dreams at somewhat regular intervals, and wanted to get some thoughts on them. Prior to these, I’ve never had any recurring dreams.

There are 3 main ones. Before I describe them, I will say that each time I have them, they aren’t 100% identical. The places are the same, but small details might change (like where a door is, how far it is to walk from one point to another, etc). But overall, it is unmistakable that I’m at the same place again, or with the same person. Also, none of these exist in my waking world. Here they are-

1. I’m in a downtown area, walking down a sidewalk to get to a building. Once in the building, I know I am there to buy a ticket for a local-area train, that is supposed to take me somewhere (at times, it seems to my job). The place inside where I buy the ticket has rows of registers and people working behind them, selling the tickets. It’s covered with glass. I’m always concerned that I’m not going to get the ticket in time before the train arrives/leaves. Most times I miss the train. The few times I’ve made it on, the dream fades and ends once the train starts moving.

2. I’m in a house with a lot of rooms. Nothing stands out about the house, except there is one room down a hall that I want to get into. I’ve opened the door many times, and seen inside the room, but never walked in to look around. The room is decorated like it’s the mid 1800s; it’s fairly dark, with just a bit of light coming in thru a thick curtain blocking the window. It looks like no one has been in there for decades. It’s not dirty or dusty, just old-looking. Something tells me to look in the dresser drawers, but as I said, I still haven’t walked into the room.

3. This one is more about a person. The dream always has me back in school. Most of the time it seems like college, but once in a while, like high school. I know I have a class to get to, and from the feelings I get, and what I can remember, it is some kind of English class, and it starts at 2:00pm. Sometimes the dream has me in various classes prior to this. But the goal is always to get to this class-because of the teacher. I have some kind of connection to her. Sometimes I don’t even make it to the class. But, about 5 times, I have. And when I am in there, it’s always focused on me and the teacher interacting (everyone else is kind of blurry in the background). I can sense that she is both attracted to, and interested in, me. And I feel the same about her. The intense joy and energy I get from being with her is palpable; yet nothing ever really happens, or even gets discussed. She and I will usually just be talking about the school work, maybe share a joke, but that’s it. It never progresses, and it’s very frustrating. There is no doubt we both want to express/say/do more, but why does it never happen? I will say that with each time I have this dream, it seems we are both a bit closer to saying/doing more.

-Sy
Old 20-06-2022, 07:56 PM
Pathfinder

First dream may symbolise some anxiety about getting your life/career/purpose in life back on track. perhaps train fades away when you realize your already on a journey anyway.
Second dream maybe regarding a past life in 1800's. Looking in the dresser may lead to some understanding regarding an interest in some type of garments that interest you in present life.
Third dream might be encouraging you to take next move to further some relationship.