Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 31-05-2022, 08:21 AM
Knower

Can oracle cards/tarot cards carry negative energy?

Hi Friends,

Can oracle cards/tarot cards carry negative energy?

I bought my first oracle deck online recently and it was delivered to my home yesterday.

Here is the thing:
The moment I opened the package and touched the oracle deck, I stubbed my toe against the table leg in front of me. I wasn't even moving my body at that time.

I might seem superstitious and irrational but it seems more than a coincidence to me.

I am a careful person and don't usually stub my toe. I haven't stub my toe before for the past 5 - 6 months.

I am concerned if the oracle deck that I bought might carry negative energy which caused me to experience this.

I have bought other spiritual items like crystals and pendants before but I have not experienced such a thing.

Maybe I might be thinking too much about this. The oracle deck looks brand new and wrapped.

Is it possible that oracle cards/tarot cards might carry negative energy?

Thank you.
Old 31-05-2022, 09:16 AM
Master
Highly unlikely. The only reason I'm not saying, no, is because in essence anything can hold negative energy. But that'd be mostly the case when talking 2nd hand and/or inherited anything.
Something that you could come across with the current trend to recycle & resell things like paintings, clothes, furniture also.

In any case, back to your cards, I would not think so and strongly leaning towards "no".
Stubbing your toe can have many other reasons. Of late with the energies that are going round I've had accidents like that a helluva lot. Dropping things, stubbing my little toe (it was blue/purplish and swollen), stepping in a nail in the garden that went through my shoe in my foot (got a tetanus shot), lord knows how many splinters and/or thorns from the garden, and so on and so forth.
I NEVER have that kind of stuff, certainly not so much in a short amount of time.

I found that normally speaking such things have to do with grounding not being very strong. But currently thinking of the strong energies we've had of late.

In any case, I wouldn't worry about it because if you latch on to this and make it a belief you will associate anything negative with the cards. Clear that budding belief asap and enjoy your cards
Old 31-05-2022, 01:44 PM
Administrator
Hello

I too agree its not likely the cards. More it might be you opening and being ready to receive a message that maybe you do not really want the answer to. At times we want to know or understand something but we want only one answer the one we want to hear. Being open to any message might be the response your getting on more a sub conscious level.

Lynn
Old 10-06-2022, 08:04 PM
Master
no
Sometimes you might think you got bad cards but look at and reverse like I've been doing
When I get the death card now no I see it is good news as we both I say as Rebirth I do or it could be part of somebody's job description like the could be the forest or they could be by the could be the corner or could be funeral director or I might touch insistent mortician assistant helping look after the Dead that's what I say as now that card
Plus a Kirby audio in the past it could be old you in the past and you you is stronger than better than you've ever been that's what I said that card has no I do I don't know if this makes sense or not but it's what I say things now

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 26-06-2022, 06:15 AM
Knower

Thank you for your replies friends :)
Old 27-06-2022, 03:41 PM
Master
you could always clean them by lighting some sage and running the cards thru the smoke if you feel they need cleansing