Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 31-05-2022, 02:18 AM
Master
Your just proclaiming what everyone’s been proclaiming.

It’s pretty apparent things are going on that are a part of deceit and lies and whatever else you want to call it.

Everyone’s talking like you here in some form or another. You’ve just landed here thinking you have a mission. Read through the topics you’ll find hundreds of shared ideas on life in all ways life is.
Lightworker?

Geez, I thought I was one of those twenty years ago.
Old 31-05-2022, 02:40 AM
Experiencer
The question buried within my last long post is not the proclamation of others, nor the story of how it all came to be. It is far from a myth, fictional or a legend. It is what I was shown. My narration could have been better but that is the best interpretation I can give.

I find it interesting many that I come across never want to know or possibly balk at the question. Don't want their minds bent out of shape. That's fair enough but interesting.

I don't pretend to be a 'lightworker', I know I am one. I was told during an NDE. That I could not stay, that I had to go back. I have not completed my mission. So, here I am, back on Earth in physical form 15 years later from the NDE.

That is a story on its own which I've told in the NDE section of the forum.

Finding the truth comes from two sources. The ones you find yourself and the ones you're willing to accept told by others.
Old 31-05-2022, 02:40 AM
Master
Sorry I’m feeling irritable today. Lol

Nothing heavy, just a little cloud of confusion passing over me.. hehe
Old 31-05-2022, 02:41 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ..Vel..
The question buried within my last long post is not the proclamation of others, nor the story of how it all came to be. It is far from a myth, fictional or a legend. It is what I was shown. My narration could have been better but that is the best interpretation I can give.

I find it interesting many that I come across never want to know or possibly balk at the question. Don't want their minds bent out of shape. That's fair enough but interesting.

I don't pretend to be a 'lightworker', I know I am one. I was told during an NDE. That I could not stay, that I had to go back. I have not completed my mission. So, here I am, back on Earth in physical form 15 years later from the NDE.

That is a story on its own which I've told in the NDE section of the forum.

Changes are coming for you..
Old 31-05-2022, 02:48 AM
Master
Some people just get on with their lives differently to you, it’s of no interest to them to battle in it or hold onto such things.

Being aware of such things only makes you aware and if you can do something to support changes well and good,if you can’t you can’t. Life goes on and you live and do your best with what you have to work with. Why do you need people to listen to stuff that’s already known and out there in the media circus?

Life goes on..
Old 31-05-2022, 02:49 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Changes are coming for you..

And what changes do you see? Just curious.
Is it a situation such as below?

I know what my future holds. I've already prepared myself for it.

Finding the truth comes from two sources. The ones you find yourself and the ones you're willing to accept told by others.
Old 31-05-2022, 03:35 AM
Master
You want me to read your future?? Yay

It only applies to this moment of course..
Old 31-05-2022, 04:49 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Some people just get on with their lives differently to you, it’s of no interest to them to battle in it or hold onto such things.

Being aware of such things only makes you aware and if you can do something to support changes well and good,if you can’t you can’t. Life goes on and you live and do your best with what you have to work with. Why do you need people to listen to stuff that’s already known and out there in the media circus?

Life goes on..

This is the problem. Souls incarnate on Earth for the purpose of assisting the Earth to reach a higher density or level of consciousness. The dark forces of spoken of know all about what is to occur. That's why the last two years were a nightmare for people, but wait that's not all. Controversially, the cure is not what the lie covered up. It's a method to depopulate the planet. Why? So the planet and the people can't ascend to the 5th density. We are currently in the transition phase. It can go either way from here. Stay or go back to 3rd density, or go up and be rid of everything negative we experience. As humanity raises its vibration as with planetary vibrational shift. One cannot exist without the other. Frequencies must match. If the planet is in the 5th density the people must be equal to or higher. Lower level entities cannot exist on a higher level. It doesn't work that way.

The 'media circus' know jack squat. They are given their scripts to read from, however, they will come clean soon. As they will be an integral part of disclosure on almost everything.

As I've said before, these entities have infiltrated everything. Media, Hollywood, religion, government, law, education, medical, and international organisations, are all corrupted and comprimised. An example, Tedros Ghebreyesus has been elected for a 2nd 5year term as boss of the World Health Organisation. He is a criminal, literally. He isn't even a medical doctor so why employ him for this role? Because he has been compromised and he's their preferred puppet.

The entities want nothing less than to either keep things where they are or drop back to the 3rd density. Going forward towards the 5th is not on their agenda. For them, maintaining the status quo is key. So all the souls that have incarnated here cannot remember who they really are or why they're here. The more souls that do the better off the planet and humanity are in getting to 5th density.

What is so significant in the 5th? Nothing on Earth even comes close. It will literally be heaven on Earth. Abundance & property for all, peace love and harmony, justice, truth and knowledge that has not been filtered or doctored. Is just the beginning.

So if people want to keep their heads in the sand because they just want to go about their lives and not bother with any of this nonsense, they may want to reconsider. As they will be removed from the planet. Remember, lower densities can co-exist in a higher one, but the other way around works. So, they will have a choice, this is what the biblical term "judgment day" is all about. If you've levelled up and matched frequencies with the Earth, you can stay. If you haven't the two choices on offer are, to perish and reincarnate on another 3rd density world and start again from scratch. Or be transported to said 3rd density planet as is.

Raising people's awareness is part of my mission. From there, it's up to them, you know, free will and stuff. Win or lose it doesn't matter. I would have done what was asked of me. No skin off my nose taken. However, it's in the best interest for humanity to wake up and smell the coffee, roses, fresh rain and every other cliche. Otherwise, say go by Dorothy, because Kansas is going bye bye.