Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 28-05-2022, 06:20 AM
traceyacey12

Why do people enjoy reading tarot cards?

Why do people enjoy reading tarot cards? What's so enjoyable about looking at figures and getting intuitive "hits"?
Old 04-06-2022, 05:34 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
Why do people enjoy reading tarot cards? What's so enjoyable about looking at figures and getting intuitive "hits"?

This may sound silly, for me it is a great intuitive exercise. It is like what I imagine surfing to feel like, stretching muscles to stay up right while relaxing and going with the flow at the same time.

At first I was scared to use tarot and Oracle cards but now I see them as a tool to aid in intuition and insight.
Old 04-06-2022, 11:26 AM
Master
I didn't answer this question before as it's basically asking "Why do you enjoy working with intuition?"

To me that is a jaw-dropping question as I do not understand how someone can not enjoy working with their intuition as it's all I ever do.
Now I do get that not everyone is able to do that, but it is a natural way of being, a natural state of living.
However, our societies have become mostly left-hemisphere oriented and moved us away from this for thousands of years so it won't be as natural for some as it is to others.

But I think we all at least up to a point listen to our intuition or have intuitive things happen. Like thinking of someone and then that person phones or is at the door.
Or walking into a room full of people and picking up a great vibe of joy or a vibe that is more serious, oppressing, unpleasant, etc.

In any case, for me reading cards is just an extension of that: using your intuition.
An added part of pleasure of reading cards is that you can help other people with it, help them get insight in a situation.
Old 10-06-2022, 07:56 PM
Master
Because I feel energy and Vibes of them I do I know a few times I've been here and got carried away on my blog on my tablet cards and some of the random names I come out with I don't know why I got them from
I've got so many tarot cards it's an addiction with me now I want to buy multiple cards now I want to buy more tarot cards I do the same I can feel and sense of them
My favourite cards at the minute is at Stafford Forest cuz my sacred Forest the brain chords and I can feel the energy of them
I've got lovers cards and a lot more the animal chords messages with the birds ones they are brilliant
The Crow one's a good as well l but I've got so many my which is Wisdom is not a good one it is is it is a very good one there which is Bicester wisdom
Migraines my dream tarot cards is good as well because there is a lot of drain cards but in different cyclins and different and different illustrations and meanings on them
But I love doing then family I have and friends and one of my friends got a card and a come true she was pregnant had a child and that was on the car prediction so I was spot-on and that one
I am doing a reading my brother and I was spot-on and activate as well I didn't my sister I was spot-on as well but she had the handle cards but I can't help that
Some of the family have asked me to wait for them on the cards but I bring him some advice don't read for family and friends because you know a lot about them get somebody who doesn't know them
I don't know if this makes sense I'm talking garbage but I love my tarot cards because I'm addicted to them very addicted to them

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 13-07-2022, 06:31 AM
Pathfinder
For myself I started doing it just for fun. It made the evenings interesting. We had good times back then. But then things changed. People were hearing how accurate I was, and they started contacting me. It also was not always good news. I didn't know if I should tell them the bad news. Especially when I was starting to hear how accurate it was. I finally gave it up because I didn't like telling people the bad news part of it. The last straw on my lunch hour a girl wanted me to read her cards. Her cards said she was going to be divorced with in the year. She laughed and said thanks I'm getting married tomorrow. She came to me after 8 months and told me she was getting divorced that my cards were right on target.
Old 13-07-2022, 09:02 AM
Administrator
Tarot or oracle cards are a tool some use them to connect with spirit
A lot of it is intuition, but for those that doubt their abilities, it can be beneficial

Namaste