Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 10-05-2022, 12:08 PM
Experiencer

What can these visions mean?

I have visions of Harry potter quiet a lot, him smiling, in a positive sense and visions of Harry potter teachers introducing themselves and nodding their head.

Also visions of Mr Miyagi from the karate kid smiling as if I'd pleased, won him somewhat.

Also visions of a schoolgirl in a white shirt.

What can you sense these visions mean please?

Last edited by Guff779 : 10-05-2022 at 04:11 PM.
Old 10-05-2022, 04:58 PM
Master

Maybe ... Attracted to learning, attending school, education, as an innocent child.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 10-05-2022, 05:14 PM
Experiencer

Thank you for your insights Inavalan.
Old 11-05-2022, 06:53 AM
Master
Sounds like your feeling pretty pleased internally with something you’ve done, achieved or perhaps just feeling acknowledged of late?

A school girl in a white shirt might represent the feminine principle of this learning. White often symbolises is purity, pure intent through the upper body chakras.
Old 14-05-2022, 06:01 PM
Experiencer

Thank you for your insights.
Old 16-05-2022, 05:57 PM
Yaoughta

Visions of a wizard in training and a skilled master of energy and flow and proper technique in defending oneself. Since it was a feel good dream vision, you may be feeling happy with what you learned recently or have learned to do things in magical, masterful and disciplined ways.
Old 13-06-2022, 08:42 PM
Master
I have had a lot of visions
I've been going back on now on the last 7 years which I posted on here and other websites it's still here and I was in a dream journal and I go back on them some of them have come true and some of them is about to come true
And a lot of other sites of gone but I put it on because I don't know they've gone for good but I'm not sure I've gone to the barns at still here Touchwood and what in them I felt one train journey up but I'm gonna put on it and yes here I come if I pass my great niece and nephew will read it or if I met anyone which that one in two of my come true if you don't have kids or a has kids and a stepmother to the kid they will get my drain channels and look back on them I know call Mother present in the ferns and lies not ring me but I never listen I was young but now he older I listen to my dreams instant anything now
But my plane channels all makes sense now I know I've had a lot of dreams of the years I was born until now and the other death and they have any they are the same repeating sequence but in different colours and some people and different orders but not make sense as I'm older I think what

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔