Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 26-04-2022, 02:27 PM
Master
Grandmother passing and Mourning Dove

My grandmother died yesterday morning - she was 95.

This morning I was in my bedroom and I heard a mourning dove outside cooing.

I opened my window to see if I could see it and it was on my window sill staring right at me! Like inches away from me. It was looking at me and all around my room for a minute or so - I pulled on the blinds to open them all the way and it ended up flying up out of my view.

Then I came out to my kitchen and a house plant that I have on my kitchen table had a water drop on the end of a leaf - but I haven't watered it in a few days. I checked that it was water and wiped it away and took my son to school. When I came home the drip was back.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 26-04-2022, 02:39 PM
Administrator
Your grandmother was letting you know she is still around

Namaste
Old 26-04-2022, 02:42 PM
Master
Thank you - that's the feeling I was getting too. I hope to experience her energy again.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 26-04-2022, 06:43 PM
Master
Blessings to you and your grandmother, Moon_Glow
Old 04-05-2022, 12:23 PM
Ascender

These are definitely synchronicities relating to your grandmother. I am guessing that the two of you were close? If so, these are signs that she is absolutely fine and has gone to a good and happy place. See the symbolism of the two things you have seen. Doves are beautiful birds and are symbols of peace. Water helps things grow and is life-affirming.

It was the same when my grandmother passed away. The following day, I was at work and was alone in the area I was working in. I tidied around and swept the floor so that there was nothing on it. No customers or colleagues came into the area for about two hours, but in that time, some coins appeared on the floor. Coins on the ground are signs of the presence of angels or spirit guides in the afterlife, and even to this day, I have no idea where they came from. They can’t have been dropped by anyone, because nobody came into the area. I took them to be a sign from my grandmother that she had become my spirit guide, and was now looking after me. Something she has been very good at over the past 8 years.

Your two signs are both really positive and mean that your grandmother is still with you, is your spirit guide and is looking after you now. If you need help with anything or are struggling with anything, then she is there to help you and all you have to do is ask her. (That is often what loved ones who have passed away do). And every time you see a dove, it’ll be a message from her that she is with you.
Old 05-05-2022, 02:26 PM
Master
Thank you Sir Neil - I love finding coins - my other grandparents traveled the world and my grandfather collected coins and gifted them to us kids. I like to think that found coins are from them.

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 05-05-2022, 08:14 PM
Bambo

Im so sorry Moon Glow........ Im glad to know Grandma is fine and Made it to the spiritual world ok
Old 12-05-2022, 03:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bambo
Im so sorry Moon Glow........ Im glad to know Grandma is fine and Made it to the spiritual world ok

Thank you

-Lord Rama to Laxman
Old 12-05-2022, 05:27 PM
Bambo

Ahhh your so welcome honey
Old 16-05-2022, 08:45 AM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moon_Glow
Thank you Sir Neil - I love finding coins - my other grandparents traveled the world and my grandfather collected coins and gifted them to us kids. I like to think that found coins are from them.

There you go then, coins are definitely a sign from your grandparents…..and a very positive one too.