Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 31-01-2022, 09:56 AM
Seeker

For the Love of Dogs: A Pledge Fulfilled to my Dog.

For the Love of Dogs.
A Pledge Fulfilled to my Dog.
A Miraculous Fulfillment of a Pledge to my Dog leads to another Miracle and a Transformation.

When I was about 5 years old, my parents got me and my sister a dog which we called Nip. She was a good dog and I loved her dearly. For most of the time that we had her, I used to sleep on the verandah and she did as well. She knew though that she couldn't sleep in the bed with me and that never happened.
Not that long after we got her, we used to walk down the country road to get some milk from the neighbouring farmer. One day, the son was driving past while we were walking along and the inevitable happened and the dog was hit by his new FJ Holden utility. I was only young and could only just grasp what had happened but blessedly, the dog was not hurt but only shocked. My father should have been very much more careful to prevent this happening.
Time passes and 7 years later, in a different situation, I'm at the new school ground and standing at the front fence. Nip is there on the road infront of me. I'm a bit torn because I'm not really allowed to leave the school grounds, and I'm also not allowed to encourage Nip to come to school who is meant to be staying at home and again I can see the danger from the occasional car. Fate somehow draws the inevitable, a car comes and right infront of me I see Nip is hit and lies on the side of the road and I go to her assistance. The driver of the car, of all vehicles an MGA, stops and comes over to me. He also is shocked and asks if it is my dog? He says that he didn't see her in the shade of the trees. He says, “What can I do, can I take her to the nearest vet?” This is miles away and really impracticable so I'm at a loss what to say and do. Then, even miraculously, Nip just stands up, and I hold her and she seems to be right and somehow all ends well and the driver drives off.
A few months later, we move and live beside a busy road. The house has a good fence around it but there is a few inches space below the bottom rail where a dog could easily squeeze under but there is a stack of old wood I could place under the fence to make it dogproof. I tell my mother of the danger and what I could do about it with the old wood to fill the gap. My mother though is in a permanently agitated state, in what I would describe as being too emotional and to the total exclusion of thinking and although I strongly and sincerely express my concerns, she forbids me to do anything about it. Even now for me, I find it distressing, my dog who I loved so dearly and truly I thought was the only bright spot or even anyone who cared for me, early one morning, I got up before anyone else because I was worried about Nip, I couldn't find her, so I go out to the road and there she is, absolutely and totally killed. My father then buries her in the back yard and life for me continues on its down hill slide.
Three years later, in another house and again on a busy road, my sisters talk my parents into getting another dog. I forget whether I approved or not but my opinion would have counted for nothing anyway but I did insist that if we get the dog, we MUST have a fence around the house to keep the dog inside and safe! Yes, our new dog, Schnooks arrives. She is a very bright dog and a lots of fun! To varying degrees, the system works and the gates are virtually almost always shut. She did make at least several escapes but they all ended happily with a safe return.
Again I form a strong bond between me and the dog. I have a country background and like the idea of wandering freely without the ever present stress of the traffic, a secure dogproof enclosure and everyone being responsible for keeping the gates and doors appropriately SHUT. I left home about 4 year later for study and work but in the meanwhile, I made a sort of semiconscious private pledge to Schnooks. I knew it was strange and even sort of impossible and of course not to be spoken of, but I pledged to Schnook that one day ,she would somehow be able to walk freely without all these impositions. In other words, I would purchase a farm away from traffic and she could experience this freedom with me as well.
It is a mystery as to what forces drive us on and the power of the subconscious but something like 10 years after Schnooks' arrival, I did save all my money and purchased a devastated and run down farm away from traffic and the need for enclosure. She would have visited with my parents a few times but then about a year later, they went away on an extended holiday and I got the chance to look after Schnooks here on my farm for a few months. Yes, I did remember my pledge but really, it was too strange to even contemplate and I had plenty of other issues to worry about. Schnooks was by then old and had lost most of her spark for life, She still had affection for me but really much was lost in my absence of the intervening years. When she was here though, I did some cementing and just as a thought, I placed her dog paw print into the concrete. Yes, I thought of it the other day and when I went and had a look, it is still there. I still remember the pledge and at the time, its almost impossible fulfillment which actually came about. A few days ago as an acknowledgement, I placed a small coloured rock into the pawprint. My farm shows the subsequent miracle, that is the miraculous transformation by my treeplanting as restoration and a landscape that goes from desperation into arcadia.
Old 21-05-2022, 03:35 AM
Experiencer
Sad & Beautiful

It's incredible the diversity in the lives we live.

If cats have 9 lives, your dog, Nip had 3.

We not only sign off on soul contracts for our lives to be, but we also manifest many parts of it. From a combination of a thought, through to the intent of our heart. Get the correct balance of the two and that is what a miracle is called.