Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 06-01-2022, 08:47 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by hesitant_man
Hi,

So what the title says, I see number 11 everywhere, doesn't matter if is the 11:11, the 11 at billboards, internet, etc. Also I see 22, and 33 most of the times.

I am not sure if this is some kind of signal, I suspect that yes but I don't know what it actually means.

Can somebody tell me if this does have a meaning ?

Hi hesitant man, I was receiving the same numbers. I was seeing the minute 11 every freakin hour... 3:11, 4:11, 11:11, 5:11, 7:11 etc. I was also seeing the numbers 22 and 33 as well. I didn't know what it meant until I read this:
https://www.djehutymaatraherbs.com/b...1-22-33-44-55/

Ur basically seeing 11's because you are or are to be a spiritual messenger. For me, This seems to coincide with a dream my mom had of me when I was a little baby. She saw me lecturing in front of thousands of people. I was basically teaching about god and/or jesus christ.

I suggest you read that article...it really helped me out.
Old 07-01-2022, 03:15 AM
Bambo

I just read the page,thank you!!
Old 07-01-2022, 10:55 AM
Master
I often see 11's at random moments. All my phone numbers, codes, and student numbers, employee numbers etc. are/were also 11's. It's been so common place I just consider it MY number anyway. And when I played football as a boy, and a left-footed player, I always wanted number 11.
Old 12-04-2022, 04:31 AM
Master
My life path being 1, I feel called to master number 11 time to time during this significant master number year of 2022