Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 11-09-2020, 11:31 PM
Suspended
Master
I don't remember the name of the TV show. I tend to think that when twins meet that it was planned some how. How else would two of a group of two among about 8 billion people on earth meet? My twin was born about 6 months after I was born, too. Maybe if you met your twin once that it will happen again. Maybe you should prepare yourself for it. Read and learn about.
Old 12-09-2020, 12:04 AM
Seeker

yes, that's right, two people among 8 billion somehow seems planned, it could be.
I don't know, I think that if I keep thinking about twinflames I will only be daydreaming, so, I'll leave it behind.
Old 17-09-2020, 12:51 AM
Experiencer

I think it’s possible to lose contact with a twin, or something similar to a twin. I met the person who I truly believed was my twin flame about 7 years ago and have lost complete contact about 5 years ago. I’m married now and happy with someone who is perfect for me, definitely a soul mate, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
Sometimes I wonder where my “twin” is or what he’s doing, but I don’t want to talk to him even if I could track him down. My experience with him threw me into a spiritual awakening and one of the best periods of my life emotionally, and perhaps that was the only purpose of the whole thing. I don’t think we were meant to be together.
Other people have different interpretations of and experiences with twin flames. That was my experience.
Old 17-09-2020, 01:55 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by GhostTown
oh interesting, you don't remember the name of that program or movie or tv show?
Yeah... i feel like a creep for considering a stranger my tf, but not anymore.
If you are a believer in past life the answer could be in that one, that you have in your past had that as your type, why it sparks things up for you, but in this case not for him. Throughout my own experiences I seem to have had 2 types, physically, that I have fell for. Also not unusual to fall for someone who looks similar to ones self, that in itself is a kind of recognition, ha ha.
Old 18-09-2020, 03:00 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by auroragirl
I think it’s possible to lose contact with a twin, or something similar to a twin. I met the person who I truly believed was my twin flame about 7 years ago and have lost complete contact about 5 years ago. I’m married now and happy with someone who is perfect for me, definitely a soul mate, and I wouldn’t have it any other way.
Sometimes I wonder where my “twin” is or what he’s doing, but I don’t want to talk to him even if I could track him down. My experience with him threw me into a spiritual awakening and one of the best periods of my life emotionally, and perhaps that was the only purpose of the whole thing. I don’t think we were meant to be together.
Other people have different interpretations of and experiences with twin flames. That was my experience.
that's awesome that you got over your twin, really, and that you are happy with your path
Old 18-09-2020, 03:01 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
If you are a believer in past life the answer could be in that one, that you have in your past had that as your type, why it sparks things up for you, but in this case not for him. Throughout my own experiences I seem to have had 2 types, physically, that I have fell for. Also not unusual to fall for someone who looks similar to ones self, that in itself is a kind of recognition, ha ha.
Yes could be, I only have 2 types too, even in personality and ideas. And no one is that way here in my country, or at least no one I know, so I'm not really interested in guys where I live.
Old 18-09-2020, 03:47 PM
Suspended
Master
I was looking at some hat styles on Ebay that were like the ones used in the movie "A Clockwork Orange" and found one interesting picture that reminds me of a picture my twin sent me of her a couple years ago with her wearing a similar hat. This is the pic I found on Ebay. Its not my twin. At the time I didn't think about A Clockwork Orange. Meeting your twin can be a little like A Clockwork Orange.

Old 18-09-2020, 04:03 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldous
I was looking at some hat styles on Ebay that were like the ones used in the movie "A Clockwork Orange" and found one interesting picture that reminds me of a picture my twin sent me of her a couple years ago with her wearing a similar hat. This is the pic I found on Ebay. Its not my twin. At the time I didn't think about A Clockwork Orange. Meeting your twin can be a little like A Clockwork Orange.

Interesting, like a clockwork orange? I love that movie...
Old 19-09-2020, 01:34 AM
Knower

I would say it's possible, yes. I met someone several years ago that I would describe as my TF. The horrible part about it, is that I only talked to her for a little while, and didn't even ask what her name was (I was too nervous to ask). I haven't seen her since.
Old 19-09-2020, 01:37 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Better_Half
I would say it's possible, yes. I met someone several years ago that I would describe as my TF. The horrible part about it, is that I only talked to her for a little while, and didn't even ask what her name was (I was too nervous to ask). I haven't seen her since.
Oh, yah, I feel you, same happened to me... :(